PDA

View Full Version : Stupid question about VR levels

Barubary6
Nov 17, 2002, 06:09 PM
If the first Episode 2 levels are really some kind of virtual reality machine, how come it's possible to take items earned inside to the "real" world? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif If the lab can program it to produce items that appear in the "real" world, how come they can't program it to produce a million level 30 Grants disks and kick the crap out of Olga Flow themselves? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-- Barubary

Wewt
Nov 17, 2002, 06:16 PM
This is one of the many reasons why I try to avoid the use of 'Sonic Team' and 'logic', in the same sentence.

Rylios
Nov 17, 2002, 06:20 PM
this is very true and i don't knwo the answer i just play http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif i think they need more smart people working for ST

Agent_Reav
Nov 17, 2002, 06:27 PM
Why does Pioneer 2 not have any from of military and/or weaponry?

Why do those two guys with rifles just stand at the teleporter entrance?

Why can only 4 people fight to save Ragol at one time? Why not just let all of them raid the planet at once?

Why don't hunters get any support (Vehicles, Turrets, Weaponry)?

If this is the future and we are so advanced... Why does a plasma shot not insta kill a stupid deformed bear?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Agent_Reav on 2002-11-17 15:34 ]</font>

Russta
Nov 17, 2002, 06:49 PM
Why do Sonic Team leave so many bugs in the game?

Agent_Reav
Nov 17, 2002, 07:09 PM
On 2002-11-17 15:49, Russta wrote:
Why do Sonic Team leave so many bugs in the game?

Because they want us to buy the "Super Ultra Cool Limited Edition" that only FSODs twice a day! *Kicks Sonic Team in crotch*

Ness
Nov 17, 2002, 07:19 PM
Just shut the hell up and play the damn game! Whos cares if the Sonic Team doesn't do this or that? Just have some fucking fun!

CorneliusPower
Nov 17, 2002, 07:24 PM
I've yet to experience a BSOD or FSOD. And I agree with Ness, just play the game for what it is, the whole point of the game is to get to lvl 200 and ultra cool rares while doing it. Oh and there that friends thing too, lol! Oh if you really wanna dig deep, where the hell does that chick in the hunters guild get all that meseta, and what does she do while noones around, stand all day?

Russta
Nov 17, 2002, 07:31 PM
It's kinda hard to "play the damn game" when most of it is constantly ripped from you out of sheer lazyness.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Nov 17, 2002, 07:33 PM
What happened to the old principal?

Kupi
Nov 17, 2002, 07:45 PM
Tch, Barubary. Didn't you read the part where they say that the Lab is run by the government? Government people are always stupid, they wouldn't think of making ultra-powerful weapons.

Barubary6
Nov 17, 2002, 07:45 PM
On 2002-11-17 16:24, CorneliusPower wrote:
I've yet to experience a BSOD or FSOD.

I haven't been FSOD'd yet (other than by my own cheating mistakes) and I use the even more buggy *Japanese* version (on American servers).

-- Barubary

Toyzferall
Nov 17, 2002, 07:58 PM
I haven't had a single problem yet with 'SODs or anything. But, anyways... Wow, that is a good point. I didn't really think of that. O.o;; Also, if it's just VR, why do you grow stronger from it? Heh. It's a game people. Who cares about logic? Seriously, though, I would LOVE to see the day when PSO lets more than four players in a game. That'd be sweet.

Vandal
Nov 17, 2002, 08:19 PM
Barubarry could you please NOT share your cheat findings this time? If I'm terribly mistaken, then I apologize, but weren't YOU directly responsible for the teeming hoard of DBZ HUmars running around FSOD/NOL/BSOD/Duping last time? I don't know that I have my story straight, which is why I apoligized in advance. Please, enlighten me ;/

googles
Nov 17, 2002, 10:18 PM
On 2002-11-17 15:27, Agent_Reav wrote:

Why do those two guys with rifles just stand at the teleporter entrance?

They used to say "Id go down to ragol if i had better weapons" or somthing like that.

DJ_Monkey
Nov 17, 2002, 10:18 PM
On 2002-11-17 17:19, Vandal wrote:
Barubarry could you please NOT share your cheat findings this time? If I'm terribly mistaken, then I apologize, but weren't YOU directly responsible for the teeming hoard of DBZ HUmars running around FSOD/NOL/BSOD/Duping last time? I don't know that I have my story straight, which is why I apoligized in advance. Please, enlighten me ;/

Yeech, people going around FSoDing/NOLing/BSoDing/Duping is bad enough, but when the people who are doing it are cliche(DBZ, FF[FF wasn't THAT great of a game]), that's worse.

What's NOLing, by the way?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 17, 2002, 10:29 PM
Why don't we just crawl prone so that the monsters don't hit us? ;3 I've never seen one bend over to hurt anyone.
I'd just hold my sword out straight and let rag rappy walk into the blade.

ginko990
Nov 17, 2002, 11:04 PM
On 2002-11-17 19:18, DJ_Monkey wrote:
Yeech, people going around FSoDing/NOLing/BSoDing/Duping is bad enough, but when the people who are doing it are cliche(DBZ, FF[FF wasn't THAT great of a game]), that's worse.

What's NOLing, by the way?

NOLing was a cheat on V2 whre the person could turn everyone in the game into a lvl 5 HUnewearl (BLUEFULL) named NOL. Its what ended PSO v2 in my opinion.

On 2002-11-17 16:45, Barubary6 wrote:

I haven't been FSOD'd yet (other than by my own cheating mistakes) and I use the even more buggy *Japanese* version (on American servers).

-- Barubary

How in fux name do you do that? Your going to bring down the GC version just as you did to v2. I can see it.

RedFox
Nov 18, 2002, 04:21 AM
How in fux name do you do that? Your going to bring down the GC version just as you did to v2. I can see it.

i disagree. this time round all i've seen/ read from barubary appears to be directed towards improving the gamers experience.

anywho... its no good blaming him for what will happen in the future. if he doesnt figure out how to crack the game, somebody else will.

DJ_Monkey
Nov 18, 2002, 04:02 PM
I must agree...Barubary may have single-handedly been the death of PSO v1 and v2, but I am still willing to give him second judgement, because from what he is talking about, he is only trying to help people now.

Anyone who gives people tips on how to avoid FSoD is okay in my book...

Vandal
Nov 18, 2002, 04:10 PM
I'm not accusing Barubarry of anything, past or present, besides knowing too much about how to break the rules in PSO :/ I want to hear from him/her what they plan to do this time around. Cause if you really are the reason I grew to hate playing DC PSO, let me know now if you plan on repeating that horrid experiance so I can stop investing my time in this game.