PDA

View Full Version : I don't get why people are complaining about other people co

Marks
Nov 10, 2006, 02:14 AM
It's a free country. If you don't like reading about people's complaints about the game, just stop reading the complaints. Maybe just quit using this forum for 6 months and come back when there are less complaints. It's not a hard conclusion to come to.

Reeses
Nov 10, 2006, 02:16 AM
AMen to that. No one is forcing ANYONE to read complaint threads. And to the people who say 'Quit your bitching' or 'Quit Crying about it'.... NO. Their voice should be heard just like yours is....boo.

mogshaz
Nov 10, 2006, 02:18 AM
If the complaints were in anyway unfounded i would tend to agree that they should stop griping, but PSU actually does lack content, so complain on.

Eli_Leviathan
Nov 10, 2006, 02:18 AM
yeah i hate it when people complain about ppl complaining about ppl who complain

Reeses
Nov 10, 2006, 02:19 AM
On 2006-11-09 23:18, Eli_Leviathan wrote:
yeah i hate it when people complain about ppl complaining about ppl who complain

Why even post that?

mogshaz
Nov 10, 2006, 02:20 AM
On 2006-11-09 23:19, Reeses wrote:

On 2006-11-09 23:18, Eli_Leviathan wrote:

Why even post that?

he craves attention? I will love you Eli!

Marks
Nov 10, 2006, 02:21 AM
Jokes are not allowed here.

Eli_Leviathan
to lift the mood....ya know a joke?

Eli_Leviathan
awww man http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Reeses
Nov 10, 2006, 02:22 AM
To me thats just sophomoric... but I guess thats just him showing his view on this (or lack there of)...

Why post on something if you have nothing to contribute to the aid of the topic??

Eli_Leviathan
Nov 10, 2006, 02:23 AM
actually it was for ppl to see that this topic is just as bad as the ones its bashing......only its not that serious so i made a joke.......sorry i didnt know it was that hardcore of a topic http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

AkiraXxx
Nov 10, 2006, 02:25 AM
On 2006-11-09 23:14, Marks wrote:
It's a free country. If you don't like reading about people's complaints about the game, just stop reading the complaints. Maybe just quit using this forum for 6 months and come back when there are less complaints. It's not a hard conclusion to come to.

fanboys hate it when you talk down on a game they love with all thier heart and soul.

Like how american muscle heads hate it when importers talk about how shitty a certain american car is.

Reeses
Nov 10, 2006, 02:30 AM
This topic isnt as bad as the ones its bashing... thats known. There is a differnce in this:

"It's a free country. If you don't like reading about people's complaints about the game, just stop reading the complaints. Maybe just quit using this forum for 6 months and come back when there are less complaints. It's not a hard conclusion to come to."

Than This:

"Quit Bitchen about Content, If you have run out of stuff to play then your playing too much! Do something else with your life"

...One of these is a direct attack on character, the other is a direct address to be thoughtfull. There IS a difference. And its people who bash the 'complainers' that look bad now, now the 'complainers'.

If someone makes a post regarding how THEY FEEL ABOUT CONTENT, jesus christ, let them voice that without getting slapped in the face for it. If they are bored, thats ok, not all of us have a perfect game plan on covering the game from content update to content update. If you dissagree with a 'complainer', remember to atleast be respectful, and simply say "Well i dont agree because...blah"

It really isnt hard to be respectfull people...

Mystil
Nov 10, 2006, 02:48 AM
On 2006-11-09 23:16, Reeses wrote:
NO. Their voice should be heard just like yours is....boo.

This doesn't apply to non popular people ^_^.

Reeses
Nov 10, 2006, 02:50 AM
Point taken lol

Pengfishh
Nov 10, 2006, 03:01 AM
We should probably take a poll of the most popular then, eh? See who counts and who doesn't and hang on their every word.

Reeses
Nov 10, 2006, 03:02 AM
Joke?

Eli_Leviathan
Nov 10, 2006, 03:02 AM
agree http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Reeses
Nov 10, 2006, 03:03 AM
Let's be rational here? Maybe?

Eli_Leviathan
Nov 10, 2006, 03:07 AM
I mean i guess....nah but for real i see your point there is a difference...i was just adding commentary...and i think i was pretty respectful.....but like i said its really that serious sorry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Reeses
Nov 10, 2006, 03:09 AM
Yeh, but there are people who are not like you who just blast people for no reason at all. I mean, like you said, this isnt that serious to some, but for the others, the people who its like their first post ever, who actually get their feelings hurt by those people who have a total post of 324234829. They arn't gunna wanna post again if they get backed into a corner ya know?

Eli_Leviathan
Nov 10, 2006, 03:11 AM
yeah i totally agree

Mystil
Nov 10, 2006, 03:12 AM
...Anyway I would complain about other people complaining about a game because the complaining is repetitive and always a rehash of the previous complaint. *Reads topic #45 on where is the content*.

Reeses - if only you were here in the beginning. Whats going on now is'nt so bad as it was back then @_@.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2006-11-10 00:14 ]</font>

Meru
Nov 10, 2006, 03:12 AM
Complaining is fun thats why....wow....cg online sucks

Reeses
Nov 10, 2006, 03:13 AM
On 2006-11-10 00:12, Silhouette wrote:
...Anyway I would complain about other people complaining about a game because the complaining is repetitive and always a rehash of the previous complaint. *Reads topic #45 on where is the content*.

Who ever said you had to read topic #45? Thats the point lol.

Mystil
Nov 10, 2006, 03:15 AM
Negativity is more attractive than anything positive. It's an urge people can't resist.

Meru
Nov 10, 2006, 03:15 AM

-Ryuki-
Nov 10, 2006, 03:16 AM
As I see it, people who complain about others complaining, ARE in fact, doing something.. aren't they? Someone stated above that whoever's complaining should just go do something else, while those who complain about the ones complaining, are already doing something.

What I just said made no sense, so.. other than that, I think people just tend to be rude an obnoxious when they're bored, because to them, "it's fun". Try conversing with others in an intellectual manner, rather than a "OMG! U'z a n00b!"

That's what I think.

Reeses
Nov 10, 2006, 03:17 AM
On 2006-11-10 00:15, Silhouette wrote:
Negativity is more attractive than anything positive. It's an urge people can't resist.

Well, that sucks lol. Either way, R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to all those people who are actually voicing there concerns. Just...dont reply if you feel that strongly against them? Or put it into kind words http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mystil
Nov 10, 2006, 03:19 AM
On 2006-11-10 00:15, Meru wrote:

Well then no use playing for right now lol. All the other areas blow -.-.

Reeses
Nov 10, 2006, 03:19 AM
Word.

Meru
Nov 10, 2006, 03:20 AM
Parum is fun kinda....i go to LL to get S ranks and level my class

LVL 3 HU

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Meru on 2006-11-10 00:20 ]</font>

Reeses
Nov 10, 2006, 03:22 AM
Lol, i like where this thread is going? hmm, maybe We should make a new thread.

Meru
Nov 10, 2006, 03:24 AM
yea

Mystil
Nov 10, 2006, 03:25 AM
^_____________^

"I don't get why people are complaining about other people complaining while other people come in and say silly things and derail thread!"

btw i'm a newman hunter and i do mad dmg http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Meru
Nov 10, 2006, 03:25 AM
Link me the new thread

Genobee
Nov 10, 2006, 03:28 AM
I think Fanboyism is just as bad as cancer if not worst.

Meru
Nov 10, 2006, 03:30 AM
never

Mystil
Nov 10, 2006, 03:32 AM
Neudaiz is up now if you want to kill stuff therewithme >:o.

EphekZ
Nov 10, 2006, 03:32 AM

'Tis a double-edged sword my friend. dont read the Rants about people that are ranting.

edit: if you idiots couldnt tell where all the complaints are going, they're going to the rant forum, the Forum meant for threads like these. Learn it, live it, love it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2006-11-10 00:35 ]</font>

Meru
Nov 10, 2006, 03:33 AM
U 15 meet you at the pond?

Meru
Nov 10, 2006, 03:33 AM
any 1 up for temple or ome?

-Ryuki-
Nov 10, 2006, 03:34 AM
Negative!!

Mystil
Nov 10, 2006, 03:36 AM
On 2006-11-10 00:33, Meru wrote:
U 15 meet you at the pond?

Assuming you're talking about the one thats next to the building with the big ass circle infront of it, then yes I'll be there.

Meru
Nov 10, 2006, 03:36 AM
T-T

Meru
Nov 10, 2006, 03:40 AM
Ok brt names Meru Amura

Meru
Nov 10, 2006, 03:42 AM
WOOT LVL 17

EphekZ
Nov 10, 2006, 03:43 AM
listen, no one cares Meru, tell your little buddy online. stop spamming.

-Ryuki-
Nov 10, 2006, 03:44 AM
Meru has a friend that's spamming on the boards?

...That's the oldest excuse since Enron.

Meru
Nov 10, 2006, 03:45 AM
Enron deserved what happend

Skuda
Nov 10, 2006, 03:46 AM
It's a free country.

I'll take it! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

but seriously folks...

Why complain? it's not doing anything. Quit being a whinny bitch and just play. If you'd rather complain then play, the by all means, cancel your account.

Do you seriously think sega gives a hoot about your complaining? Past shows that: No, they don't, really.

I would also like to know the average age of said complainers. Because a lot of you need to grow up...
Things aren't always going to go your way. tough cookies.

About PSU. Yes, there are some quams I have with it. But so be it. Just because I think there aren't any hairstyles I really like doesn't mean I'm not going to play the game. I'm playing for fun, not to bitch and complain.

so yeah.

get a life.

:3

Edit: And for those of you who feeling like being asshats and spamming, cut it out. You're just going to get people pissed off at you. Please, for the love of god, be mature here folks. XD

Spam goes in FKL.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuda on 2006-11-10 00:49 ]</font>

EphekZ
Nov 10, 2006, 03:48 AM
On 2006-11-10 00:46, Skuda wrote:

It's a free country.

I'll take it! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

but seriously folks...

Why complain? it's not doing anything. Quit being a whinny bitch and just play. If you'd rather complain then play, the by all means, cancel your account.

Do you seriously think sega gives a hoot about your complaining? Past shows that: No, they don't, really.

I would also like to know the average age of said complainers. Because a lot of you need to grow up...
Things aren't always going to go your way. tough cookies.

About PSU. Yes, there are some quams I have with it. But so be it. Just because I think there aren't any hairstyles I really like doesn't mean I'm not going to play the game. I'm playing for fun, not to bitch and complain.

so yeah.

get a life.

:3

well said

-Ryuki-
Nov 10, 2006, 03:53 AM
I should punt you back to Parum.

Schubalts
Nov 10, 2006, 04:28 AM
To quote myself on why people complain about the complaining about locked content...

GAME EXPERIENCE MAY CHANGE DURING ONLINE PLAY

-Ryuki-
Nov 10, 2006, 04:35 AM
MAY change, being the keyphrase there.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 10, 2006, 04:37 AM
On 2006-11-10 01:28, Schubalts wrote:

GAME EXPERIENCE MAY CHANGE DURING ONLINE PLAY

I'm going to comment on just this here. I've noticed you like to use that as a backbone for an arguement that the warning above is meant to protect SEGA from people bitching about content that THEY deliver. The way you are using this quote is wrong, and I quote from the ESRB's own website:

Online Rating Notice

Online games that include user-generated content (e.g., chat, maps, skins) carry the notice "Game Experience May Change During Online Play" to warn consumers that content created by players of the game has not been rated by the ESRB.

In other words, it is a formality for ESRB rated games to get around trying to force a higher rating on a game because of a fanbase that may use things deemed 'inappropriate' by parents. THAT is why that warning is on the game/box. It's not to protect SEGA from people bitching about the Content that they want, it's to protect SEGA from the parents who might get upset that the word filter can't censor 4 different alternate uses of the 'F' word. This is just a suggestion, but you might want to get a new slogan to steal.

Schubalts
Nov 10, 2006, 04:37 AM
But it did change, so that covers it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EphekZ
Nov 10, 2006, 04:38 AM
LET THIS THREAD FUCKING DIE

-Ryuki-
Nov 10, 2006, 05:11 AM
Spike makes a damn valid point. You only want the thread to die because you don't want to admit he's right.

C'mon now, it's okay. Just say that he's right, and the thread will die.

Turambar
Nov 10, 2006, 05:27 AM
The idea that acts of complaining is something to make a face of disgust against, for me at anyrate, is more because of the pure repedition of it all. We get it, complainers think the game needs more content. They might be right, they might not, thats an opinion. We who tell them to shut up already are not, for the most part, saying the opinion is wrong. But rather, the complaints are given with such repetition that viewing it anymore is like a hot branding of my retinas. You had a point. You made your point. Theres no reason to keep making everyone acknowledge your discontent over and over again until it sounds like a wave of melancholy that can easily get on people's nerves.

And to people who still don't quite get it, compare the constant complaining to the nagging of your mother/girl friend/wife. Do you really want us to put up with that?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turambar on 2006-11-10 02:43 ]</font>

EphekZ
Nov 10, 2006, 05:39 AM
On 2006-11-10 02:11, RyukiZero wrote:
Spike makes a damn valid point. You only want the thread to die because you don't want to admit he's right.

C'mon now, it's okay. Just say that he's right, and the thread will die.

There is no right and wrong in this thread. This turned into a pointless spam thread. complaining is everywhere. you complain, someone else complains. you're all little bitches you cry if god-forbid you don't get your way. Shut the fuck up, play the game or dont. come back in three months. NO ONE WANTS TO FUCKING HEAR YOU GUYS SPAM THESE BOARDS WITH "OMG MOATOOB ISNT RELEASED" go do something else then. There's tons of people content with the game.
You fucking get that?

Skuda
Nov 10, 2006, 05:46 AM
On 2006-11-10 02:39, darkgunner wrote:

You fucking get that?

sadly, it doesn't sound like they do.

this thread is bound for disaster, soooo...

I summon the almighty power of the thread lock.

Mods, do your stuff ;P

BluCast20xx
Nov 10, 2006, 05:46 AM
No matter what people will complain. Unless you're a moderater, theres nothing you can do about it.

get over it.

Apathy
Nov 12, 2006, 01:23 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/SatoriBlue/majorstfu.jpg

Sayara
Nov 12, 2006, 05:22 PM
Wait? Still No Mooatoob? Lol