PDA

View Full Version : DC: Selling Rares: Cheap :(

Amethyst
Nov 17, 2002, 01:44 PM
I hate that Rares are so cheap to sell now. Geez 10 meseta? Yo, wazz ap wit that? My friend and I used to get rich of Red Hand guns in DC. Might as well keep them and give em away to people who need em.

ABDUR101
Nov 17, 2002, 03:25 PM
On 2002-11-17 10:44, Amethyst wrote:
I hate that Rares are so cheap to sell now. Geez 10 meseta? Yo, wazz ap wit that? My friend and I used to get rich of Red Hand guns in DC. Might as well keep them and give em away to people who need em.

I think thats why they are so cheap now. I mean, alot of people would just sell their rares they did'nt want and not think twice, but now it's better to give them away.

It's not even worth the amount of time it takes to sell the rares in exchange for the 10 meseta it gives you hehe.

Besides, giving out rares you don't need/want/can't use is great, and people will really appreciate it. =)

BomberMan
Nov 17, 2002, 09:09 PM
What rares are you selling? b/c I'm willing to pay 500,000 for a Red Handgun if you have one

RavenTW
Nov 17, 2002, 09:27 PM
Yes, giving out rares can really give you a reputation. I rip myself off in tradings, giving out good rares for mediocore crap. It's given me some pretty good friends(My RAmar buddy Neal has called me master a couple times and said I'm DA BOMB, I don't know whether I should be scared or happy), as well as laundry money (mates and mag food).

Basically, ST wants people to be more friendly and curteous towards the situation of other people.

Amethyst
Nov 18, 2002, 04:06 PM
I hope you guys dont get me wrong, I have collected so far 5 DB sabers, 2 Blade Dance, 2 Varista, 2 Yamato, and more to give away once I go online. I think people should just keep the extras. I mean we have an updated storage (200 items). Keep a few on the side, trade em, give em away, what ever, make some one happy.