PDA

View Full Version : Who doesn't want a Double Saber?

DB
Nov 17, 2002, 03:20 AM
Damn... I've killed Barba Ray, like 4 times in hard. And twice in V-hard. Most i've got was a monomate. I've ran through caves (v-hard), and ended up with nada. Course', my sec ID tends to find claws instead of Double Saber weapons. PURPLENUM... Damnit. Any clue how I could snatch up a Double Saber or Stag with ease? Temple is just such a pain to go all the way through and, end up with nothing...

Dark-Hunter
Nov 17, 2002, 01:46 PM
yea i been looking around and doing hard and very hard runs and i just cant find the dam thing, and no one wants to trade one....

Wakazashi-HUcast
Nov 17, 2002, 04:19 PM
DOUBLE SABER's are that rare in Ep. 1 & 2? Heh, I must just be really lucky; Barba Ray on Hard gave me one with 0/25/55/0 photons on my first try. I don't think GREENNIL has a higher chance of finding DOUBLE SABER's... But they really aren't that great, I don't know why you would look for one. As soon as you hit one guy with it, another one comes up beside you and knocks you down... nowadays I stick to my trusty old 0/15/0/25 VARISTA.

Toyzferall
Nov 17, 2002, 08:24 PM
I haven't found one, yet. Not that I've been especially looking for one, though. I don't really want one that much for myself, but they are cool and I guess it'd be okay to have one. But I mostly want one so I can wave it over the heads of everyone else that wants one, and prolly for trading purposes. But heck, if I could find one with mad %'s like that...

juradoc001
Nov 17, 2002, 08:40 PM
Aloha!
I guess I got lucky finding mine. Here's how I did it, though I did it on the GCN version, not DreamCast.

Gamecube Version
HUnewearl level 51
Section ID: Pinkal
Found in caves 2 on Hard difficulty.
Dropped by those watery snakey things... 'cept the one I killed was red not blue.

I transferred it to my 21 FOmar. Was able to equip it at lv21. VERY NICE, sucking about 10 TP a hit... is this amount by percentage of max tp? Or by my level?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: juradoc001 on 2002-11-17 17:42 ]</font>

Boozie
Nov 17, 2002, 08:57 PM
(answering question) I don't want a double-saber.

Wakazashi-HUcast
Nov 17, 2002, 10:18 PM
Well DB, I would be happy to trade you mine, but unfortunately I don't have my GC online yet! I can't wait to trade the damn thing so I can get my hands on something useful, like a dragon slayer... swords are the best on HUcast.

jeramia
Nov 17, 2002, 11:11 PM
u know what im still looking far sbers after buster

Neo-Zenji
Nov 18, 2002, 02:55 AM
I don't want anymore I have about 7 of them I only have one of each of the other double weapons.

VulpesMundi
Nov 18, 2002, 08:55 PM
I just found a Double Saber. Section ID Skyly. Very-Hard Cave. It was dropped by a Nano Dragon. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

pso_darkknight
Nov 19, 2002, 04:46 PM
i found a double-saber in hard caves and 2 stag cutely in v-hard caves 1.

jeramia
Nov 19, 2002, 05:19 PM
well pooo vulpes ill knock u out

Al-Rappy
Nov 19, 2002, 05:36 PM
I'm trying to get an S-Rank Double Saber. That will be a cool weapon!!!!!!!!!!

godmoney
Nov 20, 2002, 12:58 AM
Yo. I'm new to the board, but I've been PSOin' since the DCv1 days. Just saying yo.

Anyway, my friend and I found a Stag Cutlery tonight in VHard Caves. I'm a Viridia ID, level 58. It's pretty sweet. I got it off a shark.

jeramia
Nov 20, 2002, 07:11 PM
one weapon i hate is the g asssassans saber

Daminite
Nov 21, 2002, 06:33 AM
On 2002-11-20 16:11, jeramia wrote:
one weapon i hate is the g asssassans saber

why?

Maelkith
Nov 21, 2002, 11:29 AM
i would rather have a dim partisan 2 with -10% hit than a double saber. gimicky, cheezy, and the kind of weapon you can only use if you sneak up on something. they look like a majorettes baton. if i ever have to do a parade in a quest that would be perfect. you should have a marching band follow you when you are getting smacked by dimenians.
i found almost all the double sabers on dc, and i traded them for swords and mechguns.