PDA

View Full Version : Rant: who do ya love

Altaneen
Nov 6, 2006, 01:07 PM
im very dissapointed in u psow every where i look its rangers r the coolest or every 1 else would implode if it weren't for forces,and blah blah bladdy blah.hunters r the backbone of our phantasy star society and u all know it.now dont get me wrong we all apreciate a little s and d and a good ranger allways helps but come on have u ever saw forces that r just starting off its hillarious to watch.and rangers r just about as bad. and dont get me wrong forces when im in the cave theres nothin i like more than to have a high lv fonewm with rafoie with me and if thats gonna be your counter point get over it because with out us watching your back in the begining id like to see ya get there.in all honesty i dont really have nothing against rangers but i cant stand fo's acting like they own the place.

SephYuyX
Nov 6, 2006, 01:11 PM
Wow, what type of education do you have?

AngelLight
Nov 6, 2006, 01:14 PM
Pointless Random Poll FTL ....

At least post what the question is before you just throw up a poll on the forums.

Ryogen
Nov 6, 2006, 01:15 PM
Hunters are the backbone, Rangers are the defense and Forces are the heart. That is how I put it...somthing like that.

Ri0T
Nov 6, 2006, 01:19 PM
Actually, in my experience, Forces gain exp much faster soloing. It is a pity you don't get exp from Resta and other support spells. =

When you're doing constant runs in a full party, it's sometimes hard to get an AE attack in there before all the monsters are already killed. Forces get a bit less exp gain because of that for the most part. ( i've played both )

Altaneen
Nov 6, 2006, 01:45 PM
Just so you all know, my friend (my stupid friend who is to lazy to make his own profile) wrote this poll/rant. I can see its already made me some enemies so I figure I might as well put in my two cents. I agree that hunters are great, but I beleive that all classes play an important role. Sorry if this offended any of you, but you should really be more concerned with why you would let stupid ranting offend you, and get on with your life. Any how my votes for everyone is great

darthsaber9x9
Nov 6, 2006, 02:47 PM
On 2006-11-06 10:11, SephirothYuyX wrote:
Wow, what type of education do you have?

+1

this comment made me laugh!

CupOfCoffee
Nov 6, 2006, 02:48 PM
Haha, oh man. I can totally picture Altaneen's bat thing avatar sitting at a computer furiously typing the original post with slobber flying out of it's jaws as it whips its head around, enraged at PSOW's apparent distaste for Hunters.

Uh, oh topic... I like a tie between Rangers and Forces.