PDA

View Full Version : GC: I'm looking for this so bad!!

Dynobot
Oct 30, 2006, 03:06 PM
This is and odd question (It shouldn't be asked here I think. If it doesn't,any mod would be able to feel free to delete it) Anyone around here has an easy way to get an broadband for Game Cube. I'm sick of playing Offline and I want to start to play online as soon as I find one. If anyone is tired of a Broad band, PLEASE TELL ME BEFORE SELLING IT. I WANT TO PLAY ONLINE SO BAD!!!
One of the ways cannot be via Internet ok? I tried. Please, I'm begging to play online. I'm on my knees right now. Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,P lease,Please (and so on).

PS> Is PSU really worth it? Because if it is, I would Trade my DS for it

xellototh
Oct 30, 2006, 03:59 PM
I know exactly how you feel. But I wouldent go as low as begging and pleading for it. I just havent gotten to the point where I have enough money to waste it on monthly payments for a game. But if your looking for a braodband adapter or connecter then try gamestop or game crazy. i remember looking for one a few years ago but I dident buy it. I dont know why i dident but I know I saw one there. But if I were you I would wait till PSU is out and invest in that. Those are my plans for pso.