PDA

View Full Version : CHAPTER 8 HELP !!!!!!

MookMetal
Nov 3, 2006, 06:26 PM
please can some1 help me i dont kno what to do at the start to start the mission please help!!!

Xeveous
Nov 3, 2006, 08:08 PM
Erm,i forgot that mission,explain a little bit and ill help ya.

MookMetal
Nov 4, 2006, 06:54 AM
yeah thats the problem i dont kno what you do cause i skiped the beginning part so i dont kno how to start it

Legenden
Nov 4, 2006, 01:12 PM
I guess you`ve done the first part of the Chapter and you are now in the Guardians colony.., I think I know where you are.. Talk to your PM (Pete) in your room and after the conversation go out and a cutscene with Lumia appears.

MookMetal
Nov 4, 2006, 04:52 PM
ok ill try that ty i dont think it will work tho cause i tlaked to pete already and he didnt say nothin

Legenden
Nov 5, 2006, 06:21 AM
You remembered to select chat under P-Machinary... If that doesn`t work try the Guardians headquarter. If that does`nt work try to use a game guide, ex one under http://www.gamefaqs.com/.

arghy
Nov 5, 2006, 08:54 AM
On 2006-11-04 10:12, Legenden wrote:
I guess you`ve done the first part of the Chapter and you are now in the Guardians colony.., I think I know where you are.. Talk to your PM (Pete) in your room and after the conversation go out and a cutscene with Lumia appears.

yup, this is correct. I just went through this yesterday. try to ask Pete all the questions if you haven't already.

KatanaRyu
Nov 5, 2006, 03:17 PM
Something wierd happened when i did a free Mission during CH8. I had Maya, Leo, and the beast kid(forgot name) and did the De Regan run and S-ranked it when i did i got the PA that Leo uses o.0? Is there a way to get more PA through chars or something I dont know how i did it?

MookMetal
Nov 5, 2006, 03:38 PM
yeah i got it i didnt select talk under pm options or whatever thankyou for all your help!!!