PDA

View Full Version : Do photon drops even do anything?

Annoy
Nov 16, 2002, 06:54 PM
o_O;; I always find them, but I've not been able to use them. They do sell for a bit, but I have a feeling they do something semi-good so I store them. Anyone know?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 16, 2002, 07:06 PM
Take them to the online shop quest "Gallon's Shop".
There's a FOnewm under the hospital that will take you to someone who will trade all your inventory's photon drops for an item.
He will give you random choices for trading, so it's worth haggling him a bit.
I usually take just one photon drop to him and trade it for something like AddSlot.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 16, 2002, 07:06 PM
On 2002-11-16 15:54, Annoy wrote:
o_O;; I always find them, but I've not been able to use them. They do sell for a bit, but I have a feeling they do something semi-good so I store them. Anyone know?

You trade them in a quest(offline/online?) at increments of I believe 1-10-20 etc. for items.
You can yield items like "ADD/SLOT", "NEI'S CLAW", etc.

I read this on the Ragol.com Ah king message boards but rather not go back there to get the link.

Some person was bad mouthing PSOW saying the average poster here says: "OLOL!!!!11"

Sad face http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Ruby-chan
Nov 17, 2002, 12:56 AM
There's a FAQ on it at http://www.gamefaqs.com. It seems there's "brackets" of what he'll offer you for a certain number of photon drops. Good site to read, since you'll save yourself a lot of drops by offering the minimum drops to get into an item bracket.

Annoy
Nov 17, 2002, 10:49 AM
Thanks! I've gotta wait for christmas to get the Broadband adaptor for the G-cube. So I've not played around online yet.....

Midnight99
Nov 17, 2002, 05:29 PM
Wait a minute. Does this mean I have to go online to use them. I have 17 and I can't go online.(I have AOL) Should I just sell them?

RavenTW
Nov 17, 2002, 05:53 PM
yes, you should. You have to go online to get the good items