PDA

View Full Version : Quest help...

Desa
Nov 16, 2002, 05:56 PM
God dammit, i'm doing letter to lionel quest and this shiz is pissin me off. Where in the world is that stupid androids right leg?

googles
Nov 16, 2002, 06:00 PM
im not sure...that quest pissed me off so i quit. But have you tried lookin in p2?

Desa
Nov 16, 2002, 06:04 PM
well i just looked at a faq for the quest, and it said the last part (the right leg), the ramar that you met earlier has it and he's on p2. But i went back and forth on p2 and that bastard ramar is not on there. AAAAAAAAAaarhhh. This is pissin me off. I need to finish all the damn quest so i can make those enemy weps.

ABDUR101
Nov 16, 2002, 06:06 PM
No idea, I was working on it the other day but the mere annoyance of the quest made me quit.

This belongs in Mag/Item/Quest/Section ID forum though, so I'll move it there.

RavenTW
Nov 16, 2002, 10:29 PM
You have to talk to each part you get in order for the next one to show. Did you?

Desa
Nov 17, 2002, 12:21 AM
I got all the parts except the one where you're supposed to talk to the ramar you met earlier in the quest to get the last part, the right leg. But i don't see his punk ass anywhere.

Nani-chan
Nov 17, 2002, 02:52 AM
To complete this quest you will go to forest 2, forest 2, forest 1, caves 2, pioneer. The "ramar" has the body which comes after every part because the part in caves 2 tells you that the body is moving or something. To get to caves you will go through a non-boss dragon warp in forest 2 I believe.

Desa
Nov 17, 2002, 03:49 AM
what's in forest 1?

Nani-chan
Nov 17, 2002, 03:55 AM
Okie I'll explain it in better detail. First you go to forest 2. You get a head in this well-like place. Blue warp to get it. Head says a part (arm?) is in a hot place.. Locked door opens and you get a part from hildebear. That part says there are 2 legs.
One is above ground. This is in forest 1 where you beat monsters earlier.. Nearby a river or something. The other is below ground. You have to go through non-boss dragon warp and caves 1 to get to caves 2.
After getting these 4 parts it tells you (body is moving)which is the ramar from earlier who is in pioneer.

Edit: I think you will only see new parts by talking to parts found. Status> Quest items> select android part to read the next clue.
That locked door in forest 2 didn't open for me until I "talked" to the head in my quest items.
The legs in forest 1 or caves 2 didn't show up until I found the arms and either talked to it or the head.
So Head > Arms> Leg Left and Right> body

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2002-11-17 01:14 ]</font>

castelli
Nov 18, 2002, 01:18 PM
I found him easeyly He was standing next to the doors of the hunters guild when i found him.