PDA

View Full Version : Suitable PM

Midicronica
Nov 5, 2006, 02:16 AM
I know there are many PM threads and I really didn't want to create a new one, but PsuPedia won't seem to load, so I'll just ask you all directly.

I want my PM to be suitiable for my character who is basically a newman force and will eventually be a fortecher.

So, I'd like to ask you all which items do I need to feed him and how to go about it raising him.

GATOZ
Nov 24, 2006, 02:08 PM
i feed my pm (extra mode) only with lvl 4 rods and wands...
it results in a female newman looking humanoid form...
my pm is equipped with a tomoirod and cast resta, megiverse, gibarta and resta at high level casting...
good support and has good a.i response in attack and healing moments...
thatīs all...

GATOZ
Nov 24, 2006, 02:09 PM
i feed my pm (extra mode) only with lvl 4 rods and wands...
it results in a female newman looking humanoid form...
my pm is equipped with a tomoirod and cast resta, megiverse, gibarta and resta at high level casting...
good support and has good a.i response in attack and healing moments...
thatīs all...

Randomness
Nov 24, 2006, 03:36 PM
I dont think extra mode is intended here...

To complement techs, a ranged or striking PM is probably best, since the 450's big feature is Resta.

Mazoku
Nov 24, 2006, 05:09 PM
On 2006-11-24 12:36, Randomness wrote:
To complement techs, a ranged or striking PM is probably best, since the 450's big feature is Resta.

Ironically Sega removed the 450's ability to cast Resta recently. Supposedly it was a mistake but it hasn't been fixed yet and being that the 'mistake' started on the JP servers and has now spread to the US servers also I'm concerned. I've got this PM on my hunter and she was extremely useful until recently. Her attacks are very weak and being thats all she can do now she's basically useless.

I have a 420 on my force. She can be useful soloing but she tends to stand too close to me and doesn't engage the enemy unless she's practically on top of them. Her combat level is 11 now and she's improved a small amount.

Randomness
Nov 24, 2006, 07:05 PM
I've found that the 430, at level 1, tends to at least start circling the enemy, and does shoot, with ice bullets, so it at least has that going for it. Its slow to shoot, though, even when its locked on to an enemy.