PDA

View Full Version : Relic Edge?

-Ryuki-
Nov 8, 2006, 06:40 PM
Supposedly it's used to make the sword that Svaltrus or whatever its name is, but where's the board for it?

I found it last night while doing runs with my lvl 10-15 party. Made my night, being all jumpy and excited.

Hpnotiq
Nov 8, 2006, 11:57 PM
I got one to just the other day but I've yet to see a board for it...btw who's scaltrus???

ABDUR101
Nov 9, 2006, 12:31 AM
Svaltus' sword is a higher-end sword, supposedly Relic Edge is used to make a different weapon, or so I've heard. I've got Relic Edge, and am also looking for boards or attempting to hear of it. No such luck, and it's funny that Relic Edge is selling anywhere from 15k-150k, considering as yet it is entirely worthless. =]

Dante_Fried
Nov 9, 2006, 03:24 PM
I'm assuming that this is being found online (Relic Edge). The Svaltus Sword is formed from the blade of a Svaltus (If you played Story mode, it's the giant Stateria things that carry Swords). I have one offline (Svaltus Sword). I warn you that if you got it offline, then have fun finding that Kubara Wood. I have no clue about online drop rates. The requirements for the Svaltus Sword are:

1x Photon (I did Gra Photon)
1x Svaltus Edge (Obtained from S Ranking What is in the Ruins Free Mission in Extra Mode)
10x Stelinium (Check my spelling on that)
3x Kubara Wood (Took me 20 hours in extra mode to get them all).

_dd_
Nov 9, 2006, 04:45 PM
Kubara Wood drops like crazy on online mode

I easily have 50+ of those damn things in the 'ol PM

Itsuki
Nov 9, 2006, 07:21 PM
Relic Edge should be used in true claire doubles.

10 star s-rank double saber
15x ??? photon
15x Goldania
3x Junoaline (10* ore)
2x Relic Edge