PDA

View Full Version : Any way to submit info for items already in the DB?

Remedy
Nov 4, 2006, 06:01 PM
Like, the item's in the DB and everything, but it has no picture and no information about the item's statistics. Anyone know of a way to submit this info? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Jozon
Nov 4, 2006, 06:02 PM
I submitted a picture for the Calaud when I put in the stats, but it never showed up

Remedy
Nov 4, 2006, 06:03 PM
Well, I just synthesized a Gi-senba shield line (and by I synthed, I mean Parn's SUPER FREAKING AWESOME PM synthed it for me), and I wanted to submit the stats and a picture to the database.

Ryna
Nov 4, 2006, 06:51 PM
There are three methods:

#1. Host the picture and send me a Private Message.
#2. Host the picture and use the submission form.
#3. Contact me and we'll setup a meeting on an IM service.

Jozon:
Your picture was not used becaused it was cropped too closely. We discourage people from cropping their images. We would rather people submit full-screen, high-resolution ones.

EDIT: Remedy, your pictures have been received and added. Thanks for the contribution.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-11-04 16:05 ]</font>

Remedy
Nov 4, 2006, 07:16 PM
No problem, Ryna. I'll work on submitting data for anything I find that isn't fleshed out. =^.^=

Ryna
Nov 4, 2006, 07:42 PM
On 2006-11-04 16:16, Remedy wrote:
No problem, Ryna. I'll work on submitting data for anything I find that isn't fleshed out. =^.^=

Tomeeboy and I are trying our best to enter any information that comes in through the submission system. Often times we'll receive incomplete submissions and we have to try to piece things together. There are certain things like recipes that we can't enter until we have a full description for it. So, any help is appreciated.