PDA

View Full Version : PSOW Clan

Zabot
Oct 30, 2006, 10:56 AM
Im going to start a PSOW Clan if enough people want to join, just put PSOW after your name, my name will probably be Zabot-PSOW or Zabot(PSOW), something like that. if you want to then let me know and ill be on universe 15 from now on.

P.S. 360 Version, but that doesnt mean that people on the comp cant do it.

Valkayree
Oct 30, 2006, 10:59 AM
Haha, you know the Mafia cannot be removed from the Spyke, lol. Universe 15? Ok, Zab tell me if you need a force.

Zabot
Oct 30, 2006, 11:02 AM
you know i need a force all the time LOL you better be there or ill kick your face in LOL

Peace Man

Dhylec
Oct 30, 2006, 11:18 AM
Though as a PSOW satff, it's flatering to see PSOW in a name, but I suggest having it in the Partner card. That way, no one is forced to pick a name they might not like.

Ryogen
Oct 30, 2006, 11:29 AM
Nah, not a clan for a community this big. We are already a clan in so many ways. I have my own guild, but this is not the type of clan that would be cool. You don't need a clan with a community like this (which is good).

Numnuttz
Oct 30, 2006, 01:07 PM
this is an interesting idea but i wouldnt want to make a new character at the moment. Dhylec idea on pso-world in partner cards sounds more reasonable. that way people can already keep their character and play with that.