PDA

View Full Version : Drop rate adjustment with maintenance?

Dae
Nov 10, 2006, 02:17 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I've seen a significant increase of the quality of items dropped (particularly boxes) since maintenance. Been doing nanocarbon farming on SW C and have been getting tons more 5-8 star drops than ever before. Some that I've never seen drop on SW C before. Anyone else notice this?

Edit: I also have Luck 0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dae on 2006-11-10 11:17 ]</font>

Dhylec
Nov 10, 2006, 02:19 PM
It's most likely has to do witht he race & gender's luck.
Many seem to agree on that as the factor for more drops. For example, my f-neuman found many items on the day she had a lv3 luck.

Deja
Nov 10, 2006, 02:20 PM
I hope I get some nanocarbons and marseline. Doing sleeping warriors now. I'll tell ya if I get a ton.

Dae
Nov 10, 2006, 02:26 PM
I have luck 0, so it's not luck. And carbon droprate is the same. But the boxes other than that room seem to have much better drops now. And mob drops seem to be slightly better (not at the same increase as boxes seem to have today), though it could just be my mind embellishing due to the box drops. I'm either incredibly lucky today or they messed with something.

Ammy
Nov 10, 2006, 02:30 PM
I think i'd had to agree. I noticed when I went through 2 dragon A runs this morning a lot more rares dropped than I normally notice.

Through those two runs I also had a twin pallasch and partizan drop into my inventory aong other things, so they might've tweaked it a little. I too, have 0 luck today.

AngelLight
Nov 10, 2006, 02:31 PM
Drop rates are something that SoA would have control over....it's conceivable that SoA could of changed it to reflect the desires of the US market.

Dhylec
Nov 10, 2006, 02:32 PM
I'm either incredibly lucky today or they messed with something.
Heh, to make myself & others feel better, I'd say it's your own luck. ;]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-11-10 12:46 ]</font>

AngelLight
Nov 10, 2006, 02:34 PM
On 2006-11-10 11:32, Dhylec wrote:

I'm either incredibly lucky today or they messed with something.
heh, to make myself & others feel better, I'd say it's you own luck. ;]

lol

Ryogen
Nov 10, 2006, 03:01 PM
Id say your just lucky. Like my dad at Level 7, who now has 5 linear lines, 8 Florsent Bubls and 4 rappy feathers and other cool stuff....

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 10, 2006, 04:32 PM
Found my first De ragan today, First one ive even seen... ive had to do at least 100 Dragon runs.