PDA

View Full Version : ryo-pistatorec 6 star Dual Pistol: where u get?

Wrenlocke
Nov 10, 2006, 01:53 PM
I noticed this one item in player shop named Miyu. it's a 6 star kubara made twin pistol. I am very interrested in knowing where the synth board drops from so I can farm it cause I really want these.

AngelLight
Nov 10, 2006, 02:02 PM
I'm thinking this may be connected to the Alteric Bows and their creation.

If that is the case then you make them by taking a 6* board (from an A rank drop) and sub in kubara wood instead of normal wood.

Edit...I'm going to farm some A rank missions tonight and see if I can get a confirmation on this. If it's true, there may be FAR more rares in the game right now, then the average masses are aware of.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelLight on 2006-11-10 11:03 ]</font>

T2
Nov 10, 2006, 02:57 PM
isn't ryo-pistatorec a weapon from neudaiz? The "Ryo" component corresponds with neudaiz weapons.

AngelLight
Nov 10, 2006, 03:00 PM
correct, however in keeping in the nature of Kubara lore wise as an "illegal modifier of other companies weapons", this would still make sense.

StillOffline
Nov 10, 2006, 03:45 PM
wow if this is true, im taking my kubara wood out of my shop and keeping it

Itsuki
Nov 10, 2006, 03:55 PM
I've posted a picture of me with these in the JP version in another thread:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/Akukame/YoumeiExperimental.jpg

And as I've said in other threads before, ALL 6 star and 8 star ranged weapon boards can take kubara wood. Theres also a kubara version of the GRM dualies and the Tenora Dualies once the 6 star boards of those become available. But for now, the only 6 star ranged weapon boards that should be out are the youmei once since all 6 star youmei ranged weapon boards drop from hakura temple A.

Nani-chan
Nov 10, 2006, 04:10 PM
I think I'm in love with that gun. Can hakura temple A be soloed (by ranger or other job)?

Also is it best to use kubara wood for the 6 and 8 star weapons or another material?

I apologize for my selfish questions, I'm just happy I get to see it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-11-10 13:29 ]</font>

Mewn
Nov 10, 2006, 04:25 PM
Does using Kubara Wood for these boards lower the success rate? If it does, how much does it lower it?

roygbiv
Nov 10, 2006, 07:30 PM
Furthermore what is the stat difference between the kubara version and the regular version?

Itsuki
Nov 10, 2006, 11:52 PM
kubara actually have lower stats almost always. They fall into two categories really:

1) Lower atp, higher ata, grinds at about 1.5x
2) Lower over all stats, grinds at 2.0x or more.

Basically a kubara at +5 will almost always be better than a non-kubara at +5.

It does lower your success chance. By... not too too much. I think when I did mine it went from like 75% to 60%