PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Apathy : The guild/community for PS2/X360/PC

Ryogen
Oct 30, 2006, 01:32 AM
APATHY GUILD WEBSITE (http://clan.maverickforce.com/)

Apathy is a community-based guild for Playstation 2, Xbox 360 and PC. We are “mature” players of all ages (both newbie’s and veterans to the Phantasy Star) joined together to have fun playing Phantasy Star Universe. We are active daily, have a good since of humor and mostly East Coast players, but we accept players around the world. Ever since release, the guild has always been about helping each other out, including lower levels. I desired Apathy to be a guild where every member can have a sense of ownership. Even though I am the creator, we are a guild that is guided, owned, sustained and defined by our members. Our guild holds 87+ members and counting.

The Apathy site features, news, downloads, guides, documents, content, scans, forums (recently been wiped for the release of PSU, but active), image gallery, TeamSpeak server (soon a Vent server too), chat room, event calendar, and there is something new every day. We have separated into three divisions (X360/PC/PS2) to number how many members we got in each category, but once selected in a category you can see a hidden part of the forums (note that within the forums PC and PS2 is joined together).

We have no restriction of age, because in our guild we are “moderate” our community to accommodate all ages of players. We respect our fellow members and our guest. Want to join Apathy? Well, there is NO TYPE of initiation to join Apathy. We feel that we don't need people to prove themselves in order to become a good member. We will help you to become a great member. If you’re not a good player, then we will help you to become a new player.

I'm really looking forward to PSOW members checking it out. Thanks for taking your time to check out my topic!

Nani-chan
Feb 5, 2007, 12:00 AM
/bump

Sychosis
Feb 5, 2007, 12:44 AM
I dislike affiliations...

Sharkyland
Feb 5, 2007, 01:23 AM
- still undecided -

Nani-chan
Feb 5, 2007, 05:46 AM
Well, I'll be honest. We lost some people since we're not hardcore enough. (Or they quit PSU for various reasons)

However through -Apathy- I met some good people who I put on my card list. They are nice people to play with who you can discuss problems with.

Also it's not required to have -Apathy- on your partner card or anything.. This is mostly a group to meet good, honest people.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2007-02-05 02:51 ]</font>

Sychosis
Feb 5, 2007, 08:29 AM
Speaking of partner cards...

I need both your's and Sharky's. I demand them now or there WILL be consequences!

Sharkyland
Feb 5, 2007, 01:46 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot I met ANCIENT a while back ago on Xbox360. I still have his card. Since I'm not really caring about meseta (well sorta) and mission points. I've been trying to find darbelan's with the guide (so far 8 in B and no blackheart). I'm going to hunt love rappies and grin betta s which the rare enemy maps I've gotten (though it seems like I'm just doing de ragan c runs).

Though someone needs to formulate a guide on what you can find in A and S runs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2007-02-05 10:48 ]</font>

Itchee
Feb 5, 2007, 02:59 PM
Sent you a PM, Ryogen...

Esufer
Feb 5, 2007, 07:39 PM
Can I join even if I'm a member of another team?

Ryogen
Feb 5, 2007, 08:34 PM
Yeah we had a lot of member but we got to rebuild.