PDA

View Full Version : PSU Cosplay and the Visual Book!

Katachi
Nov 3, 2006, 01:55 PM
Hey all, I'm planning some PSU cosplay for either Ohayocon or Acen (Jan or Apr) depending on when I get some stuff made. I just got the Visual Book and it's small, but it has some high detail sketches of weapons/characters. I'm going to start by making solid resin cast replicas of the Tenora Works and GRM handguns, and then I dunno...daggers maybe? Some rifles?

Who else is planning PSU cosplay for winter/spring cons?

CherryLunar
Nov 4, 2006, 01:03 AM
None for the winter/spring. But I MAY do it for the summer/fall ones. Otakon and Yasumicon more particularly.

UltimateCarl
Nov 5, 2006, 01:05 AM
Oh, hey, another OhayoCon goer!

I'd love to do some PSU/PSO Cosplay sometime, but I'm a bit poor and short on time now that I'm a college boy.

Well, depends on what you're going for. RA? I'd like to see a rifle, regardless. Anyhow, I can't wait to see your cosplay come Ohayocon! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Katachi
Nov 7, 2006, 10:33 AM
Male human hunter, so I'm looking at having something from Cubic Design made for the costume, and then I'll be making a handgun or two maybe fists, or daggers. If I have time, I'll see about some rifles for other PSU cosplayers.

I'd love to make a full cast costume, but a lot of the outfits/parts look like a padded bodysuit with some blocky armor parts. Hopefully, we'll see more PSU cosplayers at Ohayo and Acen.

Pentence
Nov 15, 2006, 11:16 PM
Im thinking going as my beast and bringing my tenora gun and blade,also my yohmei spear.I think im gonna use some plexy glass for the glowing parts then have alot of leds leading down the length of the blades.Any other ideas for those parts? Also for the cloth ima buy some of that panosonic led cloth,its perfect for the outfits.