PDA

View Full Version : STILL A SPOILER, but different topic now

BeeYee
Nov 5, 2006, 11:15 PM
I need help on the SEED Magashi guy, hes tough, i cant keep up with him, hes way too fast for me. I use a B-Rank Twin Saber (dont know name), I can get a 12 hit combo i think, someone around there, doing 100 damage a piece, and if im lucky, the last three hits around 200, hes too quick for me, Lou sucks butt, terrible partner while fighting him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BeeYee on 2006-11-06 06:13 ]</font>

Mitz
Nov 5, 2006, 11:21 PM
Oh for the love of god use spoiler tags next time. (Lol my curiosity beat my fear or spoilers)

aznguy
Nov 6, 2006, 02:43 AM
i had trouble with him to. hope u have a gun with u. well i needed one. since his bottom half or w/e got destory i had to shoot him the rest of the time.

Souriya
Nov 6, 2006, 04:30 AM
You should try using daggers if you have them. The Renkai Dagger skill is useful, just use it once then move away for a bit. Repeat that and you'll be fine.
I'm not saying it's impossible to beat him with Twin Sabers. I'm sure you could, you just gotta be more careful because Twin Sabers are kinda slow especially when using Rising Crush. Just take your time and try not to get hit.

My first post, I hope I was helpful. Good luck trying to beat him.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 6, 2006, 05:51 AM
I think this is the only boss that I killed the bottom half with my spear and couldnt hit him anymore.... I was like wtf he isnt dead? but I had 2 double sabers with me (the staff one not the 2 single sabers) and the PA from that finished him off pretty easy its also a great skill for bosses that run away like this as it closes the distance fast... I use it just to get to him alot and not to actually hit him (tornado strike)

S rank first try easy on this guy.

I never used a gune the whole game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

My record is the chapter 12 guy... first boss 15 seconds.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-11-06 02:52 ]</font>

BeeYee
Nov 6, 2006, 09:14 AM
ok thanks, i just beat him, i was defensive most of the time, but now i have to know, does anyone think the armor slots are better in this game, not stat-wise, i mean, in PSO you were able to equip anything in the slots, now there are specific things to equip.