PDA

View Full Version : PSU in trouble?

PsychoNinja08
Nov 7, 2006, 10:47 PM
Apparently Broomop is coming to PSU, look what he has done to offline so far...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V2z6A8RuzA

VanHalen
Nov 7, 2006, 10:50 PM
lol dont worry its only the offline mode do if he does it online im impressed someone else already did this before i remember but not this one

Ether
Nov 7, 2006, 10:51 PM
Yay fearmongering

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 7, 2006, 10:51 PM
Yeah Offline is Nothing, and dont worry about mop he cant hurt you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Flamingo99
Nov 7, 2006, 10:52 PM
hmmm... unless he can hack into SEGA's servers, we should be good. Who cares what he does offline. Hopefully, if he can start to hack online, SEGA will ban his account/creditcard #/ IP address.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 7, 2006, 10:54 PM
On 2006-11-07 19:52, Flamingo99 wrote:
hmmm... unless he can hack into SEGA's servers, we should be good. Who cares what he does offline. Hopefully, if he can start to hack online, SEGA will ban his account/creditcard #/ IP address.

He's already had all of the above banned from BB, and PSU uses the same billing system, so put 2 and 2 together...

That said, I'm sure he'll find someway on, if he hasn't already.

On 2006-11-07 19:54, PsychoNinja08 wrote:
I'm hoping, i heard he hacked PSOBB. Does'nt ST have the charatcers on the servers also in that one?

Yes, but PSOBB used the same broken PSO engine that had already been hacked for 5 years.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ffuzzy-Logik on 2006-11-07 19:55 ]</font>

PsychoNinja08
Nov 7, 2006, 10:54 PM
I'm hoping, i heard he hacked PSOBB. Does'nt ST have the charatcers on the servers also in that one?

Souriya
Nov 7, 2006, 11:06 PM
Wow..Talented..It's just offline though..
I don't think he'll be able to cheat online for long if Sega does their job. Then again anything is possible..

Edit: Hmm..a change of heart.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Souriya on 2006-11-10 20:53 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Nov 7, 2006, 11:10 PM
He couldn't even navigate the damn menu. He blows -_-

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 7, 2006, 11:16 PM
I've known mop since dc and hes really gotten good at it lol, but I doubt He will be doing nething online soon. Im guessing if that happens online your kicked right away. Ive been hearing talk of a game gaurd bypass though so its only a matter of time.

Souriya
Nov 8, 2006, 02:09 AM
I only know about Broomop because Snowfox and him don't get along..
I don't know him though so I don't know what he's capable of. I heard he's done some things Snowfox can't do or hasn't done...That's just what I heard though..
Well I guess you're right, it's only a matter of time..

RubyEclipse
Nov 8, 2006, 03:40 AM
I think we've got little to fear from a guy who can't even figure out where the meseta is stored.

Worst Case Scenario: He gets online, runs around in crazy clothes for about an hour, and gets banned. His credit card gets marked and he loses a good $10 in the process.

The offline hacks have been known about for some time. I doubt we have much to worry about online; even if such a thing does happen, action will be taken against him promptly after.

Superguppie
Nov 8, 2006, 04:01 AM
On 2006-11-08 00:40, RubyEclipse wrote:
even if such a thing does happen, action will be taken against him promptly after.

I so hope it will. And not just against him. By the time I get the chance to go online I want to find a game that is at least somewhat clean. I don't mind anyone running around in weird skins, but disruptive hacks will make me leave.....probably instantly.

Nidramag
Nov 9, 2006, 08:05 PM
IDK what anyone else says, PSU sucks

DA_SHIZZLE_IG
Nov 10, 2006, 01:24 AM
YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING LOL.BROOMOP WILL BE ON NOV 24. TMG died on DC ver 1 by the way lol.Yall have like 6 members left lmao and BLOWCOXS IS NOT THAT GOOD he has alot of help.Superguppie, I know you, just can't remember from where.......are you a ultra super duper legit?

Superguppie
Nov 10, 2006, 03:35 AM
Hmmm, know me.....I did play PSO/GC and PSO/BB. I have been on these boards for a while when that was going. After that I played FFXI mostly, and post on some boards for that.

I like to play the game as it is presented to me. I try to accept that other people want it differently. As long as cheating doesn't harm me, I can usualy live with it. (I opposed duping on PSO, but it didn't scare me away. I left it after being severely aggravated by some people who thought it fun to make me feel miserable over trying to play.) Sadly, on PSO a lot of cheating seemed to not only harm me, but be intended on harming me. If that happens again I will get out of harms way and avoid this entire game, at least online.

If you want to find out how things work, want to tinker with it a bit, and 'see it jump through a burning hoop', I have no problem with that. If I see someone online with a Sonic skin, I can even appreciate showing it off. Just please, don't go annoy people who are just trying to have fun without that.

Souriya
Nov 11, 2006, 12:00 AM
I wonder..He's going to be on PC right? In that case I don't really care if he cheats or not haha in fact i'm kinda interested in what can be done with this game. I'll probably be hated for saying this.
Oh and by the way I don't think TMG died. I thought it was always a small clan to begin with. It's not about numbers.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 11, 2006, 03:14 AM
Tmg never died...6 years going strong... just because we arent loaded with noobs like IG doesnt mean we are dead.

Souriya
Nov 11, 2006, 03:38 AM
The only person I know from TMG is G5 because x187x is his clan. Also Senoirity but I don't know if he's still in TMG. haha
Anyways it's better to have talented people who are good at what they do in your clan then a bunch of random people who are just there to increase the size of the clan. I'm sure that's how TMG is or how G5 would say it.

Alright time to get back on topic.
Broomop..I just visited his site. Interesting stuff and people there. Haha

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Souriya on 2006-11-11 00:40 ]</font>

LeonFlowenX
Nov 11, 2006, 09:58 AM
On 2006-11-11 00:14, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
Tmg never died...6 years going strong... just because we arent loaded with noobs like IG doesnt mean we are dead.

Opinions...
These forums are full of 'em...

The add-on in your post of the I.G. being noobs was uncalled for...
You could have made your point without adding a flame starter...
Im an I.G. by the way...
Hope that doesn't cause you too look down upon me as a person, as I am an individual.

The same could be said about your clan, but it won't be by me, as I know little of it.

Edit: Oh, and Souriya, it will effect you if you play PS2 U.S./EU, as the servers are linked. If you choose to stay away from PSU, play Offline (story) mode only, play PC/PS2 JP, or play any PSUX versions, then yea, your safe.
(Not sure why im using "safe", as nothing harmful has been done yet...)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeonFlowenX on 2006-11-11 07:01 ]</font>

Souriya
Nov 11, 2006, 04:20 PM
That's too bad..I don't play online for PS2 or PC. I feel bad for those players that will be affected though. Haha

Superguppie
Nov 12, 2006, 02:25 PM
Even if I.G. stays off the XBox360 servers, there is no doubt in my mind that information on PC/PS2 server hacks will leak and be applied to the XBox360 servers. It's all the same to me.

SnowfoxZero
Jan 4, 2007, 02:51 PM
On 2006-11-09 22:24, DA_SHIZZLE_IG wrote:
YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING LOL.BROOMOP WILL BE ON NOV 24. TMG died on DC ver 1 by the way lol.Yall have like 6 members left lmao and BLOWCOXS IS NOT THAT GOOD he has alot of help.Superguppie, I know you, just can't remember from where.......are you a ultra super duper legit?

I find it extremely funny how people try to talk about things they know absolutely nothing about. By "blowcox" I assume you mean me, in which case, try to come up with something a little more original. So, who exactly gives me this "help"? By the way, broomop is a joke.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 4, 2007, 03:59 PM
On 2007-01-04 11:51, SnowfoxZero wrote:

On 2006-11-09 22:24, DA_SHIZZLE_IG wrote:

I find it extremely funny how people try to talk about things they know absolutely nothing about. By "blowcox" I assume you mean me, in which case, try to come up with something a little more original. So, who exactly gives me this "help"? By the way, broomop is a joke.

Why are you surprised that people hate you for being a worthless hacker who gets off on the sheer pleasure of wrecking their fun? Get banned.

Oh wait, you were.

Go cry in a corner because more people loathe your guts than love you. Does that make you feel good?

-Shimarisu-
Jan 4, 2007, 04:01 PM
Oh wait, DA SHIZZLE is an evil hacker who should be banned too. Why are you people allowed to post here?

Ryna
Jan 4, 2007, 04:04 PM
I'm locking this thread due to the bumping and personal attacks. If you want to argue with someone, use the Private Messaging system.