PDA

View Full Version : My DUMB LUCK!!!!

st4pl3s
Nov 19, 2002, 12:38 AM
well you can call it dumb or good luck... but it kinda sucks. Ive been playing for a while now and i only find 4 different rares... I now have 7 db sabers, 4 kalablogs, 3 blade dance, 6 varistas, 3 secret armors, 6 rappy wings... the only good items i have found are 5 addslots and 10 photon drops... It also sucks that i cant play online, or i would be a santa claus for the newbs lol =) My luck is 22 and im a ramarl level 89 on ult... this happening o anyone else?

Neo-Zenji
Nov 19, 2002, 12:43 AM
I have 38 luck, it doesen't effect you gettin you're items. I have obtained the DNA from olga.

zerohoax
Nov 19, 2002, 12:49 AM
This is somthing i hope is not true or has become false in episode 1&2;ok well i have gone over the booklet for the first phantasy star online and it say's for luck "technuiqe luck" so it kinda gets my hopes down by knowing no matter how much i raise it it doesnt really help me much for finding things.

"please dont let this be true"

Neo-Zenji
Nov 19, 2002, 12:53 AM
It is sadly true.

zerohoax
Nov 19, 2002, 12:56 AM
hey zenji hurry up with the list im desperate

Neo-Zenji
Nov 19, 2002, 12:57 AM
It wont be done till bout tommorow after class and work.

zerohoax
Nov 19, 2002, 12:59 AM
Damn you are tellin me i have to wait for a list of things i might hve to trde for the most lovley most great lookng did i mention loving weapon!!

FinalMasterM
Nov 19, 2002, 01:00 AM
The stat Luck "LCK" only raises your critical hit ratio. The more luck you have the better chance at doing a critical hit. Rares are just drop... randomly... nothing sets of finding a specific rare.

Fulgore_7575
Nov 19, 2002, 01:08 AM
Yeah, I too was under the impression that LCK gave you a better chance at Rare items... damn Castlevania Symphony of the Night... *it's where I got the idea from*
Oh well... more VISKS and FLOWENS for me... yay! I did manage a Photon Claw off a Barbarous Wolf in V Hard Forest 2.

zerohoax
Nov 19, 2002, 01:11 AM
does anyone have a yasmikov 7000v im very desperate?

TeddyMan
Nov 19, 2002, 09:20 AM
You had to wait till VHard for a Photon Claw? lol.

SLyNKee
Nov 19, 2002, 10:44 AM
I found 2 photon claws in one run threw hard caves, i find claws frequently 2 photons, 2 boom and 1 gigobooma not to shabby

Wang_Tang
Nov 19, 2002, 10:55 AM
sweet jesus im lvl 119 and i still havent found a single goddamn rare armour.

godmoney
Nov 20, 2002, 01:07 AM
Only good stuff I've found is a Photon Launcher, Stag Cutlery, DB's Saber, Varista, and Crush Bullet. I'm waiting for some more cooler weps. I can't wait to go online for trading! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shrevn
Nov 20, 2002, 03:02 AM
Ived picked up alot of rares lately thing is... either i already have them or they are weaker then what i use... i really need to get me a DEMO comet... but besides that... im in a good spot as in rares! Tons of them and decent ones nontheless

BIO-SLASH
Nov 20, 2002, 01:15 PM
LOL, you guys are complaining about those types of weapons? Wow I'd kill to find something (anything) but alas I am only lvl 20. I can just now go into the Hard mode, so maybe my luck will change.

Foggy_Pete
Nov 20, 2002, 02:50 PM
wow i feel sorry for you guys O_o ive found DBs, Flowens,3 Varistas , G asin blades (FOs can use!), brave kuckle, musashi, 10 photon drops, and an addslot and im only to caves on hard http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

st4pl3s
Nov 20, 2002, 09:40 PM
well im level 52 now. and i found some good rares finally! i now have : 6 Varista's, 3 Visks, Branch of PAKUPAKU(force weapon), 3 secret gear, 16 photon drops, 7 addslots, 8 db sabers, 3 blade dances, 2 kaladclog, 4 flowens sword, and 2 other force weapons... but im to lazy to go check. But i guess it does get better the farther you go... o well. Hope to see you all online soon

googles
Nov 20, 2002, 10:05 PM
i only want a booma claw or rappy fan...is that to much to ask? *crys* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif