PDA

View Full Version : TECHNICs

aquafire
Oct 30, 2006, 03:30 PM
Couldn't find the old topic that said where the best place to level up TECHNICs was. So, does anyone know?

Bahamut89
Oct 30, 2006, 04:12 PM
I think they said Linear Line. The enemies there are really slow and easy to hit, and if you go to a high level version they'll have lots of life. Basically big target boards to level spells with.

Personally though, that feels like a waste of money. The PP usage to meseta drop ratio is horrible. I'd rather level my techs while leveling; it's not like they're completely useless at lower levels.

Spellbinder
Oct 30, 2006, 04:29 PM
Just so you'll know, that thread is here:

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=122405&forum=22&57

Update pending ^_^

Newman12
Oct 30, 2006, 05:47 PM
Linear line is good for any damage based tech but then again the damage based techs arent that hard to level, i have trouble with resta and reverser. Though im not to worried about reverser atm.

The best place ive seen to level up resta is in the relics mission in parum (sleeping warriors C i think is what its called), if you get the right map you will come across a pp refill station relatively early in the mission i think its at the end of block 2 after fighting two of the big monsters that you find in that mission, go into the next room which should be block 3 that has a bunch of light and fire based monsters and 2 boxes on the right side that contain some more of the fire based monsters, cant remember their names atm.

Get a bunch of wands and equip them all with resta then go in the room and let them beat on you and just use resta everytime you take any amount of damage and when you run out of pp go and refill and come back.

I did this at level 22 and took 15 damage everytime they hit me but I blocked alot also, I went from resta rank 9-11 in about 30 mins or so.