PDA

View Full Version : Quest questions

Foggy_Pete
Nov 16, 2002, 07:01 PM
ok, ive played every quest in normal mode..told sue i wouldnt tell her my name and
GASP!
ive beaten every quest and i still havnt had a chance to mug Kireek and steal his weapon, did i do anything wrong? and what about the photon drops? who exactly needs them and where can i find them? also, what about the total lack of episode 2 quests..and where can i get those disks that let you play the wedding march while you fight falz

RavenTW
Nov 16, 2002, 10:24 PM
Ho boy...

Ok, don't tell Sue your name, and then go to Unsealed Door. You will find Sue in Mines 2. Talk to her, and she will give you some useless and ultimately unheeded advice. Finish the mission (sadly), then go to that one Caves quest where a HUnewearl wants you to find her sister Anna. After you beat Anna, continue through Caves 2 until you find Kireek, and defeat him. Finish the quest, and then go to the Black Paper quest. Kireek is in a dark room with no enemies in Caves 1. Defeat him, then finish the mission. Finally, go to From the Depths, and after you stop the machine, backtrack to Ruins 2. You'll eventually find Ash sprawled over the floor and a deranged Kireek beside him. Make sure you have a space in your inventory, and then finish off Kireek. You'll get his SOUL EATER.

Photon Drops...Do you have to ask? There are a dozen topics on these boards asking about it! Anyway, go to the online quest Gallon's Shop. Look for a short, pudgy FOnewm below the Nurse. Talk to him, and he sends you to a guy who will trade items for all of your Drops in your inventory. The more Drops, the better the items (or so I've heard).

No Episode 2 quests...There's always a catch. Sonic Team will never make a flawless game, so you should expect something people won't like. No Episode 2 quests is one of them.

CDs...go to Gallon's Shop quest, and then go to Gallon's shop. Get 30 Gallon Points, and you can buy a CD. CD 1 is the wedding march (I think). Anyway, when you use it, it changes the music for everyone into that song. It's REALLY freaky when you play the Wedding March during Falz *still shivers from when it happened to him*.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RavenTW on 2002-11-16 19:26 ]</font>