PDA

View Full Version : a ramarl...

tipos85
Nov 17, 2002, 09:53 PM
as of now my ramarl is lvl 34 and really not lookin to good will she improve at all in the future or stay as a weak lil thing that is just downright bad???

ABDUR101
Nov 17, 2002, 11:16 PM
Are you in V.Hard, Hard or Normal?

At lvl 34 as my HUcast I was able to work in Hard mode.

Some classes can't go through the areas as fast as other classes. Some just can't handle it.

The only way to advance is to keep lvling, and once you can get through an area with relative ease, move on to the next. With every new area and difficulty, you get more exp, which increases you faster. =)

You'll get there, it just takes time.

Rhete
Nov 18, 2002, 12:58 AM
On 2002-11-17 18:53, tipos85 wrote:
as of now my ramarl is lvl 34 and really not lookin to good will she improve at all in the future or stay as a weak lil thing that is just downright bad???

Whats your mag look like stat-wise? RAmarls are pretty well rounded but their hp and dfp are really low, so she'll always be weak when it comes to taking his

CorneliusPower
Nov 18, 2002, 08:34 AM
Hang in there Tipos, my RAmarl is lvl 85 and still having a hell of a time in VHARD, I use a Justy with 20% native and still takes like 4-5 shots to kill a booma with Hard attack....well my mag is still like lvl 113, but your fine Tapas, hang in there, RAmarls are hard to use.....I just started a HUmar, theyre a breezeto use compared to RAmarls....3 days into my HUMar im already lvl 39 and using Musashi's. Peace!

Kayumi
Nov 18, 2002, 02:25 PM
My Ramarl is levelled in the sixties somewhere and I can just breeze through the levels. It sometimes takes a lot of killing to get the monsters down but they all do go down, and I'm on Vhard. I just need to do a ruins run and slaughter the big ol' Falzmeister and I'll be into Ultimate...

RuneLateralus
Nov 18, 2002, 02:39 PM
Is your mag leveled up? That could be a reason why the character might not be as powerful as you want her.

Mags can help build characters fast. Damn, I wish I was able to raise them better so my FOmar would be better off...

Blenjar
Nov 18, 2002, 03:06 PM
My Hucast got to hard at lv 26, My Ramarl is in ruin normal at lv 9, I gave her my ramar lv 120+ PUSHAN to she could kill monsters faster & bosses 2.