PDA

View Full Version : I hate UPS.

Wyndham
Oct 31, 2006, 07:00 PM
no, I do not mean PSU. I bought 4 Megaman figures for my collection. the sender used UPS ground (5 day maximum). it was sent friday, and was supposed to get here wednesday. SUPPOSED to. but the website tracking says it went from Jacksonville Florida, to Daytona Beach Florida, to Jacksonville Florida, to Daytona Beach Florida. It is now supposed to arrive on thursday. I'm afraid it will be further delayed. stupid UPS. I ordered a DS lite from Japan when it came out in Japan, and it took 3 days. And I'm in Pennsylvania.

Dhylec
Nov 1, 2006, 09:17 AM
Hey, bad thing can happen with UPS, but at least they didn't lose it & you lost the package, right?

Solstis
Nov 1, 2006, 12:23 PM
The real solution is to hate every package delivery service, USPS most of all, since they have laughable protection against loss.

Skuda
Nov 1, 2006, 12:52 PM
I have a personal vandetta against Purolator.

Many a time they have screwed me over. I growl at every truck I see pass by.

Wyndham
Nov 1, 2006, 01:55 PM
don't get my vwrong Dhy, I'm glad my stuff isn't lost. but I just think I should get what I paid for when they told me I'd get it. y'know? and besides, this rant section can be for petty complaints, right?

Wyndham
Nov 2, 2006, 08:11 PM
I recieved everything, but the packages of the figures were all bent up, and some crushing.
oh well, i opened em anyway.

Dhylec
Nov 3, 2006, 10:10 AM
Well, hopefully they aren't broken. If you didn't have insurance for it, no going back. Even if up you have insurance, it's a pain to to reclaim.

Wyndham
Nov 4, 2006, 03:26 PM
none are broken, luckily. they're now sitting safely on my tv.