PDA

View Full Version : Arr wtf is this shit?

etlitch
Nov 9, 2006, 03:54 AM
You can't convert/synth wood or metal in batches like you could with minerals only because you have to select the wood/metal type??

Srsly S-team could'nt fix something as simple as that? Now I'l have to waste time going thru synth -> take out forever just to make 20 b grade materials from C grade?

Shazbot
Nov 9, 2006, 05:01 AM
I'm pretty sure it was done on purpose. The designers want the game to take a lot of time. I don't for a second believe that the PM feeding method is the most convenient one the designers could come up with. Trust me, it's meant to consume time.

Zabot
Nov 9, 2006, 08:11 AM
Why do so many people want this game to be easy, it was ment to be extremely difficult, if you dont like it OH FRIKIN WELL. its the way the game is, its challanging, as far as im concerned, if you cant take challenge, your not a PSO//PSU fan, and, your not a true gamer.

Rhyv
Nov 9, 2006, 08:14 AM
On 2006-11-09 05:11, Zabot wrote:
Why do so many people want this game to be easy, it was ment to be extremely difficult, if you dont like it OH FRIKIN WELL. its the way the game is, its challanging, as far as im concerned, if you cant take challenge, your not a PSO//PSU fan, and, your not a true gamer.

AMEN! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mystil
Nov 9, 2006, 08:16 AM

PSU overall is easy.

TheStoicOne
Nov 9, 2006, 08:19 AM
...hahahahahahahahahahahahah...

mech259_
Nov 9, 2006, 08:27 AM

Are you trying to say that not being able to synth in batches makes the game harder?

rena-ko
Nov 9, 2006, 08:31 AM
it probably is just annoying and eating away precious time one could invest into leveling.
then again - its a game - its meant to eat time. and from the wrong perspective, any aspect of the game could be named timestretching or boring. so... rants.

Squall179
Nov 9, 2006, 03:26 PM
Correct. Try looing at it, or any other part of the game, from a different angle....who knows, you might start to like it