PDA

View Full Version : Special Chao Garden Download Question

SeiferA
Nov 18, 2002, 10:32 AM
Ok, I've heard about HOW to get it in that yellow-something quest. What I'm wondering is this: WHERE is the quest where you find it?

My character is at level 29, and I just beat Episode 1 as well as all of the VR stages in Episode 2, and I have yet to find it. I know it isn't an online only gig (like galieon's(sp) shop)because all I see are the weapon quests...

( And I think I got this in the wrong forum. Sorry about that ^ ^;; )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeiferA on 2002-11-18 07:41 ]</font>

Atax
Nov 18, 2002, 10:47 AM
Complete the fake in yellow quest, then when your back in P2, instead of going to the hunter's guild to collect your reward, head back down to ragol.

At the spot in F1 where you took the pipe up to P2, there will be 3 rappies facing towards a scrub in the corner. Walk around in the scrub for a few seconds, and a chao will appear and talk to you.

After he is finished talking, head back to P2, and you'll see a stand with a big GBA on it next to the hunter's guild.

Fake in yellow is on offline quest. No offence, but how could you miss it? It's one of the first few offline quests you do in the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2002-11-18 07:49 ]</font>