PDA

View Full Version : Honorable player looking for same

Deceased
Feb 24, 2001, 11:26 PM
Greetings! I am a level 35 RAcast looking for some people to play with that aren't cheaters or thieves! I'm tired of boring, non-conversational players and games. If you are legit and can can bring personality into the game post here and I'll get to you. Thanks for looking and hope to play with you all!

asinclai23
Feb 25, 2001, 12:11 AM
I am a lv 16 racast and I also have a lv 51 ramar. I have never stole anything from anyone before. And dont use gameshark codes. My name is Maximus on PSO. My racast is an army brown color and ramar is green.

SON-Reace
Feb 28, 2001, 12:06 AM
I am a lvl 32 HuMar and am also looking for a honest, entertaining group of like-leveled folks to play with. I have a level 158 Mag (feed him like a crazy man) and am working on beating Dark Falz for the first time. Love playing online with honerable, conversational players. I usually play on Areial 3, block 8 at 9:00 pm till around 11:30 pm Eastern Time. Lets get in and level like crazymen!

Cowboybebop
Feb 28, 2001, 02:19 AM
hi son reace I am the honarable BEBOP,Deadpool or Onslaught(Hunter,Ranger and force)levels 28,29,26 I do not cheat nor steal Looking to form a Clan/Team Called "Team Alpha" I will look for you

TommyWichita
Feb 28, 2001, 05:21 PM
Just take a look at my signature and look for me. I am usually on every night after 11:00pm (EST) Or just shoot me a message and we can meet up...

BlackAndremon
Mar 12, 2001, 12:30 PM
Sure i'll play with ya! i'm on ALMOST every friday and saturday 90clock-11 0clock(mountain time) =)

p.s. i don't have a keyboard so i'll type slow =)
p.p.s. i am a level 27 humar(human hunter)
so =)
p.p.p.s. my name is JUNIOR =)

Aravis
Mar 14, 2001, 12:48 PM
I'd be happy to play with you - don't lie, cheat, or steal. I'm quite the Girl Scout. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

I'm usually on around 7:00-10:00 EST every night, server and block varies. If I have a night full of immature people who hog all the items in a game, make lewd comments, or are jerks; I usually head to the Euro server where people are much nicer and game play is more equitable. So I'm around.

3 chars:
lvl 95 - HUnewrl - Fubuki
lvl 46 - FOnewrl - Aravis
lvl 20 - RAcast - Syd 6.7

PS - My latest pet peeve are animated smilies that are either jerking off or pooping. You all been subjected to that classy display yet? Grrrr...

Sciler
Mar 14, 2001, 03:20 PM
<font face=times new roman color=red>Im usually around Puck 9 between 730-1030 PM Eastern. My char name I play by is Akumi-lvl 48 hunter chic. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif<center>

Samuel-Vimes
Mar 14, 2001, 03:22 PM
If you need a honorable partner, look for me in Puck 9. I?m usually on every week night from 8pm to about 12am PST and on weekends as well. I have 3 characters:
Lvl. 100 Hucast ? Synthesis
Lvl. 34 Fomarl ? Sylvia

Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of
evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed
to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
-Terry Pratchett

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Samuel-Vimes on 2001-04-05 19:30 ]</font>

Fionne
Mar 15, 2001, 10:19 AM
Well I go by the same nick on PSO as I do here (Fionne). My char is Huemeral, lv. 60. And I as well have never stolen. I don't dupe, but hey Im sure one of my trades is one. Im on now, and always... PSO is in my viens I tell ya http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

thomejoel
Mar 16, 2001, 03:24 AM
hello.
I am thome joel
I am a Ramar character: thomejoel
level 32 with a pitri mag level 200 i aquired from friend as gift.
I am the only online PSO player in the country i live; Federated State Of Micronesia/ Pohnpei In the Pacific Ocean(tropics!)
I am also looking for honest antitheif players.
I will be looking for you...

thomejoel
Mar 16, 2001, 03:24 AM
hello.
I am thome joel
I am a Ramar character: thomejoel
level 32 with a pitri mag level 200 i aquired from friend as gift.
I am the only online PSO player in the country i live; Federated State Of Micronesia/ Pohnpei In the Pacific Ocean(tropics!)
I am also looking for honest antitheif players.
I will be looking for you...

Setsuko
Mar 16, 2001, 02:10 PM
Hello!
I have never steal b4, only got someone stole from me, so I kind of desperate to look for friendly and honor player and legit too. I dont use GS and not a thief. Peace Out

Deceased
Mar 16, 2001, 04:08 PM
It 's awesome to hear from all you players! I'm usually on around 10pm Central till whenever I feel I'm tired enuff to stop! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif I play in Ophelia 16 and some EU becuase they are friendly! I'm really interested in meeting up with some of you so I'll try to cross paths sometime! Thanks all!

Azel-SummErs
Mar 17, 2001, 12:19 PM
I'm honest, selfless...willing to share
I've already given away items n money n I'm only lvl 31

I'm at Jp server or US server
pvt msg me if u want a game

And I TALK A LOT DURING GAME
MAKES IT MORE INTERESTING!!!!

IceBlink
Mar 18, 2001, 02:20 PM
Hey! ^_^

All the way from the UK... anyway, I agree with you too! I generally play games only with people I know who don't cheat. This one guy I know was using a Egg Blaster, and I kindly asked him to use a different weapon when in the battle field, and he actually changed his weapon! ^_^

My character... well, the footer is a little outdated, as my character, IceBlink, is around late 30s level now. Still feeding his mag like crazy every three minutes!

As for speaking... heh, that's what online is all about, right? ^_^ Isn't it fun when the whole party is wiped out by Dark Falz on Hard, and we merely lie there on the ground, trying to work out tactics, and the next time we go in to fight, he wipes the whole party out again? ^_^; Serves me right for being too underlevelled at the time... ^_^;

I can only play on Thursdays, Fridays, and possibly Saturdays only, abd even then, at only 9pm onwards. But list a ship, a block and a lobby, and I'll try to be there. ^_^

Adieu,
IceBlink

BlademasterDezo
Mar 29, 2001, 02:22 PM
I'm always looking for good honest potential friends to hang out on Ragol with. With ceating and PKs on the rise, I password all my games and miss out on meeting new people sometimes.

My two characters are
DezaMistique, level 24 FOmarl, Oran
and Megido 9, level 8 RAcast, Redria

I primarily play with Deza.

I like to hang out on Miranda 5, lobby 9, as many of my buddies from RPGfan.com reside there. But wherever anyone else wants to meet, I'll chill with you there.

AzNDarKNesS
Apr 6, 2001, 01:07 PM
Well i have a Fomarl Level 56 by the name of Leia, i am a guy...and i just started a Racast level 2 by the name of Luna Mech. I am usually in Miranda, Puck, or Titania.

HirojinX
Apr 9, 2001, 03:32 AM
I'm game for honest play. I have a lvl 39 Ramar right now and play on Puck-9 around 12:30 Eastern time. Look for me, HirojinX a blue Ramar.

Core
Apr 9, 2001, 02:49 PM
hi, ive never stole or duped and i know its hard to find legit players some times. So if you see me online i'm game. My pso name is Lagotohttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Evic
Apr 12, 2001, 09:31 AM
Although I am not a very high level character (just started playing). I am honest and am also looking for a fun game with others.

I am a Red and Black Racast, level 3 right now.