PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Item: Looking for Gigaline Crafter...

SapphireArc
Nov 9, 2006, 06:24 AM
I am in need of the Gigaline Armor. I have attempted to craft this piece 3 times and failed. I am not proficient in making armor, so I decided to ask around for someone to help out. Every person I ask either laughs and says "Tough Luck", or attempts to steal the items I hand him. As you can imagine, I have already spent a pretty penny to try and obtain this armor. I am willing to; once again, gather the board as well as the materials needed for someone who is proficient in synthing armor for me. I have all but some Nanocarbons at the moment. I figured I would ask a more "kind" community rather than getting bashed for trying. I hope someone can assist me. Thank you for your time.

>>>Arcanum
>>>Lv.31 CAST Ranger
>>>PC/PS2 Servers

Realmz
Nov 9, 2006, 09:10 AM
my pm has 60 levels in armor, still only 49% in it but i'd be happy to try it out for you, i'm currently working on my own right now

(pretty much every damn store has marseline just to get people to look at their shop, and not selling it, does that make any god damn sense? AND when they're not doing that they're trying to sell it at 2k+ i've seen nanocarbon mostly for 5k, it's half that in stores!? what the hell is wrong with people?)

but yeah i'll try it out, so long as someone else ponys up the board and mats, i don't need to try to make six on my own lol

oh yeah

>>>Myst
>>>lv 29 CAST Hunter
>>>PC/PS2

Bast
Nov 9, 2006, 10:45 AM
So hard to find Nanocarbons. I know I've expressed my opinion about this several times, but everyone sells nanocarbons for more then the NPC retail price. Well, I did find one for 2,499 mesta which is less then retail.

I too am looking for a Gigaline crafter. I have almost all the materials, but I am hesitant in having someone else craft it. I wish you could some how tell if the person crafted it successfully or not.

I think I’ll just work on a pure armor PM, this way later on I can continue to craft armor.

xythalia
Nov 9, 2006, 12:22 PM
If you really need it, I can try to make it on my 100 armor pm, however...
I would really suggest you just start working on your own armor pm, as it only takes about a week and 2 hours a day of making new characters.
I should be on all day Tomorrow so that would be a few attempts.

Wang_Tang
Nov 9, 2006, 12:47 PM
By the end of this weekend my 19 striking / 81 armor (claw girl woot) PM will likely be complete. In hindsight I likely should have gone for 100 armor, but meh. If you don't have the gigaline by the time my PM is at 81 armor, I'd gladly give it a shot for you.

Bast
Nov 9, 2006, 03:20 PM
Thank you thank you!

SapphireArc
Nov 10, 2006, 12:42 AM
My PM is more focused on RANGE atm. I want to be able to craft my own weapons.

I only need about 10 more nanocarbons before I can allow you guys to craft it for me. Thats about 25k lol. To De Ragan!

>>>Arcanum
>>>Lv.31 CAST Ranger
>>>PC/PS2 Servers

SapphireArc
Nov 10, 2006, 09:44 AM
OK, I have all the materials needed to sythesis the Gigaline Armor piece.

10 Ban-photons
6 Marseline
15 Nanocarbons

This will be my 4th attempt ot make this armor. So I would feel better if you did it XYTHALIA with you 100 Armor PM. No offence to anyone else who kindly offered. Its just that I have spent so much to get this 3 times before. Would like this to be my last time.

Xythalia, is that your name in game? Ill see if I can find you incase you don't post right away. Thanks again btw.

>>>Arcanum
>>>Lv.34 CAST Ranger
>>>PC/PS2 Servers