PDA

View Full Version : Could this article actually be right about the PSO release d

DjDragoon
Nov 18, 2002, 05:48 PM
I'm not sure if this wacky artilce is right but it states that Xbox PSO will be out either on Nov. 30th (Impossible) or Dec. 30th(Possible).

http://www.xboxevolved.com/previews/view.php?id=pso

Blenjar
Nov 18, 2002, 06:16 PM
I guess there right. I just hope they right.

Kalbelgarion
Nov 18, 2002, 06:24 PM
..Could be, but I'd take this with a grain of salt.

GreatGino
Nov 18, 2002, 06:59 PM
On 2002-11-18 14:48, DjDragoon wrote:
... will be out either on Nov. 30th (Impossible)...

okay...where do you get the logic of "impossible"?

its done! its in m$'s hands!

YOU GOTTA HAVE FAITH!!!!

lol okay, i hate limp bizkit too, but nonetheless, im hopin for a november release at ALL costs. it would especially help me get thru christmas day with the relatives (gah)

Destroyer1989
Nov 18, 2002, 10:14 PM
Either of those dates would be great.

LM
Nov 19, 2002, 10:06 PM
I'd have to say Dec. 30, if not later. XboX has recently gotten their servers up, and they like to try to work all the 'kinks' out of games, before they are released. As to whether they actuatly do work out the 'kinks', I could not tell you, because I don't have an XboX.

RaXoR
Nov 19, 2002, 10:11 PM
Its been stated on EBgames, that sometime in 2003, and this is a company owned by Microsoft. Personally, I wouldnt be surprised if you dont see this game for a while before we get it. I mean Japan gets all publicity for it I havent seen jack **** for it here.

Neo-Zenji
Nov 19, 2002, 10:14 PM
It should release on June 24,2003 as stated in my put on the shelf form.

WraithAkaMrak
Nov 19, 2002, 10:28 PM
The mother of consol MMORPG is coming to Xbox next year...

When Phantasy Star Online hits the shelves on the 30th...It says next year. It says the 30th (which usually implies the current month). I'm not sure that this article does anything more than create more confusion.

*brain explodes*

I'm sick of hearing release date speculation! I want a reeeeeal release date.

WraithAkaMrak
Nov 19, 2002, 10:31 PM
I guess the article is sorta "wacky".

Nidarrock
Nov 20, 2002, 11:38 AM
Yeah I think someone there mistyped somthing. 30th of December seems kinda bizzare. Release it after the holidays? It happens though. But I agree with the others, this speculation thing is driving Xbox owners up a wall. I want my salsbary steak(PSO)!!!! Time will tell, plus I have Metroid so that will tide me over. Enjoy.