PDA

View Full Version : Hungarian Yatzi!

LostHero
Nov 17, 2002, 01:00 AM
If you had to loose a body part, which would you choose and why?

My left leg, so I could claim I fought in Nam' and harass small children and middle aged men.

Mazarin
Nov 17, 2002, 03:51 AM
My kneecaps.

The ACL often tears on athletes, but it can stretch slightly. *The reason it's never allowed to stretch is the kneecap. W/O the cursed cap, I could slowly stretch my ACL to a point I could safely bend my knees the opposite way, therefore removing the fear of hyperextention, and it'll be a hit @ parties...

*May not be true, but I can bend my knees the opposite way for real...

Ian D
Nov 17, 2002, 07:54 PM
My left eye, arg...

Kent
Nov 17, 2002, 09:16 PM
My appendix.

I wouldn't have to worry about it getting infected.

...Either that or my tonsils. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ginko990
Nov 17, 2002, 10:40 PM
My head, its very large and usually just gets in the way.

ABDUR101
Nov 17, 2002, 11:06 PM
My little toe...because I don't care about the little ones, they are easy to cover up and it's my little toe!

...I would'nt want to lose any organs..never know what I might lose when I get older =

Toyzferall
Nov 17, 2002, 11:09 PM
Hrm... If it has to be a major part, prolly an eye. My eyes are bad, anyway, ((I'm practically blind without glasses or contacts)) and you can do just about as well with one as you can with two. And I always thought it would be fun to have a glass eye and be able to take it out and throw it at people or something. I'd get one with a red eye. Then I could wear a yellow contact in my other eye. That'd be pretty freaky looking... Especially when I took my eye out. ^.^;;

BlackRose
Nov 18, 2002, 12:12 PM
Left eye to a vertical chop with a katana.