PDA

View Full Version : Who did you get to play with/meet tonight?

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Nov 17, 2002, 04:39 AM
I didn't really get to play with anyone I hadn't already seen/played with, but I made one person happy because she got the chance to meet me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif. I played with Cube, Snapple, and I saw Abdur but couldn't get in his game. Who'd you run into?

ABDUR101
Nov 17, 2002, 04:50 AM
I ran into: Snapple, Whatley, Erupt, Sedyne, Fugore, Brimstone, Ophelia, Pixel and afew others I forgot.(Three lobbies of people from PSOW, but had no idea who was who) o_O

I managed to play with: Whatley, Ophelia, Sedyne and Majinn.

oh wait, and someone with a name of Squea..er..crap..I forget it X_X

That's their PSOW name though..something like that.

..I did'nt have enough caffeine, it's not my fault!

*mock sobs as he looks at the clock as it reads 4:50am*

Overall, it was a fun night =)

Alisha
Nov 17, 2002, 04:55 AM
heh my sharade continues i was there and people still dont know its me =P

pixelate
Nov 17, 2002, 05:20 AM
I recognized a lot of people, but I didn't have an opportunity to play or talk with anyone; it's pretty rough setting up games and conversations without a keyboard. Plus, this was my first night with GC PSO, so I wasn't really prepared for some hardcore playing. I spent most of the time doing a Forest-Mines run to level up a bit. Despite it being a quiet game because no one had a keyboard, I really, really enjoyed getting back on PSO.

ginko990
Nov 17, 2002, 09:38 AM
Bah, I lost track of time and missed the whole thing lol. Oh well, next one Ill be there.

And ABDUR, I though you were waiting for the xbox version?

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Nov 17, 2002, 09:43 AM
I also missed it. damn. Oh well, there will be more.

ps- hi frosty.

Sedyne
Nov 17, 2002, 09:53 AM
Well i was trying to hunt down a chainsawd most of the night and right at 11 pm i started looking for PSOWfindme ppl found 3 games all with PSOWfindme ppl and then after figured Fthis cuz i figured there had to be all fakes so went back to Antares 8 about 4 minutes after i ran into the REAL game and finally met up with Abdur who we were planning on meeting. I've met pretty much everyone from these boards allready that i used to play with but lst night i just opklayed with Abdur, Whatley, Ophelia =P

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 17, 2002, 11:40 AM
Steven, Jin-, Kyle, ABDUR101, Ruby, DemonDroid, DeLtAfLaZe, Armiatge, ChuChuRocket, Ness, Ravyn Skye, CHAOS, Skye, Frank, Hydrana == new cards.
Got to do olga twice and falz... and did c2-c3 with alielle...

Whatley
Nov 17, 2002, 01:38 PM
I think the person's name was Squeaky. But his name in game was newton.

Fulgore_7575
Nov 17, 2002, 02:41 PM
I met the mighty ABDUR... not ABDUR the great, but the MIGHTY ABDUR. This was fun. Most of the PSOW people were really cool. I look forward to the next shindig.

MaJin
Nov 17, 2002, 03:34 PM
I played with Snapple/abdur/whatley/sednye/Juno they all are great gamers. I laugh so hard when Snapple say SOB after we beat olga and he drops nothing.

Rylios
Nov 17, 2002, 04:17 PM
I'm still waiting to get my game this friday.. hopefully i can get it and i am hpoing to see and play with some of you ... Life with out PSO is not to exciting and socom is gettin boring...

ginko990
Nov 17, 2002, 10:58 PM
On 2002-11-17 13:17, Rylios wrote:
I'm still waiting to get my game this friday.. hopefully i can get it and i am hpoing to see and play with some of you ... Life with out PSO is not to exciting and socom is gettin boring...

And I thought I was the only one who wasn't quite tickled by that game. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kasera
Nov 17, 2002, 11:08 PM
I get my PSO Tuesday so I'll see lots of people and eat lots of Ice Cream.

Shrevn
Nov 18, 2002, 12:35 AM
ahhH!!! im two days late!!! I fell asleep and missed the whole dang thing lol... oh well Im sorry i let all my fans down http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ill be there next time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

haterade
Nov 18, 2002, 10:47 AM
All of you should die...

CrashCat
Nov 18, 2002, 12:01 PM
I played with... well, nobody that night wanted to play Normal (except for Seabed, which is a little high for my noobness). But Sunday I got a game or two in for a change instead of running over to Vega...