PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about fighting vhard falz offline...

BladeofDarkness
Nov 17, 2002, 08:18 PM
Well, I'm a level 68 FOmar and I wanted to know if that'd be high enough level wise, I've never fought vhard falz offline with a force before and I want to make sure I won't get slaughtered.

Thanks in advance

BomberMan
Nov 17, 2002, 09:05 PM
Depending on what your health is and defense you might be able to. I fought with a lv51 HUmar with around 450hp and it was just enough to resist his attacks, can't remember what my defense was though exactly, I think around 170-180. Hopefully you have a good handgun too, b/c your techniques will be nearly worthless against DF, b/c he is resistant to most all techniques. Good luck with it though

RavenTW
Nov 17, 2002, 09:16 PM
Yes, when it comes to techs, Falz has the greates Resistance known. If you HAVE to use techs, here's the best:

Darvants: Zonde series or Grantz
Falz 1: Barta series
Falz 2: Zonde series
Falz 3: Foie series, but Falz has about 70 resistance to it.

I might have mixed it on Barta and Zonde. The Darvants and Falz 2 are either weak against Barta or Zonde. Try both on the Darvants and see which is better. Of course, this under the ideal condition that your techs have levels that are near the same.

BladeofDarkness
Nov 18, 2002, 01:32 AM
I've fought him online so I know what techs work. My HP is 359 and Defense is around 130 (base)I have a custom ray that I can use, but Mahu has more ATP and the same ATA and long range so I may use that...

Thanks for your Help!