PDA

View Full Version : Mic Problems

hollowtip
Nov 1, 2006, 04:31 AM
I don't know if this is a server issue or my particular mic but I can usually hear 1 to 2 people at the most chatting.

The outgoing chat is fine (people can hear me) but the incoming is all messed up and I just hear a select few people.

I was told this is a server issue, but I see no complaints on here so I'm thinking there might be something else going on.

Does anyone have any details about if this is a server bug or not?

hollowtip
Nov 1, 2006, 04:32 AM
I didn't know there was a tech support under PSU. I see the other thread about this issue. Just move this or delete it mods.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ryogen
Nov 1, 2006, 04:34 AM
If your talking 360, it's a little bug. Here is how to fix that bug: If you are having troubles hearing your friends just do this. Turn off your console, then open the disk tray to turn it on, let yourself sign into xbox live, then close the tray and start playing.

hollowtip
Nov 1, 2006, 04:36 AM
Yeah it's Xbox 360. I saw the fix in the tech support forum. Thanks!

Ryogen
Nov 1, 2006, 04:38 AM
No problem.

MilkManX
Nov 1, 2006, 09:18 AM
Still doesnt work for me.

Tried that.

Sindustries
Nov 1, 2006, 09:27 AM
Ive found you need to insert another disc( or start up a demo), and then take it out and re-log into psu, however this problem is constant, and nothing seems to prevent it from happening. It would appear psu changes something randomly within your console, and causes this bug to surface.