PDA

View Full Version : Dark Faltz is Very Hard

Jeffrey
Nov 18, 2002, 05:53 PM
How do I beat em' on very hard!? I've been trying forever but again he thwarts me in the (hopefully) last stage.

lvl 61 FOmar
Should I cram my 4 socket armor with General/HP? Does Restist/Devil or Resist/Holy do anything usefull?

I have the CADECIOUS staff that boosts my def by about 40 but I need to fill my sockets with Angel/Minds+ to use it.

So... My plan is to quickly finish the first form (pointy spiny things) quickly with Grants, then use FIRE SCEPTER:AGNI to amp Gifoie (lvl 13 and use that to burn it's 3 heads and take out the spinny razors its spitting out. Then, switch to ICE STAFF:DAGON and Gibarta (lvl 13) the gooey blob form, then Switch to Club of Laconium and pound the next with Foie (lvl 15)

But he slaps me and kills me instantly. Same problem as before. How do I survive? Will 4 General/HPs help? What about Dark and Holy resist?? It's annoying to have to get that far just to experiment.

Neo-Zenji
Nov 18, 2002, 06:12 PM
Well first you should train more then get more sockets and alot of healings and etc. then try and dodge some of his attacks.

Jeffrey
Nov 18, 2002, 07:48 PM
Well you can't have more than four..... and as soon as the fight starts he swoops down and slaps me dead at 100mph before I can even cast a spell.

Jeffrey
Nov 18, 2002, 08:58 PM
Went up two levels. Three General/HP modules and a Metal/Body module... Dark Faltz slapped me down to 25HP.......... he should of finished the job.

(wonders about the rappys in Ultimate mode)

Amethyst
Nov 18, 2002, 11:15 PM
Here is a really helpful hint. First of all, not bad

for getting to falz at 61 (claps hands). Equipt your

4 socked armor with hp+ (Dragon or General hp). This

will aid you in surviving his 3rd and last forms

Slash and Grants attack. Then dequipt your mag, buy

10 dimates/difluids, drop them all over the level,

die, go buy more dimates/difluids, go back and drop

those, do this as much as you have to. When you

fight him for real you wont have to worry about

running out of mates or fluids. Enjoy your battle.

Private Message me if I was unclear.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 18, 2002, 11:39 PM
better idea. one slot- a hp unit
one slot- a resist holy
one slot- a resist devil
one slot- a body unit.

the devil unit will help absorb the slash, because its a dark attack, while the holy unit will hwelp in the grantz attack.

Jeffrey
Nov 19, 2002, 12:50 AM
You misread me. I tooled out on him something wicked. I made quick work of him... Its just a matter of surviving the initial hit. Did it with 3 General/HPs and a Metal/Body.
Foie, Foie, Foie, Foie...

That's a cool medicine trick though.... but the boss fight is fought in more than one areana... does the medicine move? Used: 10dimates, 10trimates, 10difluids, and about 5 trifluids.......... hm...

Amethyst
Nov 19, 2002, 03:46 PM
The medicine you drop while shift around a bit

during the battle, esp from form 2 to 3. Since the

battle field changes from circle to donut. But yea

it still will be around even when he changes forms

and fields. That trick goes for all bosses. Advice:

drop them in pairs of 2. It might be a bit harder to

find them if they are in pairs of 10. Esp since the

camara has major problems.