PDA

View Full Version : Infamous Retards

TheTasuke
Nov 11, 2006, 04:20 PM
Yeah, so I join a party with Cormega by the name "Infamous Hero" (the leader's name.) It's Dragon A, I'm a ranger, not the best ranger, but not horrible. About midway through the mission I ask if he's part of InFaMoUs(IG), and he answers yes. He explains that they're a hacking community, and Nugz is like his "big brother". So I talked a little bit about PSO. I commented on the fact that about 95% of the people in IG couldn't hack, and he agreed. Then, I asked him why he wanted to be part of a group of people who only wanted to ruin Phantasy Star Universe. He explained that Nugz couldn't even get through Game Guard, and as for Broomop, he thought hacking people's chat was "no big deal". So, we go in Dragon and about 100 HP before it's dead, he boots me. When he got out and I asked him why, he said "lol I don't like you" and his little dick-chick girlfriend laughed. Why did they have to come to PSU, and why would they already be trying to ruin it for the rest of us? I've seen like 50 people with InFaMoUs in their names. Isn't it enough that they ruined PSO?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheTasuke on 2006-11-11 13:27 ]</font>

jarek99
Nov 11, 2006, 04:25 PM
Never heard of them. They arent shit.

Tystys
Let's hope SEGA takes some action this time around.

Garnet_Moon
Well if they are as unskilled as you say they are why worry? Personally i've placed enough of them on my blist to not care anymore about 'em.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-11 13:26 ]</font>

TheTasuke
Nov 11, 2006, 04:26 PM
Like I've been saying, it's the concept that there are idiots in the game already that plan on hacking.

Tystys
Nov 11, 2006, 04:27 PM
We all knew something like this was going to happen. The real question is whether or not someone is going to do something about it, O_O

Schubalts
I think your answer lies in your topic title. They are complete, utter, total, 100% friggin retards.

Garnet_Moon
On 2006-11-11 13:26, TheTasuke wrote:
Like I've been saying, it's the concept that there are idiots in the game already that plan on hacking.

Planning and doing are two completely different things. All i've seen them do so far is act like jerks and use some of the worst grammar i've ever seen. *shrugs* Oh well.

Weak
Nov 11, 2006, 04:28 PM
I'm planning to be the first human on the moon.

McFresh_Bot
Nov 11, 2006, 04:28 PM
Take comfort in the fact that he is probably morbidly obese and unhappy with life in general.

Yoiyami
Nov 11, 2006, 04:32 PM
On 2006-11-11 13:28, McFresh_Bot wrote:
Take comfort in the fact that he is probably morbidly obese and unhappy with life in general.

Lol. Most people who are like that usually are, actually.

TheTasuke
Nov 11, 2006, 04:32 PM
For some reason, it just really bothers me that they'd bring something as stupid as that over to Phantasy Star Universe. I know there was going to be some of the people from PSO here in PSU. For example, Leon from PSO GC is here, if anyone happened to know him. It's now very evident to me that, although he had always claimed to be very "skilled" in hacking and took credit for making the God of Equip hack, he never could do anything. He doesn't even have a broadband connection. Now he sits there on his bed in his personal room, thinking maybe a hack will come out and he'll break out of the teen levels. It's really really sad. I heard Nugz talking today in the Universe 1 lobby, "it's only a matter of time for it gets hacked," he said, "it took time for pso to be hacked, too." It makes me mad that anyone would actually want to hack PSU, lol...

DONTOSE
Nov 11, 2006, 04:34 PM
what an asshole people like that dont deserve to play phantasy star Universe.

Mwabwetumba
Nov 11, 2006, 04:40 PM
People like that do not deserve anything at all, IMO.
Ruining the fun for thousands of players for their own worthless "happiness".
If I found out that one of those dudes was located close to myself, theres no telling what IŽd do..

zomgarappy
Nov 11, 2006, 04:45 PM
I remember them from PSO. They're a bunch of scum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zomgarappy on 2006-11-11 13:55 ]</font>

Schubalts
Nov 11, 2006, 04:47 PM
This is why I advocate killing stupid people. And I don't mean, dropped out of school stupid. I mean DeeDee from 'Dexter's Lab' stupid, and game hacking stupid.

TheTasuke
Nov 11, 2006, 04:47 PM
I know the obvious solution this problem is not to go on Universe 1; stay on 15. I try to do this as much as possible, but sometimes I just need to get a big party...

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 11, 2006, 04:50 PM
On 2006-11-11 13:20, TheTasuke wrote:
Yeah, so I join a party with Cormega by the name "Infamous Hero" (the leader's name.) It's Dragon A, I'm a ranger, not the best ranger, but not horrible. About midway through the mission I ask if he's part of InFaMoUs(IG), and he answers yes. He explains that they're a hacking community, and Nugz is like his "big brother". So I talked a little bit about PSO. I commented on the fact that about 95% of the people in IG couldn't hack, and he agreed. Then, I asked him why he wanted to be part of a group of people who only wanted to ruin Phantasy Star Universe. He explained that Nugz couldn't even get through Game Guard, and as for Broomop, he thought hacking people's chat was "no big deal". So, we go in Dragon and about 100 HP before it's dead, he boots me. When he got out and I asked him why, he said "lol I don't like you" and his little dick-chick girlfriend laughed. Why did they have to come to PSU, and why would they already be trying to ruin it for the rest of us? I've seen like 50 people with InFaMoUs in their names. Isn't it enough that they ruined PSO?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheTasuke on 2006-11-11 13:27 ]</font>

i laughed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Dai-Kitana
Nov 11, 2006, 04:51 PM
Meh. they're nobodies in PSU. Living in the past PSO, trying to scrounge a few mindless worshipers with stories of how they're notorious rebels, when in reality they're likely fat, balding, middle aged men still living at home.

I for one am impressed. I mean come on.... InFaMoUs. alternating caps just ozzes rebel.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 11, 2006, 04:51 PM
A while ago(about an hour or two ago) there was a "TMG FSOD" spam in the AMF Field Base on uni1. WTH is TMG and why on earth was my screen covered in it? :

I know what FSOD is, but i'm not familiar with TMG.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-11 13:52 ]</font>

Mwabwetumba
Nov 11, 2006, 04:52 PM
How glorious it would be if SEGA hired a true (dangerous) hacker and let him/her loose on those pathetic mistakes..

Dukelion
Nov 11, 2006, 04:52 PM
I have yet to run into one of them. Im lvl 31 now on my Ranger Cast. Ever since level 25 every game I been apart of is all with partner card friends or solo.

Im just glad theres a group of people who are already trying to take the thrown of "PSU a-holes."

TheTasuke
Nov 11, 2006, 04:53 PM
Yeah; I saw the TMG thing, too. It might have been on BB, which I didn't play, but I assume it's a few people who are trying to be "1337 H4x", and never will be.

Yoruichi
Nov 11, 2006, 04:58 PM
I've seen them around and I'd actually call them retarded but that would insult retard and borderline retarded people alike.

In the end It doesn't mean much to me I don't play on universe 1 alot and they won't be comming to 15 anytime soon, mabey 2. So they won't disrupt my games, or screw with my character because I just won't be around them. I'll keep an optimistic tone that even if they accidently found out how to do the worse sega will deal with them from the people who hang around them and got screwed. Those people will complain and report them long before they reach me and most PSOWers.

Dukelion
Nov 11, 2006, 05:06 PM
Another thing is...I have yet to ignore/blacklist anyone in an online game...ever. Idiots make for good character study and in my free time I write. My stories need massive amount of weirdoes and a lot of the things I hear online are just too priceless to not remember.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 11, 2006, 05:09 PM
TMG = Clan from dreamcast.

DoubleJG
Nov 11, 2006, 05:16 PM
They haven't done much, if not anything to PSU yet. No reason to be complaining. Also, if I was in a clan that was a "cheating/hacking" clan and you told me upfront "you guys can't do blah blah", I'd probably boot you for uneeded babble. Sure maybe after the boss you could've brought that up, but you shouldn't have joined an IG game in the first place if you don't like them.

As far as booting right before the dragon died, well, no comment on that.

Dukelion
Nov 11, 2006, 05:18 PM
I just enjoy hearing from the random asshat now and again. Its like watching America's Funniest Home videos and seeing people get kicked in the nuts repeatedly. Morons like that never stop being funny.

coomdoom
Nov 11, 2006, 05:27 PM
well broomop is already boasting about hacking online on psu, SEGA really need to get their act together with Broomop and IG

Dai-Kitana
Nov 11, 2006, 05:28 PM
broomob has been banned.

Candor
Nov 11, 2006, 05:32 PM
On 2006-11-11 14:28, Dai-Kitana wrote:
broomob has been banned.

he uses other peoples accounts

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 11, 2006, 05:33 PM
They aint got shit on psu guys, the best tehy can do is make a script that screws with the chat

In WoW only a very select amount of hackers ever were able to dupe, and no one even knew it ever happened except a very small amount of people and WoW was also serverside

This is the worst we will ever see out of these guys, some annoying chat manipulation

They claim theyve already made god mode and infinite meseta, yet ive grouped with the infamous guys and all they "claim" is sucking ass at this game

Also if he did have other people's accounts the original user could just send an email and get sega to shut it down permenantly, because they would have the original CC number that they used to subscribe to the game, no actually he simply could redownload it and start paying again with another CC

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cause_I_Own_U on 2006-11-11 14:38 ]</font>

hucast21
Nov 11, 2006, 05:38 PM
Most of IG can't even program, let alone hack.

Dai-Kitana
Nov 11, 2006, 05:45 PM
On a positive note, the community itself responded en mass to Broomop, and the initial ban was fairly quick in response.

I think a large majority of the community doesn't want to see PSU turn into another PSO hacked to hell game, and I for one was pleasantly surprised at how quickly the community responded. (with screens, videos, and reports almost immediate).

Quark713
Nov 11, 2006, 05:46 PM
One of the reasons I got the 360 version over the PC version was the supposed security.

Schubalts
Nov 11, 2006, 05:48 PM
I'm pretty sure that being on the 360, doesn't mean that it will not have people like broomop on it.

Candor
Nov 11, 2006, 05:49 PM
On 2006-11-11 14:33, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:
They aint got shit on psu guys, the best tehy can do is make a script that screws with the chat

In WoW only a very select amount of hackers ever were able to dupe, and no one even knew it ever happened except a very small amount of people and WoW was also serverside

This is the worst we will ever see out of these guys, some annoying chat manipulation

They claim theyve already made god mode and infinite meseta, yet ive grouped with the infamous guys and all they "claim" is sucking ass at this game

Also if he did have other people's accounts the original user could just send an email and get sega to shut it down permenantly, because they would have the original CC number that they used to subscribe to the game, no actually he simply could redownload it and start paying again with another CC

I sure hope you are right, WoW didn't use anything like GG and I never noticed anyone hacking (besides client-side graphics, but that doesn't count). SEGA could learn something from Blizz (can't believe I said that -.-)

And the accounts he uses are given to him voluntarily, if you see his site it's like they worship him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Candor on 2006-11-11 14:50 ]</font>

KirinDave
Nov 11, 2006, 05:51 PM
On 2006-11-11 13:20, TheTasuke wrote:

See, you should have left when you learned who he was. You gotta understand the psychology of script kiddees. Most of them feel profoundly powerless in their own lives, either because of their status in the community as children or because of their family situation.

In reaction, they look for power where they can find it. Whenever they have power, they make sure to use it as openly as possible, and usually with an attitude of "because I can!"

Really, most of them are very sad people who feel trapped by their life, and so they strike out where they feel they have an advantage.

I feel nothing but pity for them, personally.

Schubalts
Nov 11, 2006, 05:53 PM
People worship me, but they don't give ME stuff! Maybe because they're not complete morons, except for this one guy outside the LL platform today...

Orange_Coconut
Nov 13, 2006, 01:46 AM
Yay for followers and wannabes! Screw the system, DOWN with the system! I'm cool because I'm associated with people who ruined PSO!

Honestly, they're just attention whores. They want people to be like "O NOES!1!!1" whenever they see what's in their name. Don't even bother talking to them, it's like talking to a lemming.

Lemming Hero: yea, LeMmInG Nugz is my hero, i'd do anything i can to look or act as similarly as i can to him. fyi, i have no friends, just ppl who follow me around bcuz i can make lame flames and be part of a "community" of wannabes just like me.

Okay, that was a lame example of what I'm talking about. But it's just silly to get worked up over these things, just don't socialize with them if they're going to do stupid stuff like kicking you before the boss dies or talking about whatever it is your disapprove of. As for Nugz and Broomop and whomever else, let them do whatever the hell they're going to do for attention. I doubt they get compliments on their grades (if in school) or ability to work in a regular job.

So they probably need attention through stupid things like this, so everyone can worry about their "coming to power" when it's really not all that much power to be in control of. Sure it's a game, but so what? Nobody has done anything yet and even if they do it just proves they have no life if they pursue a certain series of games just to disturb the people within them.