PDA

View Full Version : Star Amplifier

zerohoax
Nov 18, 2002, 03:36 AM
What exactly is it used for and is it a good item is basically my question. any help would be appreciated.

Rhete
Nov 18, 2002, 03:40 AM
Do you have one? I'll trade some stuff for it. Its used to make a force weapon, but you have to be a high level force to do it

VulpesMundi
Nov 18, 2002, 03:41 AM
It's used to make a Twinkle Star (force wand-class weapon). From what I've heard you need to find a scepter (strongest basic wand-class weapon) and grind it to max. To use the Star Amplifier on the scepter you need a high level, over 100.

Blenjar
Nov 18, 2002, 06:44 AM
Could I get it for free?

j/k

child
Nov 18, 2002, 11:45 AM
Hmm, I was told you needed a fully grinded Baton... perhaps it doesn't matter which of the wand series weapons you use just as long as its fully grinded? I can't check as my force is only 22 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

BrokenHope
Nov 18, 2002, 12:56 PM
On 2002-11-18 08:45, child wrote:
Hmm, I was told you needed a fully grinded Baton... perhaps it doesn't matter which of the wand series weapons you use just as long as its fully grinded? I can't check as my force is only 22 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

It's any wand type people just say baton because it's max grind is only 10 so it's easy to max.

You can also use the star amp on a spirit garment to make brightness circle.

zerohoax
Nov 18, 2002, 03:28 PM
On 2002-11-18 09:56, Broken Hope wrote:

On 2002-11-18 08:45, child wrote:

It's any wand type people just say baton because it's max grind is only 10 so it's easy to max.

You can also use the star amp on a spirit garment to make brightness circle.

How come if you use it on spirit garment it lowers the star count from 13 to 12? (checked the database here on both)

ABDUR101
Nov 18, 2002, 03:49 PM
On 2002-11-18 12:28, zerohoax wrote:
How come if you use it on spirit garment it lowers the star count from 13 to 12? (checked the database here on both)

Thats the info from Vers 2 of PSO I beleive. We're in the process of updating the items list. We can only update with screenshots of items we find though. =

Just be patient, alot of updates are in the works. =)

Alot, if not all, items from the former PSO's have stat changes, as well as the frequency in which you find them.

zerohoax
Nov 18, 2002, 06:13 PM
On 2002-11-18 12:49, ABDUR101 wrote:

On 2002-11-18 12:28, zerohoax wrote:

Thats the info from Vers 2 of PSO I beleive. We're in the process of updating the items list. We can only update with screenshots of items we find though. =

Just be patient, alot of updates are in the works. =)

Alot, if not all, items from the former PSO's have stat changes, as well as the frequency in which you find them.

sorry about that i was just curious.