PDA

View Full Version : Forest Vhard: Good items and Exp :)

Amethyst
Nov 18, 2002, 10:23 PM
Today my friend and I decided to spend some time in the forest for a more concentrated time and see what good comes out of it. It just so happened that we noticed that the dragon gave some nice 7900 exp. It only took us 3 minutes to kill him at me being 64 and my friend 83 (yea a bit high).

Still, me being 64, leveled once every 2 runs while my friend leveled once every 3 1/2 runs.

We also found many nice RARES and ENEMY PARTS. Items included about 3 different GOOMBA PARTS, CUSTOM FRAME v.00, DB Sabers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif, CLUBS OF LACONIUM, PHOTON DROPS and some other which I unfortunatly can't think of.(I post once I remember) Unfortunatly we didnt find a Yamato.

We also found a few dozen of Materials. All this in about 2 hours play under Redria. Hope this will change your mind about the Forest.

Neo-Zenji
Nov 18, 2002, 10:29 PM
I have played ULT forest it gives better items and more exp.

Amethyst
Nov 18, 2002, 11:05 PM
The only problem my friend and I are facing are that I'm not level 80 yet and cant join a Ultimate game. Your probably right about Ultimate, I would not be in Vhard if I was 80 also.

Musashi
Nov 19, 2002, 12:48 AM
wow, hmmm, that sounds really good, however was this offline or online or does that not make a difference....sorry i don't pay much attention to the exp gained, cuz that sounds like a great way to lvl, I've been stuck in the 60s for awhile, and sitting down and killing the same things over again doesn't sound too bad to me right now.

Amethyst
Nov 19, 2002, 03:42 PM
That was offline, im not sure if u can play multi player online...multiplayer as in using more than one controller on one GC. I know that multiple people can play online.