PDA

View Full Version : Leveling Tips?

Tackstar
Nov 2, 2006, 05:36 AM
Saner provided a useful guide for levels 1-20, now my Hunter is level 24 and I'm starting to feel the grind kick in. I'm usually always duo'ing with my roomate who is a level 28 hunter and we generall run Sleeping Warriors and De Ragen C over and over again.

Just wondering if someone could provide some tips on more efficent leveling, if it's possible. Or is it at the point where you pretty much HAVE to have a full party to get decent exp?

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 2, 2006, 05:54 AM
I would think a full party will net you faster xp obviously and you can do B stuff now. But solo is somtimes less a hassle and all the spoils go to you wich is somthing we have all had to do im sure in the past to get an item that is always stolen in a party.

(I remember my 46 dragons runs for my musashi lol)

Axel3792
Nov 2, 2006, 10:12 AM
Can't you do the A-Rank Linear Line missions on the Colony...?

BestRAmarEver
Nov 2, 2006, 01:50 PM
On 2006-11-02 07:12, Axel3792 wrote:
Can't you do the A-Rank Linear Line missions on the Colony...?

Yes he can, although it will be a little tough for two people at those levels.

I recommend just running some B-Rank missions, and try and mix it up a bit to avoid the monotony. The beauty of PSO was that you could do runs over and over again hunting something and sort of forget that you were getting exp at the same time. Hopefully before too long you can find something that you want to hunt for, that might help remove that "grinding" feeling.

Pacpunk
Nov 2, 2006, 02:10 PM
do high level missions and be patient, if you worry about lvling to much you wont enjoy the game.

b3n
Nov 2, 2006, 02:32 PM
Do De Ragan B over and over. Thats the fastest way. And just play for fun and over time youll level up.

Tackstar
Nov 2, 2006, 03:12 PM
Thanks all. I'll experiment with some of the B rank Missions and see what works best. As for the Linear Line missions, the C ones were great, but for some reason the B rank ones seem really slow and give about as much exp as Sleeping Warrior, as far as I can tell at least. Not sure about A Rank yet...

You're right about having fun with it too, I'm not trying to rush by any means, but just figured I'd ask for some advice since I don't know any better yet. Thanks again =)