PDA

View Full Version : Big News: GC Rare Items Exact Locations Found...

DiamondVR3
Nov 17, 2002, 10:40 PM
Big News: GC Rare Items Exact Locations Found.......(Part 2: Everyone has a Rare for You!)

In this second part of my theories for treasure hunting in PSO I will discuss quick topic that has caught my attention as of late. I believe that all monsters have the ability to carry RARE items. I noticed this while building up this weekend in V.hard Mines. I used a hell ray gun to speed though the Mines repeatedly and never really ventured anywhere else. In my travels I found the following RARES:

VERY HARD MINES; REDRIA ID

1.) Gillchics dropped Pro Regenerate Gear

2.) Canadines dropped Diska of the Liberator

3.) Dubchics dropped Cure Paralysis

4.) Sinow Beats dropped the Sinow Beat Arm

5.) Sinow Golds dropped ???

6.) Garanz dropped ??? but my friend said he got something but I forgot what

7. + 8.) Boxes dropped Kaldabrogs and Custom Rays 00

I generally found about 2 of each item and they always came from the same enemy. This leads me to believe that if you spend a bit of concentrated time in a certain area you’ll see that all the enemies carry rare items some are just harder to get (or the enemy just has a lower drop rate). If you could get people organized and assign to people search certain areas on a particular difficulties with certain section ids it would be possible to compile the best item faq ever for PSO. I may happen or it may not. Anyway, if you have anything to add in terms of findings or experiences, corrections, info on my first theory, or theories of your own that are related feel free to post. As usual, good luck with all your treasure hunting...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

VulpesMundi
Nov 18, 2002, 12:17 AM
One important fact that needs to be noted about this theory is that what is dropped varies depending on the section ID. A prime example of this is in the Hard Forest. I've concentrated with three IDs in that area so far and discovered the following:

Oran...
Gigobooma drops Blade Dance
Hildebear drops Flowen's Sword (replica)

Skyly...
Gigobooma drops Flowen's Sword (replica)

Bluefull...
Gigobooma drops ? (haven't found this yet, but I'm assuming it'll be Brionac)
Hildebear drops Brionac.

Therefore one can assume that the Gigobooma on Hard mode will always drop a special based on the ID, as related to version 1 and 2 (ie. purplenum will find special mechguns, pinkal will find special wands, etc.).

There's also the possibility that one critter in one difficulty in one ID may drop more than just one special. It wouldn't surprise me if this is possible and that there's a relatively easy one and a relatively difficult one to find, but I have yet to see one critter drop more than one special item thus far to bring this theory to fruition.

BladeofDarkness
Nov 18, 2002, 01:59 AM
I'm a Purplenum and a gigobooma dropped a branch of paku paku which doesn't fit my ID at all.

VulpesMundi
Nov 18, 2002, 02:23 AM
On 2002-11-17 22:59, BladeofDarkness wrote:
I'm a Purplenum and a gigobooma dropped a branch of paku paku which doesn't fit my ID at all.

Which difficulty? I'm only referring to Hard in regards to the Gigobooma in the previous message.

Mixfortune
Nov 18, 2002, 04:57 AM
In Bluefull normal, found about 6 Brionacs in normal, must be due to ID (1st special of type) In V.Hard, found total 3 Vjayas in caves I believe, also fits section ID (2nd special of type). Now, would Ultimate have third special of type ID? If so, what about Yellowboze?

Also, just because you find something other than what the ID implies doesn't necessarily mean that is the way it will work most of the time. Sometimes the rare items indeed pop randomally no matter what creature it is.

BladeofDarkness
Nov 18, 2002, 09:58 AM
Vhard, but in hard they always drop blade dances.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 18, 2002, 10:54 AM
On 2002-11-17 21:17, VulpesMundi wrote:
Oran...
Gigobooma drops Blade Dance

NOT TRUE! NOT TRUE! LIES! LIES!
im an oran and i never saw those in hard untill the mines and ruins.

BrokenHope
Nov 18, 2002, 12:51 PM
http://members.rogers.com/airmax95/psoredria.htm
http://members.rogers.com/airmax95/psopinkal.htm
http://members.rogers.com/airmax95/psopurple.htm
http://members.rogers.com/airmax95/psoskyly.htm
http://members.rogers.com/airmax95/psoviridia.htm

It's already been done for a few id's.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Broken Hope on 2002-11-18 09:53 ]</font>

DiamondVR3
Nov 18, 2002, 03:08 PM
Those charts are a nice start thnx Broken Hope. In response to Vulpes Mundi: you are right enemies do have a chance to carry multiple items. Example: Gillchics, v.hard mines Redria dropped both the prot regenerate gear and a diska of the liberator for me.

LollipopLolita
Nov 18, 2002, 03:25 PM
this is very noteworthy and is going on sticky. keep adding to the list you guys, and we'll assemble a guide to include all the section id findings

Wakazashi-HUcast
Nov 18, 2002, 06:22 PM
I'm not sure I agree that certain enemies are really more likely to drop certain "common" rares like Flowen's Replica... for example, I'm a level 50 GREENILL, so in theory i should be seeing some decent rifles. But the best rifle I have ever found is a 0/15/0/25 Visk, and those are also some of the best photons I've seen on rifles. I have never even glimpsed any rare partisans, swords, mechguns, slicers, canes, wands, staves, or shots. I think it's pretty much totally random with 9 star caliber rare, and I have just happened to have really bad luck. My brother, a YELLOWBOZE, has had even worse luck; the only rares he has found are DB's, Varista, Blade Dance, and Battle Verge. On the other hand, I think that 10 star+ items as well as odd-type weapons like double sabers and brave knuckles are indeed dropped from specific enemies. I have had two dark gunners in the same room drop secret gear. I've heard from a lot of people (myself included) who have received a double saber from Barba Ray on Hard/V. Hard, and it did seem a bit odd when I got brave knuckle from the hard mode dragon. This is really just a guess, but I think each boss probably has only one or two rares they can possibly drop. I guess that's all I have to say about this... if you're reading this and you are abotu to reply because there is some terrible flaw in my logic, I'm already aware that I'm basing my ideas on absolutely nothing but personal experience, so just don't mention it... BTW, does anyone understand what I mean by Mood: The Breakfast of Champions?

VulpesMundi
Nov 18, 2002, 08:16 PM
On 2002-11-18 07:54, blue-hawk wrote:

NOT TRUE! NOT TRUE! LIES! LIES!
im an oran and i never saw those in hard untill the mines and ruins.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Items are all over the place now. You don't just find them in one location anymore, or with one specific ID. Here's some examples: I found a DB's Saber in Skyly Hard Forest off a Savage Wolf. Later down the line I found another in Skyly Hard Ruins off a Claw. Elysion did the same thing to me. I found one in Oran Hard Ruins off a Chaos Bringer. Later, I found another in Oran Very-Hard Forest from Al Rappies. I can tell you one thing... cataloging all the item drops in this version is going to be murder.

TeamPhalanx
Nov 18, 2002, 08:52 PM
Well, just to add the the REDRIA list... (I feel your pain)

Garanz = DISKA OF BRAVEMAN

Forest (V-HARD):

Hildebear = CUSTOM FRAME ver 00
Hilbeblue = Cure/Shock
Al Rappy = DISKA OF BRAVEMAN

Caves (V-HARD):

Nano Dragon = DOUBLE SABER
Poufilly Slime = ANGRY FISTS
Pouilly Slime = Devil/Technique
Poison Lily = Magic Rock "Moola"
Nar Lily = God/Body
Pan Arms = God/Arm
Boxes = VARISTA

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Nov 19, 2002, 07:50 AM
Im redria and I must say that list is pretty correct.I've found almost all of that listed from those enimies listed.

Alena Zouryx
Nov 19, 2002, 12:28 PM
Just as a note, I found a CLUB OF LACONIUM from a Barbarous Wolf in Hard mode.

Wakazashi-HUcast
Nov 19, 2002, 10:16 PM
Nothing VulpesMundi said was true. While 10+-star weapons are slightly easier to find, the 9-star weapons are about 4 times more rare. And as for specific locations and ID's, your ID does indeed make it easier to find certain rare items in certain specific places.

BomberMan
Nov 19, 2002, 11:36 PM
Section ID does help in finding certain 9star rares, b/c I'm Bluefull and I currently have found many Vjayas over any other 9star, some with percents. I also have the following 9star Gungirs, which I find very common all over:
King's
Tempest
Burning 0-0-0-30
Chaos

I have also tech'd up a Gush Raygun

Zell_Hogmaw
Nov 20, 2002, 10:27 AM
::Raises his hand:: Um....if playing in multiplayer, does it matter which person kills the monster for the section i.d. theory to work?

TeamPhalanx
Nov 20, 2002, 10:32 AM
Check the tekker on Pioneer 2 to identify the section id. I believe in multiplayer the section id is always that of Player 1.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 20, 2002, 11:44 AM
thats right teamphalanx. i play a lot of multiplayer on my own.... and dont even think about saying something... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
the tekker is always from the player id that made the game. just like online.

TeamPhalanx
Nov 20, 2002, 03:25 PM
Hey, if my FOnewearl was lv 80 + I'll probably be doing single player multi-player so I can find me some good % partisans (FOnewearl's id is PINKAL)

Cheech
Nov 20, 2002, 07:40 PM
I'll list all the things I remember that my Redria ID has found, and what dropped it. Also, I won't list all the common crap, because I don't remember most of it. Heh.

Normal Mode:
Nothing

Hard Mode:
Forest-Dragon Musashi
Caves-Nar Lilly Devil/Battle
Caves-Poison Lilly Varista
Caves-Pan Arms Club of Lac
Mines-Gillchics 2x Secret Gear
Ruins-Dimenian Diska of Liberators

V-hard:
Forest-Hildabear God/Battle
Forest-Dragon 2x Yamato
Caves-Evil Shark Cure/Poison
Caves-Nar Lilly Devil/Battle
Mines-Don't remember anything good.
Ruins-So Dimenian Inferno Bazooka

Ultimate:
Forest-Box Kadabolg
Caves-Evil Shark Millions of Silence Claws
Mines-??????
Ruins-????????

As you can see, I'm having the WORST Redria luck. I have barely found any rare armor/barriers. @_@ Most I've found are rare units.

KyOsHiRo
Nov 20, 2002, 10:26 PM
Are devil/battle better than god/battle? Or is it the other way around?

VulpesMundi
Nov 21, 2002, 03:39 AM
On 2002-11-19 19:16, Wakazashi-HUcast wrote:
Nothing VulpesMundi said was true.

How is it untrue? Specify. We need details. I hope you're not on the debating team, because you would have just been laughed off.

"Items are all over the place now. You don't just find them in one location anymore, or with one specific ID." Call me crazy, but this is true. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I'm posting based mostly on experience and some educated guesses. I've found a lot of stuff and I've been honest and forward about it here on the boards. When you've been playing this game for a year and nine and a half months (since version 1) you learn things as you go. And although E1&2 has its share of changes, there do seem to still exist patterns amidst the chaos. Don't rule out what I say just because it's convenient to ignore it. Rule it out only when it has been proven wrong (and I will gladly admit when I'm wrong - I may exhaust all leads before I concede, however).

wayne_statix
Nov 21, 2002, 04:07 AM
Broken hope i have found that those lists for each color arent completely accurate due to fact that i have created a purplenum (basically to get an elysion) but to see if what that persons site says is true but i have found other specials from creatures posted there in place of what that person says like from la dimenian i found a varista instead of the vise or laconium w/e it was

I think we all should make 1 together ill do purplenum like i have been i also started doing a faq on varidia already too on stuff ive found so i think we should all do this its not hard make a char for a icon and document rare items / weps from certain creatures and difficulty

VulpesMundi
Nov 21, 2002, 04:48 AM
Therefore one can assume that the Gigobooma on Hard mode will always drop a special based on the ID, as related to version 1 and 2 (ie. purplenum will find special mechguns, pinkal will find special wands, etc.).

I'm tossing this theory to the wind. From what I've seen there is no one specific critter to each ID like there used to be. I've gotten three different special weapons off a Hard Forest Hildebear with four different IDs.

Bluefull: Brionac
Oran and Skyly: Flowen's Sword (replica)
Redria: Slicer of Assassin

I'm still watching for what a Gigobooma will drop on other IDs. I'm on a mission to either completely prove this theory either true or false. I'll get back to you as soon as I've solidified it.

TeamPhalanx
Nov 21, 2002, 10:07 AM
LMAO - Cheech is a liar. Not only are some of the items off, but he listed Evil Shaks as being in Ultimate mode.

And, no, God/Battle is better than Devil/Battle. Heck, God units are always the best one.

Khaotika
Nov 21, 2002, 12:48 PM
SKYLY for Episode 2:

Hard - DB's Saber - Ul Gibbon - Mountain

Hard - Sting Tip - Love Rappy - VR Temple

Hard - Last Survivor - Nar Lilly - VR Temple

VHard - Sinow Berill's Hands - Sinow Berill - Central Control Area

VHard - Regenerate Gear - Nar Lilly - VR Temple

-Khaotika!

"*hates Last Survivor*"

Vampir
Nov 21, 2002, 03:47 PM
Don't forget! Finding rares has to do with the amount of time yo have played in areas.

Khell_Azureblade
Nov 21, 2002, 04:39 PM
If anyone wants to know, I found a Brave Knuckle on VH mines from a Garanz. The ID of the game was Viridia.

VulpesMundi
Nov 21, 2002, 05:10 PM
On 2002-11-21 09:48, Khaotika wrote:
"*hates Last Survivor*"

I found one with +20 hit, but I'm beginning to really detest the fact that I'm finding them all over the place. In the last few days I've killed countless rare critters, and most of them have dropped a Last Survivor. I got two from Hard Forest Al Rappies. I got one from Hard Cave Nar Lily. And I got another one from Very-Hard Al Rappy. Plus I also got one off a plain-old Very-Hard Poison Lily. It's getting rediculous. All Skyly, btw.

TeamPhalanx
Nov 21, 2002, 08:09 PM
On 2002-11-21 12:47, Vampir wrote:
Don't forget! Finding rares has to do with the amount of time yo have played in areas.

Depends what you mean by that. If you mean playing in Mines will net you more Mines rare.. then I suppose that's true. However, if you mean that spending time in an area will increase the odds of finding a certain item that's false.

For example, say finding a VARISTA is set at 10% (just a random number). It will always be at 10%. Playing in Mines will NOT increase the chance/% of finding one to anything above 10%. If you play more mines, common sense says you're more likely to find one, but the base chance of finding one will never change.

BrokenHope
Nov 21, 2002, 09:16 PM
Found an Asuka from a crimson assassin and a demolition comet from a mil lilly today both redria id.

Cheech
Nov 21, 2002, 11:53 PM
On 2002-11-21 07:07, TeamPhalanx wrote:
LMAO - Cheech is a liar. Not only are some of the items off, but he listed Evil Shaks as being in Ultimate mode.

And, no, God/Battle is better than Devil/Battle. Heck, God units are always the best one.

Uh.. my items are NOT off.

And I listed that one as an Evil Shark because I never bothered to memorize the Ultimate names, they are too whacked out anyway. I think it's pretty obvious I mean a Vulmer instead of Evil Shark, you just want to start tension or something.

TeamPhalanx
Nov 21, 2002, 11:58 PM
News Flash!!!

V-HARD Hildebears drop CUSTOM FRAME ver 00
V-HARD Nar Lilly drop God/Body

LollipopLolita
Nov 22, 2002, 12:00 AM
phalanx, what section id would that be?

TeamPhalanx
Nov 22, 2002, 12:14 AM
REDRIA - Both are fairly easy to obtain.

LollipopLolita
Nov 22, 2002, 12:29 AM
On 2002-11-21 18:16, Broken Hope wrote:
Found an Asuka from a crimson assassin and a demolition comet from a mil lilly today both redria id.

what difficulty level is this on

Lileya
Nov 22, 2002, 12:34 AM
On 2002-11-21 21:29, LollipopLolita wrote:

On 2002-11-21 18:16, Broken Hope wrote:

what difficulty level is this on

Crimson assassin and mil lilly are ultimate ennemies...

LollipopLolita
Nov 22, 2002, 12:46 AM
eeep ^_^ hehe seee, been so busy on the site i forget everything else and can't even find time to play

IceBurner
Nov 22, 2002, 04:50 AM
List now updated in later post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBurner on 2002-11-28 22:34 ]</font>

Cheech
Nov 22, 2002, 01:47 PM
On 2002-11-21 20:58, TeamPhalanx wrote:
News Flash!!!

V-HARD Hildebears drop CUSTOM FRAME ver 00
V-HARD Nar Lilly drop God/Body

I have not gotten any of those rares from those monsters in V-hard. Because I find different stuff then you in Redria doesn't mean I'm wrong or lying or something. Why the hell would I lie about something like this?

wayne_statix
Nov 22, 2002, 03:10 PM
What section Id finds Heavens Punishers? and what difficulty? Btw did any of you want to start making a huge faq on the weapons yet? Ive been asking around and many ppl say its a good idea but they want me to post it... what do yall say ? Dont do it cuz you will be remembered ... do it becuz you will have a hella weapons http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif (*cough and armors cough*) oh ya and btw can you Merge the Rafoie amplifier with the merge armor to get Rafoie Merge?

TeamPhalanx
Nov 22, 2002, 04:05 PM
On 2002-11-22 10:47, Cheech wrote:
Why the hell would I lie about something like this?

Who knows. There are several posters here that have lied in the past. I still remember the one loser who listed the minimal kills for TTF SS Rank. For the most part, they were WAY off. Just like your list.

Anyway, yes, I am calling you a flat out liar. Hildebears do not drop God/Battle, Hildelts do.

Khaotika
Nov 22, 2002, 04:14 PM
On 2002-11-22 12:10, wayne_statix wrote:
Btw did any of you want to start making a huge faq on the weapons yet? Ive been asking around and many ppl say its a good idea but they want me to post it... what do yall say ? Dont do it cuz you will be remembered ... do it becuz you will have a hella weapons http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif (*cough and armors cough*) oh ya and btw can you Merge the Rafoie amplifier with the merge armor to get Rafoie Merge?

*voice of experience*

"No, do it because you enjoy recieving 20+ emails a day with bad grammar skills and rudeness, all while claiming false information and ridiculing the correct information."

Seriously, I did get these. Only 10% were like that though...

For the merge, you have to equip the Red Barrier, and use the Amplifier of Rafoie on it. I don't know the exact level for this. (Amp of Red requires lvl 24)

-Khaotika!

"@_@"

LollipopLolita
Nov 23, 2002, 12:32 AM
guys great job so far. keep on listing your rares, your id, the level and the monster you got it from? we're in the process of getting all these info together!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-11-22 21:35 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Nov 23, 2002, 12:38 AM
On 2002-11-22 13:14, Khaotika wrote:

For the merge, you have to equip the Red Barrier, and use the Amplifier of Rafoie on it. I don't know the exact level for this. (Amp of Red requires lvl 24)

-Khaotika!

"@_@"

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=301

IceBurner
Nov 23, 2002, 01:31 AM
Oops, dunno what I did, but my message had been repeated ...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBurner on 2002-11-23 00:16 ]</font>

wayne_statix
Nov 23, 2002, 08:48 AM
hey no 1 answered this for me... can you merge the red barrier with amplifier of razonde?

TeamPhalanx
Nov 23, 2002, 08:56 AM
No.

RED = foie
YELLOW = zonde
BLUE = barta
ASSIST = well... obvious...

wayne_statix
Nov 23, 2002, 09:11 AM
you know thats exactly why I have chose a few amount of people, but know one seems to be serious on this board except the certain few. Obviously Team Phalanx is serious and wants to find all of the weapons to make there faq the most detailed faq possible are we and the other few out there the only ones ? Are you saying that nobody wants to do this... or are you saying nobody is that serious with working togther ?

TeamPhalanx
Nov 23, 2002, 10:31 AM
I'm not sure if I should even bother mentioning this, but...

REDRIA
Normal Caves
Pouilly Slime = Master/Ability

It is a rare monster...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeamPhalanx on 2002-11-23 07:32 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Nov 23, 2002, 12:23 PM
thanks phalanx. anything helps.

neko-chan
Nov 24, 2002, 07:29 AM
BLUEFULL

Hard mode - Forest 1
Booma's Arm (Booma)

Hard mode - Caves 1
DB Saber (Evil Shark)
Battle Verge (Evil Shark?)

ORAN

Hard mode - Forest 2
AddSlot (box)
Blade Dance (Booma or Gobooma?)

Blue-Hawk
Nov 24, 2002, 08:55 AM
oran- vhard nano dragon got me a last survivor. or shall we call it the 'last survival knife'?

ShadowCaster
Nov 24, 2002, 10:43 AM
I totally have the crappiest luck. All i have found was Photon Dropx1 on norm forest 2
And AddSlot and 2 Booma's Right Arms In hard forest. NOTHING ELSE EVER APPEARS!

IceBurner
Nov 24, 2002, 03:29 PM
List now updated in later post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBurner on 2002-11-28 22:39 ]</font>

neko-chan
Nov 24, 2002, 07:23 PM
ORAN

Hard mode - Forest 2
Inferno Bazooka (Al Rappy)
DB Saber (Barbarous Wolf)

Jasonsama
Nov 24, 2002, 08:26 PM
Hey peeps, I'm new to the board, but thought I would share what little info I have about the rares I've found.
Skyly ID
Forest:
El Rappy (Ultimate) : Angry Fist
Dragon (Very Hard) : Yamato
Caves:
Nar Lily (Very Hard) : God/Hp
Mines:
Vol Opt. (Very Hard) : Guilty Light
Ruins:
Chaos Sorceror (Very Hard) : Talis
VR Temple:
Barba Ray (Hard) : Double Saber

Small list, I know, nothing really too good either.. but hope that helps.

BlankTK
Nov 24, 2002, 11:01 PM
Yellowboze

Poilly Slime Ultimate- Caduceus
Mil Lily Ultimate- Sange
Pal Rappy Ultimate- Hero/ability (2x)

Whatley
Nov 24, 2002, 11:52 PM
Viridia

Forest - VHard
Dragon - YAMATO

Mines - Hard
Vol Opt - PHOTON LAUNCHER
Gil Chic - SECRET GEAR

Ruins - Vhard
Dark Belra - CUSTOM RAY VER.00
Claw - BRIONAC
R3 Poison Spitter - MACE OF ADAMAN
R3 Box - METEOR SMASH
Chaos Scorcerer - TALIS

DirewolfX
Nov 25, 2002, 12:17 AM
Whitill:

Ultimate Forest:
El Rappy - 10-star Flowen's Sword (the real one)
Pal Rappy - Red Partisan

(can you guess which offline quest I just did? *wink*)

VulpesMundi
Nov 25, 2002, 01:07 AM

On 2002-11-21 01:48, VulpesMundi wrote:
I'm tossing this theory to the wind. From what I've seen there is no one specific critter to each ID like there used to be. I've gotten three different special weapons off a Hard Forest Hildebear with four different IDs.

Bluefull: Brionac
Oran and Skyly: Flowen's Sword (replica)
Redria: Slicer of Assassin

I'm still watching for what a Gigobooma will drop on other IDs. I'm on a mission to completely prove this theory either true or false. I'll get back to you as soon as I've solidified it.

Okay, I'm totally ready to disprove the aforementioned theory. Yes it was my own theory, but I'm certain now that it's false. In Redria Hard Forest I found a Crush Bullet off a Gigobooma. If it had stuck to my theory I would have found a Force Field instead. I'm still certain specific critters will drop specific items, just not in relation to ver.1/2 as I had previously thought. For example: on one run thru Lost Heat Sword online I found three Dragon Slayers in the same room, all dropped by Hildebears.

I'm also certain that some critters have more than one special item in their possession. Some critters drop special weapons/armor as well as body parts.

It appears that any critter or box that drops random green box items can eventually drop a Photon Drop and probably even an AddSlot. I've even found a Photon Drop out of a box in the boss Dragon's lair. However, I don't really categorize Photon Drops and AddSlots as special items in the same sense as special weapons and armor. They seem to have different drop properties, but I'm still working on deciphering that.

Below is a list of the types of treasure boxes found throughout the game. Each one is slightly different in what they can drop.

Set boxes:
These boxes drop a specific item/weapon/armor no matter what. Always the same thing, and always the same quantity. For example: if it drops a Monomate x1, it'll always drop a Monomate x1. These boxes will never come up empty and never contain meseta, spell disks, units, or special items. These boxes are typically scattered around all areas and generally have a brown, orange, yellow, or green coloration pattern.

Quasi-set boxes:
These boxes drop a specific type of item/weapon/armor/meseta, but the specific drop is random within the type. For example: the type it drops is a weapon, but the specific weapon dropped is random - it may drop a Saber one time and a Handgun the next. These boxes almost never come up empty, but seem to do so on occassion in episode 2. Most of the bosses have quasi-set boxes in their lairs. These boxes are typically scattered around all areas and generally have a brown, orange, yellow, or green coloration pattern.

Random boxes:
These boxes drop a completely random type and random item/weapon/armor/meseta drop within a certain limitation based on area and difficulty. Pretty much anything can be found in these boxes, randomly sooner or later, including specials. These boxes are typically scattered around all areas and generally have a gray, white, or blue coloration pattern.

False boxes:
These boxes don't act like they're supposed to. Either they're a switch disguised as a box or a random box disguised as a set box. False boxes are found in the Cave boss lair - they look like Quasi-set boxes, but in fact are random boxes.

I think I'll take a break now. =^.^=;;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2002-11-25 16:09 ]</font>

Khaotika
Nov 25, 2002, 08:21 AM
Continuing SKYLY -

That link with SKYLY's finds on page 1 of this topic is really accurate. I've found just about everything on Normal-Vhard with it, except Red Barrier.

God/Arm - Hildeblue - VHard Forest
* debunking the God/Battle rumor on list *

More from Episode 2:

Stag Cutlery - VHard Barba Ray (online)
Guilty Light - VHard Gol Dragon (online)
Dragon Slayer - Hildebear - VHard Temple

-Khaotika!

"*prolly do another VHard run soon*"

DirewolfX
Nov 25, 2002, 08:41 AM
Check the thread "Has Anyone Found Good Drops with WHITILL ID?"

There's a whole list of what you can find in Whitill on Ultimate (almost complete).

DirewolfX
Nov 25, 2002, 11:37 AM
Hmm... I think perhaps that Enemy Parts do not count as the 'rare' weapon that certain enemies drop. I.e. A rappy will drop Rappy's Wing on any difficulty (except Ultimate) to any ID, but they will also have another rare that will drop. Also, it may be possible that some enemies might have multiple rares that they will drop.

But I do think there is at least partial validity to this theory, as I was told by several people on this board that they found a Red Partisan from Pal Rappy... and sure enough, when I tried it, the first Pal Rappy I ever saw dropped a Red Partisan.

VulpesMundi
Nov 25, 2002, 07:36 PM
On 2002-11-25 08:37, DirewolfX wrote:
Hmm... I think perhaps that Enemy Parts do not count as the 'rare' weapon that certain enemies drop.

I was thinking that myself, actually, but there's a flaw with that issue. Why is it that each body part is dropped by a specific critter? One can assume it's simply because they do, in fact, have the same special status (more or less) as the weapons and armor. You're only going to find them in specific locations. Back in ver.1/2 Delsabers used to hoard enemy parts. You could find almost any enemy part off of them sooner or later. As for this version I don't know. All I've found off a Delsaber so far is a Delsaber's Right Arm. It all boils down to how something drops. God/? units are now considered special items and are somewhat difficult to find. So far I've found three (two God/HP and one God/Arm) and all of them were dropped by rare critters. Rare critters have an extraordinarily high drop rate in this version (as opposed to being really stingy in ver.1/2). Except for Normal difficulty, you have a really high chance of getting something special off of them in this version. To me the only items in red boxes that really don't have the same special status as other red boxes are Photon Drops and AddSlots. Those can pretty much show up anywhere and off of anything that drops random green box items.

Brus
Nov 25, 2002, 10:03 PM
I was looking at the redria rare chart on the first page and they item for dark bringer was incorrect. It said meteor cudgel or something but I found a spread needle off of him, and this was offline.

Whatley
Nov 26, 2002, 01:22 AM
A few more for viridia

EP2

Spaceship Alpha - VHard
Garanz - Flowen Shield
Gil Chic - Brave Knuckle

Mountain Area - VHard
Zol Gibbon - Attribute Plate
Gibbon or Ul Gibbon - Meteor Smash

Seabed Lower Levels - VHard
Morfos - Revival Garment
Box - Kaladbolg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Whatley on 2002-11-26 07:03 ]</font>

Jasonsama
Nov 26, 2002, 02:49 AM
Couple more for Skyly here:
Forest:
Box (Very Hard) : Varista
Box (Very Hard) : Mace of Adaman
Caves:
Pofuily Slime (Ultimate) : Dragon Slayer
Ob Lily (Ultimate) : Guilty Light
Mil Lily (Ultimate) : Sange
Box (Ultimate) : Last Survivor
Mines
Gilchic (Very Hard) : Graviton Plate

Gonna keep doin some runs... although im gettin pretty tired of finding nothin but Last Survivor, and Dragon Slayers =P

neko-chan
Nov 26, 2002, 04:38 AM
Nothing really new but...

ORAN

Hard mode - Forest 2
Amplifier of Anti (Box)
Musashi (Dragon)

DirewolfX
Nov 26, 2002, 08:15 AM
Oh, I agree that Enemy Parts are only dropped by certain enemies... but I also think it's possible that the same enemies drop something else in addition to their parts. Or perhaps it's just that certain enemies drop multiple items (including parts) and some don't?

BTW, nothing new but:
V. Hard Whitill Forest
Rag Rappy - Rappy's Arm

Zae
Nov 26, 2002, 10:15 AM
What does it mean to be a replica does that mean its not as rare

Zae
Nov 26, 2002, 10:29 AM
Anyone

Mute
Nov 26, 2002, 10:42 AM
DirewolfX wrote:
Oh, I agree that Enemy Parts are only dropped by certain enemies... but I also think it's possible that the same enemies drop something else in addition to their parts. Or perhaps it's just that certain enemies drop multiple items (including parts) and some don't?

Well, most REDRIA players can confirm this with Hildebears. I've had them drop both Hildebear Heads and Custom Frame v.00.

And Zae, I'm assuming that replica is in fact not as rare. This is obvious in the # of replica Flowen's that are found compared to the 10-star Flowen's. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
However, I believe all Agitos, back in the DC days, had the same chance of dropping, while there was only 1 true model.

eRUPT
Nov 26, 2002, 05:39 PM
I would like to add all enemy parts info with screenshots of the description to the item database so if any of you can PM me, lolita, or salad. Or email [email protected] I'd appreciate it =). Even lesser items like Del Sabers Right arm are welcome to be submitted. Just check the Unique's item database.

neko-chan
Nov 27, 2002, 04:06 AM
Uhm... let's see...

ORAN
Mines 2 - Hard mode
2 x Club of Laconium >_< (Canadine)
1 Photon Drop (Box)

wayne_statix
Nov 27, 2002, 01:14 PM
so would you consider any weapon made using the olga flow dna a unique or rare? even tho all you need to do is get a certain weapon and use the dna on it?

TeamPhalanx
Nov 28, 2002, 03:11 PM
REDRIA
Hard
Ruins

D-PARTS ver1.01

I think it was a Bulclaw... that or a C-Bringer (probably the former) ASH killed it so I'm not 100% certain.

DirewolfX
Nov 28, 2002, 04:06 PM
WHITILL, Ultimate Forest 2

Barble - Guilty Light (we knew this already, I think)
Box - Kaladbolg, Mace of Adaman
(so boxes can drop anything?)

HC82
Nov 28, 2002, 06:09 PM
Redria-

Ultimate:

El rappy: Sacred cloth x2
Dubchich: Luminous field
Melqueek: Red Sword
Mil lilly: Demolition Comet
Ob lilly: Cure/poison
Vulmers: Guilty Light
Barble: Inferno Bazooka

Stuff I found to validate other redria finds.

pixelate
Nov 28, 2002, 06:30 PM
Viridia:

Meteor Smash: Forest 2, Hard Mode, Hildeblue
Metero Smash: Temple Alpha, Hard Mode, Hildebear
DB Saber: Forest 1, Hard Mode, Savage Wolf
Brionic: Forest 1, Hard Mode, Gigobooma
Booma's Right Arm: Forest 1, Hard Mode, Booma
AddSlot: Forest 1, Normal Mode, Box

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2002-11-28 15:33 ]</font>

IceBurner
Nov 29, 2002, 01:48 AM
Yellowboze
Normal
Forest
Boxes: Photon Drops, AddSlots
Caves
Nar Lily: Angel/Mind

Hard
Forest
Gobooma: Blade Dance
Hildebear: Flowen's Sword (replica)
Unsure: Brionac, Varista
Caves
Poilly Slime: Disca of Liberator
Unsure: DB's Saber, Custom Ray, Slicer of Assassin
Mines
Unsure: Fire Scepter Agni
Ruins
So Dimenian: Battle Verge
VR Temple
Hildebear: Ice Staff Dragon
VR Spaceship
Gol Dragon: Brave Knuckle
Boss Boxes: Red Barrier

V Hard
Forest
Gigobooma: Gigobooma's Right Arm
Rag Rappy: Rappy's Wing
Hildeblue: Kaladbolg
Unsure: Wizard/Technique
Caves
Pofuilly Slime: Brave Knuckle
Mines
Gilchic: Wals-MK2
Boxes: Flowen's Sword (Replica), Secret Gear
VR Temple
Rag Rappy: Vjaya
So Dimenaian: Custom Barrier ver 00
Dark Belra: Alive Aqhu
VR Spaceship
Garantz: Regenerate Gear
Gilchic: Wals-MK2
Gol Dragon: Stag Cutlery
Bossroom Boxes: Angel/TP, Varista

Whitill
V Hard
Forest
Boxes: Club of Laconium

Redria
V Hard
Mines
Gilchic: H&S25 Justice
Canadine: Diska of Liberator
Ruins
Dark Gunner: Custom Frame ver 00
Delsaber: Delsaber's Right Arm
Dimenian: Last Survivor

Mute
Nov 30, 2002, 08:05 PM
Not sure if this was mentioned earlier:

ORAN
Ultimate Mines - Baranz
Red Scorpio

IceBurner
Nov 30, 2002, 09:47 PM
Tonight's updates
Yellowboze
V Hard
VR Temple
Nar Lilly: Justy-23ST
Hildebear: Last Survivor
La Dimenian: Custom Barrier ver.00

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBurner on 2002-11-30 18:50 ]</font>

BlueFire2k5
Nov 30, 2002, 10:13 PM
I'll add a few for some rare enemies...

-VHard-
Al Rappy #1- Justy
Al Rappy #2- Last Survivor
Al Rappy #3- Last Survivor (-_-)
Hildeblue #1- God/Arm
Hildeblue #2- Hildeblue's Head (:D)
Nar Lilly- ... difluid! -_-
Rare Slime (don't remember name)- God/Body

-Ult-
Found DB's SWORD in Ult, not sure what enemy.
No Rare enemies, yet.

Skyly ID.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueFire2k5 on 2002-11-30 19:14 ]</font>

HC82
Nov 30, 2002, 11:25 PM
Ultimate redria:

Blue slime: Guard wave

Hildelt(forest): God/Battle (not the rare hilde, but the gizonde one)

Mil lilly(caves): Demolition comet

Gilchich: TP/Revival

Daminite
Dec 1, 2002, 02:04 PM
pinkal and all that i've found has been 2 boomba's right arms in hard but one was dropped by a goboomba

Munki
Dec 1, 2002, 03:35 PM
Pinkal
V Hard
Forest
Al Rappy: Elysion (x3)
Boxes, as well as other creatures (Gigobooma, I am pretty sure Hildebear): Fire Scepter: Agni
Dragon: Yamato (x2)
Gigobooma: DB's Saber (x1)

Caves
Pouliful Slime (Red One... can't remember name): Cure/Slow
Boxes, lots of enemies: Fire Scepter: Agni and Ice Staff: Dagon (I really got lots of these)

Ruins
(can't remember but I think it was...)Dark Belra: D-Parts 2.01
Boxes, etc. Lots of Fire and Ice scepters.

Hopefully I remembered all of these correctly.

Also, how do the rare spells factor in to this? I am assuming the high level spells (25 and up) are rare as well... are they to be found on specific enemies as well?

rarr
Dec 1, 2002, 05:16 PM
Whitill

Hard Forest

Booma - Booma's Right Arm
Hildebear - Slicer of Assassin(A LOT)

Hard Caves

Pan Arms - Slicer of Assassin(arrgh)

Hard Mines

Sinow Beat - Varista

Hard Ruins

Dimenian - DB's saber(no idea, could be any of the dimenians or a delsaber.)

ancalagon
Dec 1, 2002, 06:52 PM
Skyly
Normal
forest
lots of rappy wings
booma right arm
gobooma right arm

ruins
db saber, not sure what dropped it, but i was doing the retired hunter quest.

Hard
forest
db saber-savage wolf
last survivor-al rappy
flowens sword-hildebear(two in a row on same run)
musashi-dragon

caves
db saber-pal shark
flowens sword-nano dragon
amplifier of resta-box

normal
vr temple
amplifier of foie-box

i know this isnt much, but ive only put about 30 hours into it, most of it was in hard-forest tring to make dragon drop the slayer, then i saw what he really dropped for skyly =P

DirewolfX
Dec 1, 2002, 10:59 PM
Pinkal
Hard Forest
Hildebear - Fire Scepter: Agni

Hard Caves
Pal Shark - Club of Laconium
Poison Lilly - Club of Laconium
Pouilly Slime (Red) - Double Saber
Migium - Mace of Adaman

unCle_Stupid
Dec 2, 2002, 12:18 AM
Yellowboze
Normal Forest
Reg. Box: Addslot

Hard Forest
Lots and lots of Rappy wings
Booma Arm
Reg. Box: Photon Drop

Hard Caves
Hidoom: DB Saber
Evil Shark: DB Saber
De Rol Le: Talis
--------------------------
Purplenum (friend's character I was playing with offline)

Hard Forest
Hildebear: Brionac

Hard Caves
Obscene amounts of Varistas and Clubs of Lacon. from just about anything and everything
De Rol Le: Talis

LollipopLolita
Dec 2, 2002, 02:44 AM
Alright people, I'm pimping our new Item Findings db link

http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php

Will continue to post more as verified sources comes in!

neko-chan
Dec 2, 2002, 03:50 AM
ORAN

Vhard Forest 2
Elysion (Al Rappy)

Vhard Caves
Mahu (De Rol Le)

Vhard Mines 1 and 2
2 x Custom Ray Ver. 00 (Gillchic)
2 x Photon Drop (Sinow Beat)

VulpesMundi
Dec 2, 2002, 05:37 AM
I'm gonna give you my list of rare critters that I have found and what they've dropped. Yes, I actually keep tabs of this in a Notepad .txt file. lol

These were either solo offline or solo online, so the IDs are verified. If I find more later I'll edit this post. New additions will be marked with a <- NEW message.

Normal

Forest
Al Rappy
Oran: HP material x2

Cave
Nar Lily
Purplenum: General/Legs x1

VR Temple
Love Rappy
Skyly: Angel/Luck x1

Hard

Forest
Al Rappy
Oran: Inferno Bazooka x1
Redria: Diska of Liberator x1
Skyly: Last Survivor x2
Hildeblue
Skyly: Photon Claw x1

Cave
Nar Lily
Skyly: 1310 Meseta, Thief/Legs++ x1, Last Survivor x1

Very-Hard

Forest
Al Rappy
Oran: Elysion x4
Skyly: Last Survivor x2
Hildeblue
Redria: Cure/Shock x1
Skyly: God/Arm x1

Cave
Nar Lily
Redria: God/Body x1
Skyly: God/HP x3

VR Temple
Nar Lily
Skyly: Regenerate Gear x2 <- NEW

Ultimate

Forest
Pal Rappy
Oran: Star Amplifier x2
Skyly: Flame Barrier x1

Cave
Mil Lily
Skyly: Dimate x1

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2002-12-02 16:35 ]</font>

Mute
Dec 2, 2002, 09:08 AM
Another small update:

PINKAL
Ultimate
Episode II/Temple Beta
Indi Belra - Silence Claw

Validating one of HC82's earlier mentioned finds:

REDRIA
Ultimate
Episode I/Caves
Vulmer - Guilty Light x2

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mute on 2002-12-02 06:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mute on 2002-12-03 06:05 ]</font>

Atmas
Dec 2, 2002, 10:28 AM
Skyly ID

Ult. Forest

Gulgus = Stag Cutlery
El Rappy = Angry Fists
Boxs = Wals MK2 & Kaladgolg

Ult. VR Temple

El Rappy = Justy23ST
Barba Ray = Twin Brand

TeamPhalanx
Dec 2, 2002, 11:11 AM
Ugh... so many things wrong with the REDRIA list... (odds are the same goes for the others)

I think it's best to just not list common items (like slicers for REDRIA, VARISTA for all, amps, shields, add slot, photon drops, which are for the most part random).

Perhaps a new post is needed - Mute's comment about verifying finds is a great idea, as more than a few posts here are... how shall I say... complete BS.

Mute
Dec 2, 2002, 11:22 AM
I've found quite a few things on IDs I cannot recall. However, what I've personally posted on this thread is with 100% certainty. I usually play with the same group of people and I always find out the ID when I first join in.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 2, 2002, 01:03 PM
In your case, since you make sure that you're posts are 100% accurate, your posts are helpful. In other people's cases, they're not. They're either lying or aren't even close to beind certain, but posting anyway. That's the problem.

AMP
Dec 2, 2002, 01:28 PM
On 2002-11-28 12:11, TeamPhalanx wrote:
REDRIA
Hard
Ruins

D-PARTS ver1.01

I think it was a Bulclaw... that or a C-Bringer (probably the former) ASH killed it so I'm not 100% certain.

It was the Bulclaw because that's what dropped one for me. On VHard the Bulclaw drops D-Parts ver2.10 for Redria.

Munki
Dec 2, 2002, 02:52 PM
A new item for Pinkal ID;

VHard Mines
Gillchic: Proto Regen Gear (x2)

Also, don't know if this makes a diff, I got both of those while offline.

I got another Proto Regen Gear online awhile back, but I can't remember the enemy I killed to get it (before I started taking notice of them). Very well could have been a Gillchic.

BrokenHope
Dec 2, 2002, 04:16 PM
I've posted a list of all the Redria mistakes i can see here http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=34961&forum=6&0

I don't think they should list items found in boxs since there always going to be either a 9 star rare, photon drops, addslots or one of the barriors used to make merges.

LollipopLolita
Dec 2, 2002, 04:20 PM
if we don't list the items in boxes, people are gonna ask and people have asked. thanks for the corrections, we're working on it right now.

Munki
Dec 3, 2002, 01:47 AM
Pinkal ID.

Ultimate Forest
El Rappy: Stag Cutlery (x2)

Mute
Dec 3, 2002, 09:12 AM
On 2002-12-02 13:16, Broken Hope wrote:
I've posted a list of all the Redria mistakes i can see here http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=34961&forum=6&0

I don't think they should list items found in boxs since there always going to be either a 9 star rare, photon drops, addslots or one of the barriors used to make merges.

Yes but are these 9 Star Rares completely random? Sorry if someone proved this earlier.

Atmas
Dec 3, 2002, 09:18 AM
Skyly ID

Ult. Caves

OB Lily - Guilty Light

Jae
Dec 3, 2002, 11:15 AM
ORAN
Ult Forest/Caves - Boxes
Last Survivor (They're everywhere!)
Custom Ray ver.00

Ult Caves - Vulmer
Dragon Slayer

Ult Caves - Dal Ra Le (forgot spelling)
Dragon Slayer (I'm starting to hate these things)

REDRIA
Ult Forest - ??? (Friend got the kill, but it was either a Bartle, Barble or Tollaw)
Red Slicer

SKYLY
Ult Caves - Vulmer
Chainsawd

VulpesMundi
Dec 3, 2002, 04:52 PM
On 2002-12-03 06:12, Mute wrote:

Yes but are these 9 Star Rares completely random? Sorry if someone proved this earlier.

No, they aren't completely random. Depending on the ID, they're always going specific specials. For example: Skyly finds DB's Saber and Club of Laconium from V-H Forest 2 boxes, Kaladbolg and Mace of Adaman from Ult Forest 2 boxes, and Bravace and Club of Zumiuran from Ult Mine 2 boxes. There's a difinitive pattern. I'm willing to wager that each ID can find three, maybe even four different random box specials in most locations. These would likely include one saber-class, one handgun-class, one cane-class, and one ID specific special. This is still up in the air, tho.

Whatley
Dec 4, 2002, 12:49 AM
I noticed that some of the items that I have mentioned here for Viridia are not in the item finding database.

DirewolfX
Dec 4, 2002, 12:54 AM
Pinkal

Hard Ruins
Dimenian - Club of Laconium

Hard Temple
Hildeblue - Ice Staff: Dagon

And now it's on to Pinkal Very Hard for me...

Gazebo
Dec 4, 2002, 02:07 AM
Viridia

Very Hard

Agito-Sinow Beat or Gold (I'm not sure which one because I didn't find it.)

Ultimate

Guilty Light-Barble(I'm sure on this one, it was during a Heat Sword Run, and all that was on the screen were Barbles)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gazebo on 2003-01-12 06:05 ]</font>

neko-chan
Dec 4, 2002, 03:34 AM
ORAN

Vhard Forest
Replica of Flowen's Sword (Barbarous Wolf)

Vhard Ruins
Cross Scar (Chaos Bringer)

Ultimate Forest
Amplifier of Foie (Box)
Guilty Light (Barble)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2002-12-04 06:04 ]</font>

Mute
Dec 4, 2002, 10:07 AM
On 2002-12-03 13:52, VulpesMundi wrote:

On 2002-12-03 06:12, Mute wrote:

No, they aren't completely random. Depending on the ID, they're always going specific specials. For example: Skyly finds DB's Saber and Club of Laconium from V-H Forest 2 boxes, Kaladbolg and Mace of Adaman from Ult Forest 2 boxes, and Bravace and Club of Zumiuran from Ult Mine 2 boxes. There's a difinitive pattern. I'm willing to wager that each ID can find three, maybe even four different random box specials in most locations. These would likely include one saber-class, one handgun-class, one cane-class, and one ID specific special. This is still up in the air, tho.

Ok, thanks for the insight. Weren't you gonna focus on a specific area, such as Caves 2 in Ultimate, to prove this theory? If so, I could help you out by posting any finds by my specific ID in that area alone. I'm not sure if you've already tested this or not, but I'd be glad to help. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Also people, to efficiently contribute to this thread, please post only items in which you are 100% certain on the Section ID/Monster/Difficulty. It would help out the people keeping the database and prevent any irrelevant item arguements. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mute on 2002-12-04 07:08 ]</font>

Jae
Dec 4, 2002, 11:30 AM
On 2002-12-04 00:34, neko-chan wrote:
ORAN

Guilty Light (Barble)

I can confirm that. Found two Guilty Lights from Barbles in HS Quest runs last night. I'm ORAN too.

pixelate
Dec 4, 2002, 04:05 PM
Viridia:

Bravace: Forest 1, Very Hard, Al Rappy
Secret Gear: Mines 1, Hard Mode, Gillchic

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2002-12-04 17:39 ]</font>

Jeffiroth
Dec 4, 2002, 07:38 PM
Just another confirmation on the Guilty Light on ULT. I've found a few, all from Bartles. I've also found the following.

Hard
Forest

Al Rappy - Inferno Bazooka

Ruins

Dimenian - DB's Saber

Vhard
Forest

Al Rappy - Elysion

Mines

Gillchic - Secret Gear
Boxes - Club of Laconium

Ruins
C-Sorceror - Mahu (found more than one)
Chaos Bringer - Cross Scar (again, found multiple)

Ultimate
Forest 1
Barble - Cross Scar
Pal Rappy - Star Amplifier

Forest 2
Barble - Guilty Light
Hildetorr - 1900-1930 meseta (stinkin bum)

Caves
Mil Lily - Sense Plate

Ult Episode II

Mil Lily - Aura Field (3 slots wahoo!!)

Mute
Dec 4, 2002, 10:03 PM
SKYLY
Very Hard Caves
---------------
Nar Lily - God/HP
De Rol Le - Mahu

PURPLENUM
Very Hard Forest
----------------
Gigobooma - Branch of Paku Paku

Very Hard Ruins 2
-----------------
Box - Vjaya

Very Hard Temple
----------------
Grass Assassin - Twin Psychoguns

I'm 100% certain on the Skyly finds, however, the Purplenum finds are from a reliable source of mine. They may need some confirmation.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mute on 2002-12-04 19:15 ]</font>

BlueFire2k5
Dec 4, 2002, 11:39 PM
Skyly

V Hard Ep 2
Barba Ray - Stag Cutlery

I can also confirm that the Hildebear in V Hard temple drops Dragon Slayer. Found 3 today.

neko-chan
Dec 5, 2002, 03:44 AM
ORAN

Very Hard - VR Temple Beta
Bloody Art (Rag Rappy or Grass Assassin... I forgot >_>)

Very Hard - VR Space Ship Alpha
Cross Scar (Garanz or Wolf... I can't say)

This is not listed in the "Findings" section, but as ORAN, I found a Musashi, dropped by the Dragon (forgot on which difficulty... hard or vhard... >_>;;; )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2002-12-05 08:03 ]</font>

Alisha
Dec 5, 2002, 03:34 PM
Viridia

Meteor smash-hildebear-hard mode-vr temple

crush bullet-hildebear-hard mode forest

revival garment-merilla-hard mode jungle area

Twin Psycho guns-pan arms-v-hard vr spaceship

LollipopLolita
Dec 5, 2002, 05:28 PM
thanks alisha, and silly neko cat, we need specific monsters heh, or more people will bash our findings db =(

GrandTrevor
Dec 5, 2002, 08:58 PM
The Musashi can be found in Hard Forest, by killing the dragon, just to clear up which level of difficulty it was.

Whatley
Dec 6, 2002, 02:08 PM
I still don't see the stuff that I mentioned up in the item databases under Viridia. Should I PM someone the info or what?

LollipopLolita
Dec 6, 2002, 02:10 PM
whatley sure, pm it to me. and i'll gladly add it ^_^

rarr
Dec 6, 2002, 10:58 PM
Uhh.. I posted my info a little bit back and it was ignored. And I can now safely say the Dimenians do, in fact, drop DB's saber on Hard. Also, Grass Assassins drop Grass Assassin's Arms (duh) on both Hard and Vhard, at least.

LollipopLolita
Dec 6, 2002, 11:13 PM
what id?

rarr
Dec 6, 2002, 11:24 PM
Whitill, as I specified a few pages ago.

LollipopLolita
Dec 6, 2002, 11:39 PM
On 2002-12-04 07:07, Mute wrote:

Also people, to efficiently contribute to this thread, please post only items in which you are 100% certain on the Section ID/Monster/Difficulty. It would help out the people keeping the database and prevent any irrelevant item arguements. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

exactly!
and rarr they should be added.

rarr
Dec 7, 2002, 12:01 AM
I know I'm sounding nitpicky and all..but you forgot the Hard Dimenian drops DB's Saber.

LollipopLolita
Dec 7, 2002, 12:07 AM
added, i thought you weren't sure if it's dimenian or delsaber

thanks ^_^

rarr
Dec 7, 2002, 12:12 AM
yeah but in the post where I said that I had been ignored I specified that I had discovered that Dimenian dropped it. The only reason I wasn't very clear in the first place is, as I'm sure you can imagine, it was a rather crowded room(I think it was one of the ones with a ton of dimenians and several delsabers...but I have since verified that it is indeed Dimenian.)

DirewolfX
Dec 7, 2002, 03:35 AM
Pinkal ID

Very Hard Caves
Pal Shark - Vjaya
Nar Lilly - God/Mind

Amethyst
Dec 7, 2002, 11:24 AM
Oran-HildeBlue-Hard-"Last Survivor"

pixelate
Dec 7, 2002, 04:37 PM
Purplenum:

Mahu: Caves, Very Hard, De Rol Le

LollipopLolita
Dec 8, 2002, 12:49 AM
come on people, we still have holes in the findings db to fill! namely for hard finds!

eRUPT
Dec 8, 2002, 10:15 AM
I've added a option to the item findings database so that you can confirm a finding, so just click on Confirm Finding link next to the item finding which you have found to help identify more of which is more valid info. Keep in mind all confirms submitted are logged with user information so going confirm wild can actually get you banned from the database, so please try to be responsible about it =)

Hope it helps.

Richard
Dec 8, 2002, 10:42 AM
I just confirmed a few of the ones for Skyly, and here's a few more than aren't in the database:

Dragon - V.Hard - Yamato
Evil Shark - Hard - DB's Saber
Nano Dragon - V.Hard - Double Saber
Canane - V.Hard - God/Arm
Garanz - V.Hard - Dragon Slayer

Sim2002
Dec 8, 2002, 11:04 AM
Oran

Ult Forest 2 : Guilty Light I am not good with the Ult name but it was the ult Barbous Wolf

Ult Forest 2: Flowens Sword Auw 3083 , Tallow

Ult F1 : Cross Scar, El Rappy

and those are the only three rares I have found on Ult now ..

Sim

HUcastAndroid888
Dec 8, 2002, 01:46 PM
Skyly
Normal Temple: Love Rappy-Angel/Luck

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUcastAndroid888 on 2002-12-08 10:48 ]</font>

Richard
Dec 8, 2002, 02:04 PM
Just a few more for Skyly:

Sinow Beat - Hard - Kaladgolg
Chaos Bringer - Hard - Brave Knuckle

I also found some D-Parts ver.1.01 off a Bulclaw, but I'm not sure which difficult it was (I was switching off between Hard and V.Hard while looking for rares, heh). I'm -guessing- it was Hard, since that is where Redria finds them... but I'm not entirely sure. Anyone know?

Blue-Hawk
Dec 8, 2002, 02:25 PM
seeing as i am too lazy (admitting this) to read through all 10 pages of this thread, i am going to take a chance ad letting y'all know that oran can get dragon slayers off of gulguses in ultimate forest. i got 2 of them from them while trying my forest runs for my dragon claw, which i gave up on ever finding.

Goza
Dec 8, 2002, 04:47 PM
More VHard Greennill:

Al Rappy - Justy (verified 3 times)
Nar Lilly - Hero/Ability

HUcastAndroid888
Dec 8, 2002, 06:01 PM
Like I said,
Angel/Luck-Love Rappy-Temple-Skyly
Also, Angel/Luck is NOT 5 stars. It is 8!

EDIT: If you check about 3 posts above, it is their. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif It was Normal Temple.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUcastAndroid888 on 2002-12-08 16:39 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Dec 8, 2002, 06:22 PM
i'd be glad to add that
if i knew what level it was on

Special_K
Dec 8, 2002, 06:56 PM
Purplenum:

Hard: Forest:Dragon- Mushashi
Vhard: Forest: Dragon- Yamato
Ultimate: Forest: Dragon- L&K14 Combat
Ultimate: Cave: Vulmer- Silence Claw
Ultimate: Cave: GoVulmer- Guilty Light
Ultimate: Temple: Crimson Assassin- Yasminkov 9000V
Ultimate: Temple: Barba Ray- L&K14 Combat

I forgot the others i found recently in Ultimate, I'll try and find out and update again.

EDIT: Adding
Ultimate: Mines 2: Box- Bloody Art (comfirmed 3 times)
I remember getting a Cross Scar off Del Ro Le also i thought it was very hard, but pix says she got mahu so maybe it was on hard difficulty. I also found cross scar in Ultimate jungle in episode 2, but it was the first time i ever played there and I don't know the enemies names...it was the little plants that jump around and hide in the ground...the red one...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Special_K on 2002-12-08 16:04 ]</font>

Mute
Dec 8, 2002, 07:57 PM
Whether this confirms past finds or brings about new ones, here are some REDRIDA discoveries:

Hard Mode - Eps. II
Spaceship - Gillchic - Varista
Mountain Area - Ul Gibbon - Club of Laconium

Very Hard Mode - Eps. I
Caves I - Nano Dragon - Double Saber
Ruins I - Dark Belra - DB's Shield

Ultimate - Eps. I
Forest I - Mothvert - Mahu

Whatley
Dec 8, 2002, 11:08 PM
Some items I didn't find in the findings database for Viridia:

Vhard Mines
God/Body - Dubchic

Ultimate Ruins
Gae Bolg - Arlan
Final Impact - Poison Spitter(R2)

Goza
Dec 8, 2002, 11:17 PM
VHard - Greennil - Caves 1 - Pal Shark - Blade Dance

That one wasn't in the database.

Sim2002
Dec 8, 2002, 11:48 PM
Finds for Oran all on VHard in Mines

Mines 2 Box(s) : Bloody Art, Mace of Adaman, Flowens Sword(fake), Kaladbog
Mines 1 Box(s): Amp of GiFioe
Cardian(sp): Bloody Art
Sinew Gold: Bloody Art
Dubchich(sp): Proto Regen Gear

I made 4 runs thru the Mines and ended up with like 5 Bloody Arts ... grrrrr I never once got a rare drop from the Gillas or a Granz or the Sinew Beat will keep at it tomorrow. Going to try and find all of Orans Mine drops. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Special_K
Dec 9, 2002, 01:40 AM
I figured it out...on purplenum I found the cross scar's off the caves boss in Ultimate, not hard or very hard.

neko-chan
Dec 9, 2002, 03:54 AM
ORAN

Ultimate - Forest 1
2 x Bloody Art (box)

Ultimate - Forest 2
Dragon Slayer (Gulgus)
Kaladbolg (box)

Khaotika
Dec 9, 2002, 10:05 AM
Pretty much confirming this for SKYLY:

http://www.khaotika.com/images/pso/dclaw.jpg
http://www.khaotika.com/images/pso/dclaw2.jpg

I wasn't even expecting anything on that Ulti Forest run, either. I forget the beat time, but it was about 8:45pm EST.

I can't use this, right, being a RAmar? =p

-Khao

Munki
Dec 9, 2002, 02:56 PM
A new one for Pinkal

Ultimate Caves
Box on Level 2: Blue Barrier
Vulmer: Storm Wand: Indra

Also, their is an inaccuracy on the Pinkal list in the database. Gulgus are listed as dropping Inferno Bazookas, but I have now gotten a total of 3 Gae Bolg's from them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Munki on 2002-12-09 12:05 ]</font>

Sim2002
Dec 9, 2002, 03:00 PM
1 Quick find for Oran, VHard Ruins

Bulclaw : D-Parts v2.01

I was just taking a break from the mines and the first thing I killed on the ruins was that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sim2002 on 2002-12-09 12:06 ]</font>

Sim2002
Dec 9, 2002, 03:03 PM
Oh yeah, I also found 2 photon drops in the next room. Not bad for 15 mins worth of playing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif (Fixing a stupid double post)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sim2002 on 2002-12-09 12:08 ]</font>

Kupi
Dec 9, 2002, 07:11 PM
On Hard Forest 1, under Whitill, during Heat Sword, from a Gigobooma, I found an M&A60 Vise.

*inhales*

That's quite a mouthful.

Atmas
Dec 9, 2002, 11:06 PM
Skyly

Ult.Caves - Box lvl 3 - Durandal & Last Survivor

V.Hard Sea Bed - Dolmolm -WALS-MK2

eRUPT
Dec 9, 2002, 11:08 PM
To make it easier for you I have put together a form to submit your item findings. Goto this link:

http://www.pso-world.com/findings_submit.php

And submit your findings via this form, hope thats easier for you guys.

Thanks for all the reports the form should make it alot easier for the admins to view findings as well and add them into the database after a certain number of submits and confirmations.

Davion
Dec 10, 2002, 04:37 PM
Crush Bullet, and Wals were found by me in F2 Boxes in a Skyly game.

LollipopLolita
Dec 10, 2002, 07:31 PM
what difficulty setting davion?

Whatley
Dec 11, 2002, 01:57 AM
The submit findings is a lot better than having to post here every time someone finds a rare.

Mute
Dec 11, 2002, 08:58 AM
On 2002-12-10 22:57, Whatley wrote:
The submit findings is a lot better than having to post here every time someone finds a rare.

Yes, I totally agree. I'm sure having to go through a somewhat random thread for database information can be a bit frustrating. Moreover, this will allow the person(s) setting up the db to sort out the accurate finds and discrepancies.

eRUPT
Dec 11, 2002, 12:03 PM
On 2002-12-11 05:58, Mute wrote:

On 2002-12-10 22:57, Whatley wrote:

Yes, I totally agree. I'm sure having to go through a somewhat random thread for database information can be a bit frustrating. Moreover, this will allow the person(s) setting up the db to sort out the accurate finds and discrepancies.

Yeah more or less what I have is your findings go into a exact same structure database as the live item findings database just only viewable by the admins and it show whom has submitted the findings so we can see if multiple people submit the same exact one and just click a button and have it go live into the real database. User ids also help to identify people who are spamming fake entries and I have already banned 1 or 2 such people, for the most part everyone is submitting good findings and hoepfully this is gonna keep up rather nicely.

Davion
Dec 11, 2002, 04:13 PM
On 2002-12-10 16:31, LollipopLolita wrote:
what difficulty setting davion?

Oh yeah, sorry. Vhard.

Mute
Dec 12, 2002, 08:41 AM
Man that item submission form rocks. It's super user friendly and greatly efficient. Not only does it submit finds in form, it queries your confirmations as well. Great job guys. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Ok, to keep with the topic, not that it hasn't been discovered 100 times already but, I ran into a Mil Lily last night and it dropped a Demolition Comet for my REDRIA HUcaseal.

Whoops, forgot to mention it was Caves!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mute on 2002-12-13 12:46 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Dec 12, 2002, 09:12 AM
mute, which location

neko-chan
Dec 13, 2002, 09:44 AM
Dam! As ORAN another Dragon's Claw from Silly Dragon (now I have 2) and another dam Guilty Light from a Barble. Same room, same Barble. -_-

LollipopLolita
Dec 13, 2002, 03:26 PM
barble must love you neko

BlinkCD
Dec 18, 2002, 06:21 PM
im Yellowboze and i have found these while soloing. i dont know if luck helps with finding rares but i had (12) luck shrug

Hard/Mines
addslot - box/floor 1, and box/floor 2
Cane of Laconium - the missle guy..

i dont know if that helps.. but thats all i have found so far http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif except some varistas, DB's sabers, and photon drops..and many amplifiers or red, blue rifoe, deband...

Jyo-San
Dec 21, 2002, 08:54 PM
Besides my findings of DB's Sabers, here is what I found.

Skyly

Sabers-
Kaladbolg-Barbarous(sp?)Wolf-Forest 1-Hard
Red Saber-Hildettor(sp?)-Forest of Sorrow Quest-Ultimate
Sange-Mil Lily-Caves 1-Ultimate

Swords-
Flowen's Sword(9 star)-numerous places-hard through ultimate
Last Survivor-numerious places-hard through ultimate
Dragon Slayer-Hildebear-Forest of Sorrow Quest-Very Hard

Handguns and Rifles
Varista-Forest 2 box-either Hard or Very Hard
Custom Ray ver.00-Mines 2 box-Very Hard
Visk-Sorry, I can't remember, but I think it was in Very Hard, also on Hard in Central Control Area
Wals-Central Control Are I think on Hard, before you enter the long hallway that leads to the Gal Da Val(sp?) Cliffs

Double Sabers and Twin Swords
Double Saber-Barba Ray-Hard VR Temple
Musashi-Dragon-Hard Forest
Yamoto(sp?)-Dragon-Very Hard Froest

Enemy Weapons
Booma's Claw-Booma-Hard Forest
Gobooma's Claw-Gobooma-Hard and Very Hard Forest I think
Rappy's Wing-Rag Rappy-Hard and Very Hard Forest I think
G-Assassin's Sabers-Grass Assassin-Hard Caves 1
S. Beat's Blades-Sinow Beat-Very Hard Mines 1 I think
Dragon's Claw-Sil Dragon-Ultimate Forest

Cards and Force Weapons
Talis-De Rol Le-Hard Caves 3
Club of Laconium(sp?)-either a box, Gillchic, or Canadine I think-Hard Mines 1 and/or Mines 2.......I think

I also found a armor and two shields but I forgot where I found them. I apologize for making this so long and so many "I think"s. I'm pretty sure this is where I found my stuff though.

ChibiMyu
Dec 24, 2002, 11:09 AM
Skyly Temple (Vhard)
Hildeblue - Mahu

Skyly Temple (Ultimate)
Hildelt - Ancient Saber
Del D - Talis (although I think I just submited it as a Mahu in the item finding database *fwaps herself* can someone edit that? x.o;;)
Barba Ray - Twin Brand
Santa Rappy - 1375 meseta =P

DukeElrond
Dec 24, 2002, 01:41 PM
I still can't believe that the Santa Rappy brought money... Since when does Santa give money?? o__o;;

Cloud_01
Jan 1, 2003, 03:58 PM
Bluefull - Seaside - V.Hard
Gee - Flowen's Frame - 3 slots
Gee - Flowen's Frame - 0 slots

PRINCE-MALIK
Jan 1, 2003, 04:15 PM
I found
LA Dimenian-Meteor Smash
Nano dragon-doublesaber

(Does luck contribute to what you find

Cloud_01
Jan 1, 2003, 04:23 PM
Nope, luck is just for how often you do critical hits.

Cloud_01
Jan 3, 2003, 10:52 PM
Bluefull - Ult. Caves 1
Demolition Comet - Mil Lily
Quest - Addicted to Food

*(Yay, I finally found a Demolition Comet)

bluefall
Jan 11, 2003, 10:22 AM
Ya it almost complately depends on what sec- iD u are. My friend is a skyly and when he was taking my lvl 25 RAmarl through HARD he found:
Kaldabolg
Flowens
Db's saber
Then we went to the caves and he found a diska of liberater.

all in the sword class

Ranger_Larry
Jan 11, 2003, 11:01 PM
On 2002-11-21 09:48, Khaotika wrote:
SKYLY for Episode 2:

Hard - DB's Saber - Ul Gibbon - Mountain

Hard - Sting Tip - Love Rappy - VR Temple

Hard - Last Survivor - Nar Lilly - VR Temple

VHard - Sinow Berill's Hands - Sinow Berill - Central Control Area

VHard - Regenerate Gear - Nar Lilly - VR Temple

-Khaotika!

"*hates Last Survivor*"

Don't forget about Dragon Slayer! (I'm sure as a high level skyly you've found a boatload of them as did I) I finally found an 11 star rare with my skyly ramar, level 118....and it was a stinkin' Angel Harp! (a gun, was all excited, go to tekker, and ##@$$!!! this!!, I can't use it!) That was the last draw.

I basically threw 186 hours and 118 levels away to start over as a greenill ramar. I transfered all of my stuff over (thank's Phalanx http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif to my new guy and am now 27, after only a few hours of play. So far I've found a 9 star knife (cross scar maybe, forget) a varista, and a wals mk2 off of a hildeblue in hard forest 2. At least I know if I continously trounce over ult. mines and ruins I will find some cool guns with that ID. With skyly, I was kinda doubting that would happen. When it comes down to it, rares are hard enough to find, I wanted to make sure if I do find them, they have a better chance of being usefull to my character class. (ranger all the way!)

Cylene
Jan 15, 2003, 04:04 PM
These are Yellowboze ID, Both on Hard Mode

Ice Staff: Dagon - Hildebear-VR Temple
Brionac - Nano Dragon-Caves

Davion
Jan 16, 2003, 05:38 PM
I found a Durandal offline, with my Skyly character, off a Poison spitter in Ultimate Ruins. I tried to submit it, but there was no poison spitter to select.

Cloud_01
Jan 17, 2003, 11:22 AM
I'm pretty sure poison spitters are just considered boxes.

Venus
Jan 19, 2003, 11:12 AM
hmmm.... yea, I keep finding the same rares on the same enemies. I'm Pinkal and I've been playing the Ult. Fake in Yellow over and over again, but the only rares that I seem to find are Stag Cutlery's and P. Drops. I have found around 30 stags, and 12 drops in about 50 runs. Haven't found a single Pal Rappy though.... do they appear in Ult.?? I've never seen one.

Davion
Jan 22, 2003, 11:00 AM
On 2003-01-17 08:22, Cloud_01 wrote:
I'm pretty sure poison spitters are just considered boxes.

But they arn't boxes. If they were boxes, then they wouldn't spit poison.

DELTRON_ZERO
Jan 26, 2003, 05:30 AM
since my HUcast is yellowboze...is he just doomed to find crap ass items?...i heard from these 170+ legits that yellowboze finds Zanba from sinow zoas in ult...i tried it once...i didnt find one rare...if i get some confirmation of this...then im doing 50 runs back to back...but...i dont think anyone knows enough about yellowboze...what about viridia? what do they mainly find? i just recently went legit like 48hours ago so...im new to looking rares.

Savrak
Jan 30, 2003, 11:14 PM
Trying once isn't enough repetition is the key.

hucast_blade
Feb 1, 2003, 08:41 PM
I have a list of some rares dropped for Skyly:
Very Hard Forest:
Booma: Booma's Right arm
Gobooma: Gobooma's Right Arm
Gigobooma: Gigobooma's Right Arm
(I have the complete set http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif The arms might be for all ID's)
Hildebear: Dragon Slayer
Boxs in Forest 2: Varista(found about 3 of them)
Dragon: Yamato(all ID's)
Very Hard Mines:
Gilchic: Graviton Plate
Canadine: Visk 235W
Vol Opt: Guilty Light(all ID's)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you don't know what to do to make the arms claws go to Dr. Montague(think that's how you spell his name. He's the force)on Dr. Osto's Research quest with the arm in your inventory. Talk to him and select it and he'll make you the claw. Then choose to quit the quest and repeat.(you can only give him one arm per visit so you have to quit the quest and come back)

Ranold
Feb 5, 2003, 08:13 PM
Hello. I'm new to the forums, but not to PSO. I have a level 134 FOmar with a YELLOWBOZE ID, and lovin' the items.

Difficulty Ultimate.

[FOREST]
Red Saber -- Barble
Red Handgun -- Barble
Pal Rappy -- Hero/Ability

[CAVES:]
Ob Lily -- Guard Wave
Mil Lily -- Sange
Nano Dragon -- Red Scorpio
Dal Ral Lie -- Holy Ray

[MINES]
Canabin -- Nug2000 Bazooka
Sinow Red -- Sinow Red's Arms
Baranz -- Parts of Baranz

[RUINS]
DelD -- Meteor Cudgel
Indi Belra -- Belra's Arm

Cloud_01
Feb 5, 2003, 09:26 PM
Bluefull-Ultimate Mines
-------------------
Dubchic-Gae Bolg
Dubchich-Yamato

Both of those are not listed in the database for Bluefull. I found a couple of each while I was searching ultimate mines for Lavis Cannon earlier today.

spyder101
Feb 8, 2003, 07:53 PM
Just out of curiosity, but I want to know if it is possible for someone with a yellowboze id can find god units and/or really good armor. I have a level 84 yellowboze humar and the best stuff I have ever found is a mahu, a yamato, and a the lowest ability unit. I really am looking hard to find a god unit, but no luck so far. If anyone could tell me if it is possible, could you tell me where it dropped and from what enemy?

yan2003
Feb 8, 2003, 10:18 PM
This is total bs, but!!!! On one run I got disk of liberator, kaladbong, and custom ray!!! but the 3 runes before I only got a proto regene gear!

Ranold
Feb 10, 2003, 12:09 PM
On 2003-02-08 16:53, spyder101 wrote:
Just out of curiosity, but I want to know if it is possible for someone with a yellowboze id can find god units and/or really good armor. I have a level 84 yellowboze humar and the best stuff I have ever found is a mahu, a yamato, and a the lowest ability unit. I really am looking hard to find a god unit, but no luck so far. If anyone could tell me if it is possible, could you tell me where it dropped and from what enemy?

The only unit that I've found is Hero/Ability, dropped by Pal Rappy on Ultimate. It raises ATP, DFP, EVP, MIND, LCK by 10 and HP by 1. Quite useless unless you have four equipped. And as for the armors, I've found a SMOKING PLATE off an Arlan, but it's limited only to FOnewms; and a Lvl 101 armor, GUARD WAVE off an Ob Lily.

Cloud_01
Feb 10, 2003, 06:22 PM
Bluefull-V.Hard Jungle
------------
Broniac-Area box
DB's Saber-Area box
Vjaya-Merillia
Yamato-Mericarol

Just trying to help you guys out. Theres only one item listed in V.Hard Jungle for Bluefull, so I thought I would submit the rares i've found there into the database.

Btw, your site has been really great so far. You have good guides and everything. I use to come to psow during the DC ver.1 days, I just never signed up...

I'll continue to help you out by submitting what rares I find with my characters into the database. I know it must be really hard keeping this site together http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif. Keep up the good work!(sorry for the few sentences of off topic but I had to congrat you mods for your work on this site). http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PinkyBloodyArt
Feb 13, 2003, 07:31 AM
After Playing PSO from DC vER1 Days I believe that you section ID and Monsters determine what you will get. with the GC version there seems to be a randomness to Items not found in your section ID. I think you have a chance say 10% (radom) of finding a rare (say Pinkal cards) from a monster (like a Hildetor) for a pinkal ID but other rares not on your ID you can find at random from any monster(like 0.0001%), but certian things remain ID specfic such as the aforementioned cards (wonder what else)

LollipopLolita
Feb 13, 2003, 01:48 PM
thanks cloud, we strive to make it better for everyone

Murako
Feb 18, 2003, 03:19 AM
Yellowboze
Vhard Gal Gryphon: Yamato
I'm 100% percent sure about this.

dropslash
Feb 18, 2003, 04:13 AM
My goal has been to compile a thorough Greennill item guide, if that's even possible. Since i only play offline, i have a lot of time to go through stages over and over. i'll spend days at a time in a certain area on a certain difficulty just looking for items. i keep track of every item i find, the area, difficulty and enemy.

i do believe though, that trying to categorize every item for a specific ID would take hundreds and hundreds of hours of play, and would require a lot more than one honest player trying to do it...

...much like here on PSOW. Great work.

shadowjack
Feb 18, 2003, 12:31 PM
Hi
Im running A 110th lvl ramar and have found almost every single item on my secyion id and all in the exact locations listed here.I think criticle hits or combo attacks have alot to do with what and when A monster drops.I also belive that your level has A lot to do with what you find.For example I dont think you willl really find much in the normal mode or untill your at least 20th lvl.(add slots not included).
As for combo kills I have noticed that the more skillfully A monster is killed the more likely they are to drop rare treasure.Using combo attacks and getting lucky(with criticle hits)also helps.One last note before I go,I also noticed tat if you can kill A monster with the demon,devil or hp draining abilities it also brings you more of the reds.For example i have killed many nano dragons and pan arms using only the demon ability from A laser rifle and received 4 or 5 rares.That is by only pushing the button with the special attack assigned to it to kill A monster.
Thanx for listening and happy hunting
Buenos tardes

shadowjack
Feb 18, 2003, 12:50 PM
Hey my ramar is 110th lvl and I have to say that greenill is the section id for you and boy o boy will you enjoy it .Just wait till you get ahold of A Justy.You will clean house!
Congrats and happy hunting!

DragonFang
Feb 22, 2003, 01:00 PM
Caves-ultimate-Bluefull

Kasami Bracer-Nano Dragon
------

I just found one yesterday.

It's not listed in the item database.

CaptainFatts
Feb 22, 2003, 10:56 PM
can someone please give me a list of what rare items a greennill can find from Normal to V.Hard. im a little lazy to get to Ultimate. so if you could do me that favor then thanks.

Pats
Feb 23, 2003, 10:58 PM
I've started to find out that all enemies have not one rare drop, but two. In normal and hard modes these rare drops are sometimes weaker things like a Dragon/Hp, a material, a PD, or an addslot. Sometimes i think these two rares can be the same thign, so you can only find one rare form one enemy,but many tems is proably junk likke a 9 star depedng on your ID. However, some examples of two strong, completely different rares fromt he same eney for oran that i've found are:

ORAN

Bartle: Custom Ray ver.00 OR Cross Scar
Hildetorr: Syncesta OR Luminous Field

It's also pretty obvious that some rares are found easier than others... it seems to depend alot on rarity, especially for rare enemies. For example, for 10 star weapons they drop the item maybe 3/4 times or so, but 11 stars are like 1/8.
Anyways...

ORAN

Hard:

Gigobooma: Blade Dance
Hildebear: Flowen's sword (9-star)

Gillchich: Secret Gear
Dubchich: Combat Gear
Garanz: Inferno Bazooka

Delsaber: Del's left arm

Very Hard:

Gillchich: Proto Regene Gear
Dubchich: God/TP (i'm pretty sure he can also drop a junk rare like a cross scar)

So Dimenian: Inferno Bazooka
Bulclaw: D Parts ver. 2.01
Dark Belra: DB's shield

I mostly hunt for rares on hard and very hard, cause some tings, like secret gear and combat gear, for some reason, will trade for good stuff http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Gemini405
Feb 25, 2003, 05:25 PM
hmm.. not that it matters but i am a HUmar lvl 113 Greenill. I found a Stag cutlry with a Barble or bartle can't remember and I found one after fighting Barba Ray on Ultimate thats about teh extent of the my luck though..i just need to find more of the rarest of all rare items "LUCK MATERIAL". I haven't seen one dince I think early January.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gemini405 on 2003-02-25 14:27 ]</font>