PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Woes

Miu
Nov 17, 2002, 01:06 AM
I've been playing multiplayer PSO a lot with my roommate. She's new to the game, so I'm trying to show her the ropes and such. I never realized how hard it is to play the game without a map, granted you can make the map appear but it sort of gets in the way. We're both a bit unhappy with the multiplayer part. The backgrounds don't seem to load until you're right on top of them (although it really doesn't make any difference in the gameplay), and it's almost impossible to fight the dragon, especially because you can't see your character or the ground for most of the battle. My roommate died on one of the lava holes, and whenever I revived her with a moon atomizer she died again because she was still on the lava hole thing... Argh! It was so annoying!! I realize they had to compensate for the screen size, but it really seems like it was thrown together at the last minute... What are other peoples' thoughts? We like playing together at the same time, but it's really a pain in the butt to do so...