PDA

View Full Version : Be on PSU soon, looking for old friends

SLyNKee
Nov 2, 2006, 08:05 AM
Im making a come back to the PS scene, I should be online with PSU later today.. Was curious to who is still around that I used to know, Ive been around since launch on dreamcast and played every version since (except xbox) and Ive been a HUcast named SLyNKee (with different symbols added thruout the versions for different section ids) also my partner in crime Wika aka Endless (some of you may remember him from BB) will be joining.

Ive started on offline, up to chapter 3, Only thing i dont get yet is the synthisis, but thats because I havent been introduced to it yet, will it hurt me going online not knowing or should I get up to it in story mode?

Also I was always a the standard looking HUcast with the default head, can you meake a HUcast that looks similar in PSU? In story mode ive seen alot of casts that remind me of RAcasts..

Looking forward to seeing all those from the past and the new faces on Universe 15 i guess it is.

Nagidar
Nov 2, 2006, 08:18 AM
I started with only getting up to the 3rd chapter in offline mode.

Synthesis works like this, you get a board, this is basically a recipe card, each one has a number of times it can be used, once you collect all the ingrediants, you put the ingrediants in your storage and insert a board, than you can click on "Synthesize Item" and a list will pop up with all the boards you have inserted, if you can Synthesize an item, it will NOT have a red "X" next to the board, if you CAN'T it WILL have a red "X" next to the board.

Hope this helps, it sounds confusing, but you will pick it up as you go.

PS> Forgot to mention, the higher you PM's Production Level is, the higher % you will have on Synthesizing Items. Each different type of item will be based off of different stats on your PM.

SLyNKee
Nov 2, 2006, 08:24 AM
oh ok, thanks that seems really easy I didnt know the boards were like recipe lists. Cant wait to try it out