PDA

View Full Version : How do you become an expert class?

PSUAisha
Nov 3, 2006, 03:38 PM
I saw you can become an expert class at certain levels. I am a level 4 hunter right now. I heard I could change to one at 3. How would I do that?

AngelLight
Nov 3, 2006, 03:48 PM
expert classes are not out yet...

and as for the one at Hunter 3, You must be referring to Wartechers, which require Hunter 3 AND Force 5. So if that was your goal, then it's time to change to Force now and level it. Keep in mind you're still not going to be able to change till Moatoob is open.

Ragnarok_22
Nov 3, 2006, 10:30 PM
Yeah, the requirements for the expert classes are:

Fortefighter: Hunter level 10
Fortegunner: Ranger level 10
Fortecher: Force level 10
Figunner: Hunter 5, Ranger 3
Guntecher: Ranger 5, Force 3
Wartecher: Hunter 3, Force 5
Protranser: level 5 for Hunter, Ranger, and Force.

I think that's right...

Tygrus
Nov 5, 2006, 07:39 PM
Does anyone know if there will a penalty if one raises thir job class level above 10 before the expert classes come out? I'm a lvl 27 now, level 5 force. I heard there will be different bonuses to attributes when leveling as a fortecher vs as a foce.

I.E.: Is it like KOTOR 1, when you level up your soldier to level 7-8, before you go to the second planet to become a Jedi. Level 8 soldier, Level 12 Jedi Guardian.

Ether
Nov 5, 2006, 08:20 PM
Jobs cap at 10, theres no real reason to stay as a force once forte-techer is out

Zelutos
Nov 6, 2006, 12:25 AM
so what happens if we level everything up to 5? if we go to change classes, will the new ones be listed there?

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 6, 2006, 12:33 AM
Stat bonus's when leveling are totally based on your race I belive not your job, so you wont have any penalty/bonus for leveling as a force vs a fotecher.

Now for the job level stats, I belive those are tied to each job and you have those only when you are that job.

Go do a simple job change (or just look at the change and dont accept it) going from say hunter to ranger you will have a big ATP cut but a big ATA boost.

Those stat changes are related to the job, if you have that job leveled up you will just get bigger bonus's.

So in reality you want every job you plan to use lvl 10 for the highest bonus using that job, but you wont actually have any permanant damage to your stats leveling as one job or the next.

Does that explane it?

Itsuki
Nov 6, 2006, 01:26 AM
Actually, once the extended jobs are added, they are always there. Whenever you go to change jobs, it lists THEM ALL, even the ones you aren't qualified to become. But you can only change to the ones you are qualified to become.