PDA

View Full Version : server issued disconnect??? (X360)

Ryoga4523
Nov 5, 2006, 03:24 PM
Ok so I was in a group three days ago, and we were fighting the dragon. about half way through he was stuck flapping in the air, and we were shooting him but we saw no damage done and our PP on our weps were not being depleted. Yet we could all still talk to each other. SO we all decided to turn off our consoles and try to make a new group. I got that annoying irregular log out crap, and so I gave it up cause I had to run some errands. Will I have been really busy over the past few days, and I try to log in today, and I get that same dumb error. So I turn it off and turn it back on, now I get that error that says that A server disconnect has been issued... WTF is going on? What should I do?

Swifty01
Nov 5, 2006, 03:26 PM
Don't turn your system off, just disconnect and try again. If I'm having that problem, it usually lets me in after 2 or 3 tries. Just keep trying, there isn't anything else you can do. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ryoga4523
Nov 5, 2006, 03:29 PM
I will try that now.

Ryoga4523
Nov 5, 2006, 03:33 PM
Ok so I tried it, the first time it gave me the server disconnect (and not the regular one either), so I disconnect. And now it is giving me the irregular logout crap. DO I wait on this screen for 10 mins, or should I turn the system off. Or just sit at the main menu for 10 mins.... F'ing dragon... if he did not gimp up and freeze I would not be in this mess >_<