PDA

View Full Version : Stop calling people noobs.

Realmz
Nov 6, 2006, 06:58 AM
noob

daylight129
Nov 6, 2006, 06:58 AM
I swear to god if I hear another person call someone a noob over a game that has a lifespan so far that is just under 2 weeks, I'm going to freak out and sing a Britney Spears song as loud as I can out of my window.

Quit it you elitest jerks. >:[

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: daylight129 on 2006-11-06 03:58 ]</font>

Realmz
Nov 6, 2006, 07:00 AM
i read that from a childrens book once http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

daylight129
Nov 6, 2006, 07:00 AM
I will consume a portion of your throat, then drip the blood slowly out of my mouth to feed my birds.

Flamingo99
Nov 6, 2006, 07:06 AM
On 2006-11-06 03:58, daylight129 wrote:
I swear to god if I hear another person call someone a noob over a game that has a lifespan so far that is just under 2 weeks, I'm going to freak out and sing a Britney Spears song as loud as I can out of my window.

Quit it you elitest jerks. >:[

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: daylight129 on 2006-11-06 03:58 ]</font>

lmao... I want to see this....... your a noob.

I agree with you though.

-Crokar-
Nov 6, 2006, 07:31 AM
noob

but yeah i see so many people calling each other noobs. mainly the people with no life already at the level cap in the first 2 weeks

Dai-Kitana
Nov 6, 2006, 07:34 AM
Kids or immature ppl trying to justify status in a fantasy world. Charming.

Schubalts
Nov 6, 2006, 07:37 AM
See, those people are the noobs! We must use our counter-noob commandos!

AnamanaAU
Nov 6, 2006, 07:44 AM
Stop playing 360 then

Yachiru
Nov 6, 2006, 09:04 AM
I know it all too well, this is why the 360 community sucks. :[ Lucky I gotta good group of friends to hang with, hopefully I can be apart of the PC/PS2 community soon. ; ;

Daikarin
Nov 7, 2006, 09:03 AM
People who call each other noobs are everywhere. You can't tell them to stop because you don't like it, maybe try and set the petty talk aside and reason. I, for one, find it funny to see people yelling "AMAGAD NUB!!!12337", even if they refer to me.

Maybe it's not right being called a "noob", but that quote about consuming neck or whatever isn't as well.

It's a game. Enjoy it.

Funkomatic
Nov 7, 2006, 01:45 PM
_|00 4|23 73|-| 14|/|3Z0|2 ||00|3!!1

Meh, I usually just ignore those people, I am just happy that I am fortunate enough to be part of the pc/ps2 community.

Majadamus
Nov 16, 2006, 04:57 PM
STFU n00bs.

DonRoyale
Nov 19, 2006, 05:52 PM
Uhhh...How can't I when

*enters lobby at Universe 2 to see a level 50 ugly HUmar*
HUmar:OMG A LEVEL 4
Me: ...
Level 50: *spots my partners, a level 4 HUbeast and a level 5 HUmar* OMG MORE LOW LEVELS
Me: ......
Level 50: HAHAHAHA I'VE NEVER SEEN A LEVEL SO LOW, I COULD NEVER BE THAT LOW A LEVEL
Me: *to my partners* Now you know why I don't play in the first two universes >>
Beast: Just ignore him.
Level 50: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Me: I hate fucking hacker noobs (They actually let me say that. They filter fart, but not fucking. wtf)
Beast: Dude, let's just go.
*we leave that hacker noob to rot*

Note this is almost direct quoting, grammar and all.

I fucking hate people like this. If you saw someone doing that, wouldn't you think that they were a noob?

It ashames me when this game is populated by people like this. A bunch of selfish 7-year-old FUCKS who act so immature it sickens me. It just bugs me, the sheer stupidity of these fucks. And that's why I flame noobs.

Another reason is because for the last 3 years, I've been on forums. I admit to being one of these people at one point, but I was never obnoxious or immature, I only really had bad spelling and grammar, and made some foolsih, stupid mistakes. I never flamed anyone for no reason; I respect skill, not envy it.

I've run into people like that for a period of time that exceeds the period of time in which I was one of them. It's bad enough they annoy the crap out of you, but when they insult your obvious superiority for no reason, calling one little mistake "noobish", it's not only emasculating on some levels, it's downright rude. Just because I made a mistake doesn't give you the right to say "lol dumbass your stupid lololololololol".

OK? Now that I've cleared that up, I think I'm going to spam Universe 1 AND GIVE THOSE FUCKS A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE.

OMGTank
Nov 23, 2006, 02:44 PM
Completely off topic but you said something that I'd been thinking about. Is it just me or is the PSU word filter the worst filter of any MMO ever by far. Sure you can't say things like "fart" or "jew" but things like "Fucked" are perfectly alright. Oh Sega you can't even make a sensible word filter.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OMGTank on 2006-11-23 11:46 ]</font>