PDA

View Full Version : Will this Keyboard work?

MayLee
Nov 1, 2006, 05:18 PM
Well, I heard that most (Wireless) Keyboards work on the 360 and I got to pondering (Wich is something I'm not allowed to do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

"Hey, my brother has a wireless keyboard for his computer that is a multimedia center with a remote that works on the 360 and his computer..will his keyboard do the same?"

Will it? *kitten face*

SepiasSoul
Nov 2, 2006, 01:05 AM
There is a chance it could work, depending on its set up. If its a PS2 (the little round connector) they I guarentee it will work if you get a PS2 to USB converter ($12 at radio shack, that what I use). If its a USB connection, like I suspect it is, it may require drivers to run depending on the keyboard. The only way to find out is to give it a shot : )

MayLee
Nov 2, 2006, 04:25 PM
Cool, thanks.

Grand_Rider
Nov 9, 2006, 03:18 PM
First, I'd like to offer my thanks to MayLee for creating this topic and saving me the trouble. It pays to use the "search" feature...

I plan on purchasing the 360 version when it's released here in the UK at the end of the month and I was wondering if a PS2 > USB converter would work on it. Has anyone whose played the US version used one on their own 360, does it work?

MayLee
Nov 9, 2006, 06:45 PM
Anyone who might know?