PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Shop Owners of PSOW

Genoa
Nov 8, 2006, 01:09 AM
-= Purpose of Thread =-
1. Awareness of PSOW user being shop owner
2. Advertising and updating sale items.
3. Suggestions and Requests for sale items amoungst the PSOW community.

I just thought it would be convenient for Shop owners to list their character name who owns the shop. So we know PSOW shops apart from the other shops.... and for advertising ... heh.
Me?

KOS-MOS [20002202] {PS2}
I sell mostly materials... fairly decent prices I might say. I've made about 9k in the past 20 minutes with many of my materials and a few weapons on sale. They're cheaper than store bought by about 25% on most items.

Please list Character name, Guild card number, and console. (seeing i've already seen 3 other KOS-MOS wanna be's out there >_>) For the record, i'm the original http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
Anyways, how about you guys?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2006-11-07 22:10 ]</font>

Realmz
Nov 8, 2006, 01:37 AM
Myst [idunnoilllookituplater] PC/PS2
i'l be selling synth items at atleast half NPC price (i've already maxed out my stock on more then half of the current items in game haha) thanks to the price listing that i got of all shop items.
anything and everything will be half price from that in the shop.
run by the ever cute Angel PM Maya http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/realmzjetter/PMevolution.jpg

if i'm in my room at the time you can take a look around and ask about any rare mats or items i have.

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 8, 2006, 05:08 AM
Brightstar (PC/PS2)
Mostly synthing materials for the moment at 75-85% of normal price from the NPC>

Skuda
Nov 8, 2006, 05:21 AM
Cpt. Kuda (PC/PS2)
Selling lots of low level weapons which would go nicely as PM fodder. Also selling a small assortment of synthesis items and cheap mates.

Roffkaiser
Nov 8, 2006, 06:08 AM
Roff Kaiser [30003914] Xbox 360
I sell a little bit of everything for really cheap come in and find out what i got at the time or message me if you want something special.

RadiantLegend
Nov 8, 2006, 09:14 AM
LegendAim PC/PS2

Hunter weapons and few food items at a low price. Ores and catalyst for making weapons are sold on request only.

KOS-MOS
Nov 8, 2006, 09:54 AM
o.O

panzer_unit
Nov 8, 2006, 09:58 AM
MoreCookiesPlease [sorry] {PS2/PC}

Huge inventory of food, good for levelling your PM.

Zanbatou
Nov 8, 2006, 12:45 PM
Kalim pc
mostly weps i find or make
most of which are twin knives for 230 meseta

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zanbatou on 2006-11-08 09:46 ]</font>

Dusk21
Nov 8, 2006, 01:18 PM
Dusk
PS2/PC
Lots of synth mats as I farm them and such, weapons, I'll take orders on any guns anyone needs (99 ranged PM) if you can catch me in the shop.

Kyuu
Nov 8, 2006, 02:31 PM
I don't have a store open yet, but I have two pieces of advice:

If you're running a store, make sure that what you're selling is actually cheaper than what it's sold for in an NPC shop, if you actually want to sell it. I see way too many people selling synth mats and various other things for way more than you'd pay in an NPC shop. It wastes people's time who are looking for a certain thing, and it makes you look like an idiot.

If you're buying, make sure you're not paying more than what you'd pay for an identical item in an NPC shop. It makes you an idiot, you're wasting your meseta, and it makes things harder for the rest of us since shop owners get the idea they can overcharge and people will actually pay.

AquaFlare7
Nov 8, 2006, 03:00 PM
Servers: PS2/PC
Store character name: AquaFlare7

Currently running low but always below NPC prices.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AquaFlare7 on 2006-11-08 12:01 ]</font>

Authenticate
Nov 8, 2006, 03:15 PM
Servers: PS2/PC
Store Character Name: Kleye

Nothin' much in the shop for now, I use most of the things I find for myself. The things I do have are priced at least 75% below what an NPC would charge. Prices are negotiable.

Dre_o
Nov 8, 2006, 04:22 PM
Dre O (PC)

Shop: Brothers Forge

Right now, I'm primaraly selling stuff I come across. Normally I Synth and sell weapons for whatever use you see if. BUT, I do offer Custom Synthesis.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2006-11-08 13:22 ]</font>

Trilom
Nov 8, 2006, 05:25 PM
Trilom (20009706) PS2/PC
All below NPC, some drastically lower.
Weapons, Mates, Atomizers, synth items upon asking
Will synth Weapons, i have a almost pure Striking pm
Very cheap things, stock changes, but always cheap http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Randomness
Nov 8, 2006, 05:39 PM
Rikou [20006419] (PC/PS2)
Currently my stock is low, I'm out of mats. Mostly selling weapons, though. Currently twin daggers and lamces, I'm trying to get some 3/4 star guns up.

EDIT:Started synthing blasters and greaseguns, should be some stock soon.

P.S. Anyone know a good place for Im-Photons?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2006-11-08 14:50 ]</font>

OMGTank
Nov 8, 2006, 08:35 PM
Ravekit 2000372
Whatever Synthing Materials I find and don't need or have excess of.
The Occasional Elemental weapons as I craft them for half of NPC shop price.

Para
Nov 8, 2006, 08:42 PM
Ayane 20005245
A Kunoichi's stash.
Anything I find and find not much use for will most likely go to my shop.

Parn
Nov 8, 2006, 09:00 PM
Just a suggestion: stick "PSOW" somewhere in your ad. Whenever I feel like running to a player shop, the first thing I do is type "PSOW" for the ad and go from there. Most of us here are sensible enough to sell items cheaper than the vendor, heh.

Karuson
Nov 8, 2006, 09:36 PM
Karuson (20007837)
PC/PS2
All synth materials~! if not THE cheapest, one of the cheapest around! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
pretty much everything i find gets thrown in there for cheap :3

Anaki
Nov 8, 2006, 10:34 PM
Anaki (20004263)
I usually sell synth items, grinders and weapons. Everything is 50% off. If the price is high it's usually a high elemental % or grinded. If you think it's too high feel free to haggle(sp?) with me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Aobikari
Nov 8, 2006, 10:55 PM
Neith Xbox 360
I currently sell things to feed mags and medical items like moon atomizer and moon atomizer x's. Also weapons here and there selling below their regular price (usually 1k or 2k less) if you think they are too high drop me a msg.

Chii
Nov 9, 2006, 12:11 AM
Chii, PC/PS2 Version, 20017374
*EDIT*
I've just started playing again so I though I might as well update my shop info.

Well, I just started playing again, so for the most part my shop is quite empty, but I am restocking it with stuff I find. Hopefully the selection will increase once I get the 99 photons so I can take a break from trying to rush through these purification missions with people. And get back to some more fun, actual game play, and as a result find some actual items lol. At level 17 at the moment, so I will not yet be able to provide the greatest items. So Ill be sticking to synthing the guns I find, and providing other drops.

Hopefully everything will be at fair prices since I'm going to about 10 different stores per item to get a feel for the market. That way I can sell things for a decent price hehe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chii on 2007-06-20 10:39 ]</font>

Spacepest
Nov 9, 2006, 12:59 AM
On 2006-11-08 18:00, Parn wrote:
Just a suggestion: stick "PSOW" somewhere in your ad. Whenever I feel like running to a player shop, the first thing I do is type "PSOW" for the ad and go from there. Most of us here are sensible enough to sell items cheaper than the vendor, heh.

Agreed.

I only sell crap I pick up off the ground, for usually less than the vendor. In other words, I have nothing special yet. But my shop gets a surprisingly large number of hits, and my stuff sells. I simply added the words "PSOW member" in my ad.

It cracks me up sometimes, whenever me and my teammates go into my room, its almost guarenteed that someone will show up to look at my shop and wander around. Kind of creepy sometimes, considering I will often play from midnight until 3am in the morning pacific time. I really wish my shop had a kind of "doorbell" feature, like a warning or sound effect when someone comes into visit my shop. Nothing wierder than discussing our next mission run and tactics and to have some complete stranger run into my room and sit on my bed! O_O Or, even worse, use my Cosmo Fountain toilet!

Oh yeah, in case you want to visit:

Roar, (20002960) beast hunter level 20 pc/ps2

Just make sure you flush after you use my Cosmo Toilet. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spacepest on 2006-11-08 22:12 ]</font>

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 9, 2006, 03:36 PM
Dierdre PC/PS2 (20017076) just opened it had exactly 15000 and got that isntead of my wep/armor that i need so I need to sell stuff.

Everything is 40-50% off npc price have some 2* weps for mags and lots of mats.

Have some rares too like rappy feather but need to find the price for them.

Randomness
Nov 9, 2006, 03:37 PM
Nothing beats searching by item to find the market rate for something.

Realm
Nov 10, 2006, 12:06 AM
Character name: Morgan
Card number: I don't remember it off the top of my head.
Platform: PC/PS2

PSOW is in my advertisement.

Kuea
Nov 10, 2006, 01:30 AM
Lai [30012177] Xbox 360, Gamertag: Kuea

I usually sell what I find, I "did" have alot of nice and semi-rare synthesis items and some weapons, but those sold within an hour XD

right now I've got materials and some usable items like stat boosters, am slowly working on synthesising weapons to sell to XD

I'm slowly checkign out prices from other player shops and real stores so my prices are slowly lowering as I find lower ones, plus if you can find me, my prices are always negotiable =3

oh and PSOW is in my description http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 10, 2006, 01:57 AM
zomg! its toejam and earl!!! oh the memories!

Mr_Walrus
Nov 10, 2006, 02:52 PM
Name: Walrus with a Tophat
ID#: I don't know off hand ._.
Platform: PS2

In my shop, everything that I sell which can be bought from an NPC is sold for 40% of that price or less. Every NPC-buyable item, no exception, including stupid Nanocarbons that I see jacked up to insanity left and right. Among the few exceptions to this would be grinded weapons, in which the price markup is still very small.

Aside from that, things that aren't NPC-buyable I try to make reasonably priced, but it's difficult. Like I really know how much to sell a Rappy Feather or some random 7 or 8 star metal for, what with people overpricing them all over the place.

But yeah, everything in my shop is quite fairly priced, so check it out. ;x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr_Walrus on 2006-11-10 11:52 ]</font>

GameJunkyJim
Nov 10, 2006, 10:13 PM
Name: LanTanthal
ID: 30008092
Platform: XBox 360

General Store, everything cheap! Come by and fund my horrible gun habit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GameJunkyJim on 2006-11-10 23:09 ]</font>

2Deuce
Nov 10, 2006, 11:52 PM
Name: Arek
ID: 20003931
Platform: PS2

I put all photons (minus what I use) I find up for 20 meseta
most berries, metals, synth catalysts will be 50 or under as well

pnutz
Nov 11, 2006, 01:43 AM
Pnutz PS2/PC

All items below NPC. Just starting out but have a lot of good synth items.

Karuson
Nov 11, 2006, 02:37 PM
On 2006-11-08 18:36, Karuson wrote:
Karuson (20007837)
PC/PS2
All synth materials~! if not THE cheapest, one of the cheapest around! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
pretty much everything i find gets thrown in there for cheap :3

STARTING TODAY KARUSONS STORE WILL OFFICIALLY BE THE CHEAPEST STORE IN ALL OF PSU!! NO COMPETITION, if anyone can prove otherwise i will lower my prices further!! around 80% cheaper then venders, and cheapest store in all of PSU >:3

If your store is cheaper, inform me so i can check it out :3 lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Karuson on 2006-11-11 11:38 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Karuson on 2006-11-11 11:55 ]</font>

Xantcha
Nov 11, 2006, 05:52 PM
PC/PS2
Name: Xantcha
I sell synth items onry, but never at more than 66% of what the shop would sell them at.

Plus I have way way WAY too many Wencelines, please someone help. My PM is starting to regurgitate them back up, I've fed so many to the poor little thing. ;o;

DarksideX
Nov 11, 2006, 11:14 PM
Gray Fox
not sure bout my number
Xbox 360

Selling everything reallyy cheapp, I sell clothing pieces EN MASSE at 499 each.

I've also got 2 De Ragan tails on sale right now.