PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Synch Glitch

AngelLight
Oct 31, 2006, 10:46 AM
Thankfully, it's only on the 360 version. Wont affect those of us on PC or PS2 ^_^

There's talk of it on Gamefaqs, should you want to know more details. But basically, there's a way to get past failed synch attempts on timed builds so that you dont lose your craftables and can guarantee your synch will work...So far it seems limited to only the 360 version.

Lorsavasus
Oct 31, 2006, 12:22 PM
Thanks. I'm glad this 'quarantine' of sorts suits you well.

Threads like this should be deleted. Why promote the existance of this glitch? Exposure is NOT going to make SoA jump to fixing it any quicker.

...Seriously. Has everyone forgotten PSO already?

AngelLight
Oct 31, 2006, 01:38 PM
I posted this in the hope that people will contact Sega about this....as for the 'quarantine'....a) it doesn't look like it's limited to 360 anymore.....b) While I'm happy it will have less of an impact on me, I personally am not happy to hear this at all. Thus leading me to my original point of this.

Take your frustration out on the bug forums on the sega site...not the messagers notifying you before it's too late......

Lorsavasus
Oct 31, 2006, 02:08 PM
But the same process has been done since PSO DC. All this is doing is notifying the griefers, which will search the internet immediately upon finding out.

It takes one person to let Sega know. Alerting the public makes the situation worse, every single time. Search the database if you must.

" Thankfully, it's only on the 360 version. Wont affect those of us on PC or PS2 ^_^ "...I guess there's some other way us 360 players should have taken this sentence?

AngelLight
Oct 31, 2006, 02:37 PM
On 2006-10-31 11:08, Lorsavasus wrote:

" Thankfully, it's only on the 360 version. Wont affect those of us on PC or PS2 ^_^ "...I guess there's some other way us 360 players should have taken this sentence?

Heh....oh you read that huh? Opps, sorry ~_~'

Of course I'm not happy that my fellow brothers and sisters suffer....I'm sorry if it was said in poor taste T_T

Lorsavasus
Oct 31, 2006, 02:41 PM
Hey, I can accept an apology. Not like I'm wounded by the remark either. But I'd really like to see both communities (PC/PS2 and 360) get along, as opposed to the "Mine's better than yours" rants, pre-launch.

Plus, I'd only assume that if one version is affected, it would only be a matter of time until the next version is affected. It would be HIGHLY beneficial for the people who find bugs to just silently contact Sega over the matter.

We've all done this a million times over, and the current system of "warning the masses" obviously doesn't work. Can't we change this?

hollowtip
Nov 5, 2006, 12:59 PM
On 2006-10-31 11:08, Lorsavasus wrote:
But the same process has been done since PSO DC. All this is doing is notifying the griefers, which will search the internet immediately upon finding out.

It takes one person to let Sega know. Alerting the public makes the situation worse, every single time. Search the database if you must.

The bug/glitch is going to get out regardless if he posts on this forum or not. The ones that openly share the loopholes with the masses to purposely exploit the game will spread out the knowledge far enough so the average player can get it anyways.

I'd rather him post on these forums so I can get a better gauge of how healthy the online environment really is.

At least it's not a high grade bug.

ArmitageQc
Nov 14, 2006, 01:33 PM
Im sorry for all of you guys but that glitch not working on 360....except for 1 item so forget about cheating and stuff on 360.