PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: Giant Unknown Two Headed Dragon

Primal_Blade
Oct 30, 2006, 11:28 PM
This dragon is called Da Ragnen. I'm unaware if that's the correct spelling, as I was rather busy trying to kill it. Its first encountered in Chapter 8 of story mode. One head spits fire, one head spits ice. It flys around at low altitudes occasionally, and the ice head spits out three shotgun like ice balls. While on the ground its usually an attack by the fire head, then the ice head, then the whole dragon does a little two step and swings its giantass tail across the screen for decent damage. You also have to watch out when its moving, the wind motes at its feet will whack your character across the battle zone. Also, it does a battleram charge every now and then, so don't stand in front of it. Ever. Its best to stand right under its tail and attack it there anyways, otherwise you get hit by its breath attacks.

Nuclearranger
Oct 30, 2006, 11:39 PM
Why did you write that?

GyroidFanatic
Oct 30, 2006, 11:41 PM
Is it really so "unknown" if you know it's name, where it's found, and it's abilities?

MaKaVeLi_X
Oct 30, 2006, 11:46 PM
el oh el..

Hajile
Oct 30, 2006, 11:59 PM
It'd be cool if this "unknown" type Da Regean is a rare version of the Da regan in the online missions.

Like the rare boss version in EP4 PSO blue burst , Saint million's rare form kondrieu gave a chance to drop some good lewt and was tougher then saint million.

Relam
Oct 31, 2006, 12:14 AM
I read that as Da Reagan...

And promptly thought of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqN-mbPP5Qs)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Relam on 2006-10-30 21:15 ]</font>

Xeveous
Oct 31, 2006, 12:18 AM
Just grab a double saber,and tonardo dance him till hes dead...easy...

Primal_Blade
Oct 31, 2006, 03:14 AM
Sadly tornado dance and double saber don't seem to be availible until after this battle.