PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare on Olga Street (spoilers and help)

Gohanks
Nov 19, 2002, 11:26 AM
Uh... I can't kill it's second form. On normal. With a level 53 HUmar who has a Yamato and a good Railgun (the Fill kind). He's in VHard, normally.
Now y'see, he can't kill me except for this laser beam move he does and that does 410 damage to my HUmar, killing him instantly, no questions asked. I have no scape dolls..so how do I beat this guy?

haterade
Nov 19, 2002, 01:01 PM
Wow... I killed it with a Lv39 HUnewearl on normal... HUnewearls DO rule!!!

*ahem*

Anyway... I don't know about you, but used ONLY the railgun on him... unless a Yamoto is a gun, then I apologize... I just shoot those stupid lil creatures he shoots out, and keep as far away from him as I can...

Gohanks
Nov 19, 2002, 08:07 PM
Nah, Yamato is 2 sabers that your guy holds at once. Pretty good weapon. Anywho, I'll give it another shot later.

Sedric
Nov 19, 2002, 08:12 PM
I bested him on normal w/ a Hunny at Lv 28, with a Lockgun and Lv 6 Shifta. But drank tons of fluids for resta. He isn't that hard on normal. If you got resta and can survive every single one of his attacks (even at 1 HP) then you have a chance.

[ADDED] Don't bother about his little critters. They'll die and get revived on their own constantly anyway. I just went arrrrrrround them and concentrated on his "feet."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sedric on 2002-11-19 17:14 ]</font>

googles
Nov 19, 2002, 08:16 PM
aviod standing under or close to him, or he will kill you in one it.

DirewolfX
Nov 19, 2002, 09:35 PM
Nah, I've been killed by his death attack on the other side of the screen... this was in V. Hard online though... it might've been a sync issue. I have also dodged it before (in that same game).

When you see the little guys he spits out start having red lightning near their mouths... run like hell. It means he's charging up his death ray.

You may want to kill them every now and then anyway... they also spit out annoying mines which can interrupt your attack.

Shrevn
Nov 20, 2002, 03:08 AM
HA, im lv 120 and i still havent even done seabed the whole way yet... i dont even know what he looks like http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i guess im kinda "scared" of him HA!
Im going to give in and do it 2morow in vhard. then ULT. Althou i know hes gona eat me alive in ult lol