PDA

View Full Version : Any older players still around from the DC days playing PSU?

Ambrai
Nov 6, 2006, 05:54 PM
If so I think it could be a good time all catching up on PSU. Drop a line, let me know =).

Ryoga4523
Nov 6, 2006, 06:13 PM
Heck Yes... My DC name was Ryoga Hibiki

jimmer411
Nov 6, 2006, 06:16 PM
yep yep!

Pikku
Nov 6, 2006, 06:16 PM
DC I was Shadow Pit, Pikku Shinto, and Chibi Pikku
GC I was Shadow Pit, Pikku Shinto, and Chibi Pikku
PSOBB I was Pikku
PSU Im Pikku Kai Shinto.

LadyMoon
Nov 6, 2006, 06:32 PM
DC- LadyMoon, LadyPlatinum, Mistressmoon, Lady~Levanna
GC- Lady~Levanna, LadyMoon

happy_cricket
Present and accounted for. I had a RAcaseal named Ozira as my first ever character. I later migrated to a HUmar named Grizz (big fellow with mohawk - people were always telling me that I had spelled Gryzz wrong, not knowing that I was a Grizzlies fan), and I later had a FOnewm named Brother Love (disco hippy free love cleric, lol). Man, to think of all the money I spent on those little VMU's. I had so many characters. I always thought they should have mad a mag feeding game on the VMU so you could take your mag with you and evolve it.

BloodDragoon
DC: Blood Dragoon, Siccorro, Shadow Kage + about 20 others
GC: Same as DC
PSU: Rose, Ukyo, Keira

Typhoeus
Nov 6, 2006, 06:33 PM
On 2006-11-06 14:54, Ambrai wrote:
If so I think it could be a good time all catching up on PSU. Drop a line, let me know =).

Damn, member since 2001. Old skool. Who can beat that?

Ecstasy
Nov 6, 2006, 06:33 PM
US PSO dreamcast launch player here:)

Parn
Nov 6, 2006, 06:35 PM
Been playing this stuff since PSOJP on Dreamcast in very late December of 2000. Good times.

Rurisho
Nov 6, 2006, 06:42 PM
Definately! UK player from the Dreamcast Oldschool here.. I'm still addicted.
DC - Rurisho
GC - Radio 017
Xbix 360 - (TBA - Damn you Sega and your 24th release date!)

ChibiMyu
Nov 8, 2006, 02:20 AM
I played both the DC and the GC versions of PSO. I had a fonewearl named ChibiMyu and a hunewearl named DynamicS. My battle mode alt was Archilles. (ugly humar in green with spanish language setting who never made it past 30 but had a couple hundred battle wins. If you frequented in the PSOW lobbies a lot you probably saw him. o.O)

So far I've hardly seen any familiar faces from Puck, Miranda, and Antares. I imagine many have changed their names like I did...

Larian
Nov 8, 2006, 12:47 PM
Yep...been around for almost forever and still going at my own little pace...I know it shouldn't be that hard to make a few emails and find a bunch of my old buds...but I'm always willing to hang out with some new friendly faces.

Mystil
Nov 10, 2006, 09:39 PM
Going on 5 years and counting for me. I didn't join this site when DCPSO was released in 2001 though.

X-thirteen
Nov 11, 2006, 01:48 PM
been here off and on for awhile... looking for some 360 players

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 14, 2006, 06:00 AM
I still have my copy of v1 on dreamcast and my dreacast is right next to my computer.

2 copies of V2 on dreamcast.

then I have 2 copies of PSO Ep 1&2 on Gamecube

then I have PSO:BB on PC somwhere http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

been around since jp release on dreamcast playing with a hacked isp (no money had to use a free isp) on good ol 56k dialup.

Would love to meet & greet with some of you guys, also looking for some sort of static group or a guild because almost all I do is solo.... and im about tired of it.

Raine_Loire
Nov 15, 2006, 12:14 PM
Lol... Laguna and I met in 2001 on PSO for DC. We were married a year later, and still make this look good- lol.
In pso I was: Tsunami, Sami and Raine
Laguna was Laguna Loire and Laguna
BB Me: Reina
BB Laguna: psolaguna
PSU me: Raine Loire, (also farm as Tatiana, or Cortana depending on who is lucky)
PSU Laggy: Laguna Loire

Say hi if you see us please!

Oh...
and please visit our shops!

-D-
Nov 16, 2006, 08:01 PM
old DC player here...AnThRaX the HUCast

btw anyone remember blade or .dot?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -D- on 2006-11-16 17:02 ]</font>

Agne
Nov 24, 2006, 02:41 AM
Yep i was there, i was a duper, i created weapons, in short i'm a born again legition. I was on the day that pso dropped in america. and am still eternally grateful to a man name clayton on getting me involved in the phenomenon. Ever wanna find me i'm Agne now, often in uni 1 somewhere. old names... dark angel-racast.pso dc. prince akuta-xbox lots of other random chars but those were my favorites.

Polenicus
Nov 24, 2006, 09:49 AM
Heh, been a player since the Dreamcast Version 1 came out. Migrated to Version 2, then to the Gamecube... ran screaming when Episode III came out, but PSU brought me back.

On the Dreamcast and GC versions I played a Humar named Prime. In PSU, I'm a Human Hunter named Hirilonde.

JasonWFD
Dec 3, 2006, 12:46 AM
I played PSO DC back in the day. I finally got my setup and Guardian's License, and I'd like to meet some people to group up with.

I had a few characters, none of them ever very high level. My HUmar was my highest, IIRC. Ah, good times. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Coxy
Dec 14, 2006, 08:01 PM
On 2006-11-06 15:33, Typhoeus wrote:

On 2006-11-06 14:54, Ambrai wrote:

Damn, member since 2001. Old skool. Who can beat that?

Just over a month behind here, am I still old skool? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Back on DC I was Coxy, Coxy_13 and Fear, I was Coxy and Viridis on xbox and BB

And now on PSU as Viridis

If anyone wants to game my gamertag is Viridis13

XoAmaterasuoX
Dec 16, 2006, 01:19 AM
Hell yeah man, since day 1!
DC version 1: HUNTER X (yes as some of you may remember, I was a hacker, not anymore tho)='( James, and Huntress.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XoAmaterasuoX on 2006-12-15 22:20 ]</font>

yamilucifer
Dec 16, 2006, 12:09 PM
im an old DC player and a GC vet...if anyone remembers me I had a Black and red HUcast names Yami Lucifer, pm me if u like...but I wont b online check the sig..VVV

Nossato
Dec 19, 2006, 08:01 AM
Played on the Dreamcast what feels like ages ago. Just started up PSU on the PS2 last night and it was fun, albeit a little empty. I'll be looking on 15 this weekend for noob friendly parties http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RAFA
Dec 19, 2006, 08:12 AM
yeah im an old DC player. My name was RAFA and my bro's name was FENIX http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif dont have PSU tough http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif